CHAPTER 34

He pinned her under him.. She looked him shocked. And felt his breath on her face.. Her heart started pounding

"Aditya.. ?"

" shh!! .. " He kept his fingers on her lips and brought his face more closer to her

" This is your punishment" he whispered in her ears. She felt shivers all over her body.

"Adi... " Before she completes he kept his lips on hers. She circled her arms around his nape and pulled him closer to her.. He dominated the kiss.. She forgot everything else and kissed him back. He bit her lower lip. Making her gasp. He got the chance to explore her mouth. She ruffled his hairs. Gripping it on tighter.

After few minutes she went out of her breath and He left her lips. Caressing her face. She had tears in her eyes.. He slightly wiped them with his thumbs.. And kissed her eyes.

" I love you"she smiled and  kissed his forehead.. He moved his lips to her nose , lips and to her chin..He immersed his face in the crook of her neck. Placing wet kisses there. She moaned as he took off her saree pallu. exploring her neck.. She pulled him more closer to her as He gently bited her neck.. She moaned loudly.. He began to soothe the pain with his tongue.. She moved her hands to his T - shirt and took them off , by throwing it to the couch.. He continued kissing her neck and then moved to her cleavage.. Her nails digged into his skin and he groaned.

He took her palm in his hands and kissed her wrists and fingers. She smiled at him.  And then he moved to her navel , placing kisses there. He rubbed his feet over her and nuzzled his nose on her cheeks. She giggled. He pinched her waist and she gasped. He moved to her feet and started kissing her fingers.

"Aditya..don't... Don't touch my feet.. "

He cared less. He came on top her again. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"You're my wifey" he kissed her nose and she smiled at him.

He moved his fingers behind. Unhooking her blouse. Kissing her bare shoulders while She rubbed her palms in his bare back.. He switched the lights off and pulled the bedsheets over them. he claimed her once again by showering love and passion.. On her.

After few hours They covered themselves with the bedsheets. She rested her head in his bare chest , making circles on them.. He kept cuddling her after a while felt her tears in his chest..

"Vaidhu.. you okay?"

She kept mum.He kissed her hairs..

"I'm the worst wife in the world right?I hate myself so much aditya"

"No vaidhu"

"I know..I hurted you a lot.. Not only you but our whole family.. Its all my fault.. "

"shh. it's over vaidhu. It's the past. Now don't think about it. Be a good girl"

She smiled and kissed his chest..

"By the way..I love you too" he looked and smiled. She pulled him closer for another kiss. He took her again for another love ride.

_____

Vaidhehi stood in front of the mirror and wore her earrings.. Aditya came out of the washroom and walked to her. He wrapped his hands around her waist and rested his chin in her shoulder. She closed her eyes and leaned to his chest.

"Someone is looking so gorgeous today" he whispered in her ears. She turned to him and smiled.

 She turned to him and smiled

"Wait wait

"Wait wait. You're missing something"

He walked to the drawer and pulled out her wedding chain , which he kept safely. She looked at him surprised. Suddenly she was reminded of shiva and how he mercilessly pulled out her wedding chain.

"This..?"

"It's yours. I got it from that place"he said. Tears welled up in her eyes. He tied it around her neck. She kept looking at him with a smile.
He took the vermilion in his fingers and applied It in her forehead.. She closed her eyes.. He kissed her forehead.. She hugged him tightly. He patted her hairs. After a while she broke the hug

" Where are you going?"he asked

"it's been a very long time I've met Amma appa Priya and Vikram..I've  called amma and informed her that I'm coming. She's so happy"

" Hmm.. "he smiled at her.

"Aditya.. Vikram is still angry with you right?"

" may be..I don't know"

"he is a bit short tempered from childhood.. "she tried to convince him

"I know Vaidhu.. He cared for you.. That's why he became angry that day.. Its okay.. I'll apologise.. I'll come with you" he said

" No.. I won't allow that. Fault is not only yours.. Its his too."

He nodded with a smile. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Lets go"

She nodded happily.

________

Precap - Meeting Vikram

_______________________

You're welcome to leave Your valuable comments in the comment box. Feedback appreciated

_____________________

Love nila❤