CHAPTER 11

Vaidhehi closed his mouth with her palms.

"Don't dare"She said.

He smiled. She took off her palms and stepped back. She lowered her head. He  smiled like a idiot.

"See.. For me..My family is important than anything. Soo.." Vaidhehi said.

"Soo.. ?"he asked with excitement. She breathed in and out.

"I'm ready for this.. "she said.

"For what?"he asked.

"To marry you"She said. His face glowed. He felt a unknown happiness.

"You know it more than me Aditya.. "she said. He nodded and smiled.

"Now go from here..Before anyone notice you"she said worrying.

"Yeah Good night" He said.

"Good Morning. "She said.He looked at the time. Its already 2am. They laughed together

"I'm going.. Bye.." he said.

"Wait wait.. How will you go? "She asked.

"I will jump from here"He said.

"But what if something happens? Come" She held his hand and slowly walked to the hall. Looking around. They heard someones footsteps descending from stairs. She grabbed his wrist and immediately hid behind the wall. She peeped out and saw Shekar coming down.

"Oh god" she said.

"What happened? "He asked huskily.

"Appa is coming down"

He then noticed her hands in his chest. She was busy looking at Shekar. They were close enough. Shekar came down and took water from the fridge and went up.

"Thank god"she sighed. She suddenly noticed Adityas stare on her. They were so close. She held him. His eyes locked with hers. She moved away from him immediately and blushed. He could see her cheeks turning pink.

Later she opened the door and took him outside.

"Bye"he said. She nodded.. He smiled and left from there. She smiled to herself when he was out of her sight

They couldn't sleep properly. Something was there which dragged them closer to each other. They were not sure about their unnamed relationship. Slowly.. Something started to develop between them. An unknown feeling.

Next morning Vaidhehi stood in front of the mirror. She blushed remembering their moments.

"No way.. "Priyas voice startled her. Vaidhehi came out from her dream world.

"See I'm already fed up with this. Bye "Priya said frustrated as she disconnected the call. Vaidhehi looked at her

"Who was that? "She asked.

"Nothing.Some official things.By the way. When did you sleep yesterday? Did you slept actually or was in another world with Mr. Aditya" Priya said and giggled. Vaidhehi looked shocked. She stood up immediately.