CHAPTER 16

Adityas POV

I was in my deep sleep. Renu used to wake me up in the morning... but she didn't turn up today. I was so lazy to get up from the bed. I opened my eyes and felt a weight on my chest. There she is... my beautiful wife is sleeping hugging me. I smiled to myself recalled yesterday's  ride. I slowly shifted her to the bed from my chest.  Her hairs were disturbing her sleep. I slowly moved them from her face and tucked it behind her ears. I smiled at her. She looks cute!

I went to washroom to freshn up.

Vaidhehi POV

I opened my eyes hen I felt the sunrays on my cheeks. For few seconds I recalled yesterday's moments with him. I smiled to myself. A blush crept over my face. But when I saw the time I jumped up.

"7.00am? Oh god.. If Amma came to know that I woke up at 7 she will kill me. " I said panicking. I didn't want to spoil my first day.

I jumped off from the bed and looked around for him. I rushed to the washroom and he came out at the right moment. We bumped into each other. He held my waist for support. Our eyes locked. I immediately moved away from him.

"Good morning Vaidhehi.. "he smiled

"Aditya. Why you didn't call me?See its late"i said worried

"You were sleeping. You looked cute" he said grinning. I blushed and pushed him away.

I took my saree and rushed to washroom. I called Renu for help cause I have no idea about sarees. She helped me and somehow i managed to wear it.

 She helped me and somehow i managed to wear it

"Vaidhu.. Can you please tell me the secret of your beauty?" Renu pouted arranging my saree pleets

"I don't have one" i laughed

"Seriously. Don't lie. You're pretty. I hope Adi will be controlling himself today. Ahem. Already you both would have.....ermm...you know what I mean..." She said giggling. I playfully twisted her ears.

"You're too young to talk about these things.." i said. She pouted and we laughed.

Adityas POV

Why she is making my heart skip a  beat each second when I look at  her. She is really pretty more than anyone else. She smiled when she saw me. And that smile..man.

"Adi"renus voice made me come back to my sense.

"What was the joke for which you both were laughing this much" i tried to look normal