CHAPTER 14

Vaidhehi cried hugging her parents tightly. She weeped hardly holding them tight. Priya came and joined in their hug

" Im gonna miss you Vaidhu.. " she cried more.

"I'll miss you too idiot" she hit her playfully. She wiped her tears. Latha cried hard holding her daughter's hands. Aditya watched them silently. He knew what they'll be going through

"Please keep my daughter safe Adi"Shekhar broke down.  Aditya held his hands and assured him with a smile.

'We are going to meet everyday Vaidhu. Don't worry. you are married to my bestest friend. " Vikram laughed wrapping his hands around Adi. Vaidhehi smiled and hugged him. He hugged her back.

Adi opened the door for her. She cried looking at her family and sat inside weeping. He sat besides her. She waved her hands , looking at her family. Tears continuously rolled down her cheeks. She cried more as the car moved forward and left the place.

She cried on the way. she couldn't think of leaving her family behind. Aditya didn't knew how to console her. He kept his hands on hers. She looked at him , teary eyed.

"Everything will be alright" he assured her , holding her palm in his. She gave him a faint smile. He smiled back.

Vaidhehis POV

We stood outside his house..which is now 'ours'. He stood besides me. Ramya aunty came with the 'aarthi' in her hands and welcomed us.

 Ramya aunty came with the 'aarthi' in her hands and welcomed us

I walked inside the house , as per the customs

I walked inside the house , as per the customs.  I haven't seen his house before. All I could tell that it was a huge mansion.

We did some other rituals and soon I was tired .  Renu took me to her room and asked me to take rest. While Aditya got busy with his cousin's.