CHAPTER 07

Adi and Vaidhehi looked each other

" Vaidhehi..you here? "He asked surprised

"Aditya..I'm" She stammered.

"Okay relax ..come here sit."he said. He showed her seat. She sat opposite to him..

"So your full name is Aditya Shrivastav?"she asked.Adi nodded.

"Actually....You know about my social doings right?" She continued.

"Priya told me..."he smiled.

"Your father.. Mr. Raghav offered donation for child care centre.. So.. I thought of asking him.. But actually they said that he is out of city and asked me to meet u ... We need to give this money day after tomorrow itself. So... " She said in a go.

"Okay.. Cool.. Take a deep breath... "He said. She smiled at him. he took out a cheque and gave to her.

"Oh my god..5 lakhs..Thank you so much.."her eyes widened in surprise.

"Don't thank me.. Actually dad already told about this earlier"he said. Vaidhehi smiled.

"It's great that you people bother about the poor. We are thankful to you" She said smiling. He smiled back. She stood up.

"Thank you..I'm leaving" she said. A part of him wanted her to be there. But He nodded. She walked back to the door. She turned back to him.

"Thank you so much Aditya..."she said. He smiled. And nodded. He stood up from his seat.

"Can you come tomorrow morning? "He asked instead.

"For what? "She asked confused.

"I have a job for you... "He said without thinking

"Job?"She asked surprisingly.

"If you will remain busy with social doing. How you will you take care of yourself? You can work here. Atleast as an intern"He smiled.

"But Aditya..... "She hesitated.

"See I'm not forcing you. If you want you can come. I will wait"He said. She looked at him for a second..

"Bye"She said and went from there .He smiled at her.

He smiled at her

.
.
.
"Sir.. Sir.. I mailed it in the morning itself.. Please. Listen to me..Sir" Priya was begging to her boss.

" Priya..I want that complete today itself "Her boss shouted and walked inside his cabin. She sighed. She came back angrily and collided with someone. She looked at him angrily. It's the same person with whom she collided with her in the hospital.

"Don't you have sense. Why are you always coming and hitting me. "She shouted.

"You..Its your fault.. "he replied.