CHAPTER 06

Days started to pass. Vaidhehi felt better. Adi visits her frequently

"Juice Or apple?" Priya asked sitting besides her. Vaidhehi shook her head

"Grapes..? "She asked again. Vaidhehi shook her head again.

"Then what? You didn't have anything till now. " Priya said.

"I'm not hungry Priya" Vaidhehi said pouting. Priya sighed. Just then Adi walked inside

"Hi priya"

Both Priya and Vaidhehi looked at him. He smiled and came near Vaidhehi.

"Hey Adi..come sit" she made him sit near her bed. Both of them exchanged glances.

"Adi..Will you help me? " Priya asked

"Sure" He replied

"Mom asked me to get medicines for her. Can you just give These fruits to her. I'll just come now."She handed over a plate of apples to him and smiled.

"But" he stammered.

"Please" She said  giggling and walked out.
Vaidhehi  sat with her  wide eyes. He looked at her while she lowered the gaze .  He took one piece of apple and gave to her. She hesitated first Then gave up.  she ate  from his hands.

Shiva visited Vaidhehi for a while

"Are you okay?"he asked. She nodded  with a smile.

"Vaidhehi.. I will not take a decision in which you are not happy. I can understand Vaidhehi. But still I'm your friend right?" He said with guilt.

"Thank you for understanding me..Shiva. You will be always my friend" She said smiling. He nodded.

"I'll come some other day. Gotta some work"

"See you" she said smiling. Shiva too smiled and walked out.  He came out  and collided with Priya.

"Can't you walk properly man? "She shouted

"You came and collided with me and you are blaming me? " He too shouted.

"Mr... Whatever your name be.. Say sorry it's your fault. " She said angrily

"Me? why should I. " He asked.

Shiva tried to move but she blocked his way.

"I said say sorry and go. " She said again. He came closer to her. She moved back in fear. He smirked and  went  away from there. She couldn't understand what  just happened. He left from there. She murmured to herself and walked inside

After few weeks. Vaidhehi got distarged. She came back to her house.

"Welcome home Vaidhu" Vikram said hugging her. She smiled. Priya helped her to sit down. Vaidhehi  looked  around.

"Whom are you searching for? " Priya asked.

"No one"she said.

"Oh...Vikram how is your friend Adi? " She asked giggling. Vaidhehi looked at her. He cleared his throat

"He had some work so he didn't turn up" Vikram said and coughed.