CHAPTER 09

Next day Vaidhehi was sleeping peacefully. She opened her eyes and didn't see Priya next to her. She slowly got up and freshend herself and came out in her pretty outfit.

She then saw a cup of coffee in the table and saw a slip near it

She then saw a cup of coffee in the table and saw a slip near it. That read...

GOOD MORNING DARLING. HAVE YOUR COFFEE AND COME DOWN SOON

She smiled and had her coffee. She then came near the door and saw another slip..

NOW COME DOWN WITH THAT MILLION DOLLAR SMILE IN YOUR FACE

She smiled and came out of her room and saw another slip in a chair near to her room. She took it and read it..

TIE THIS BLACK COLOUR RIBBON IN YOUR EYES.

She felt something wrong and tied the ribbon in her eyes. She suddenly felt Priyas hands around her eyes.

"Priya" Vaidhedhi said.

"Darling Come..I will take you to the hall" Priya said and giggled. She slowly helped her to walk.

"What is this? I can't understand anything" Vaidhedhi said.

"Shh Surprise" Priya said. They came downstairs... Priya slowly removed the ribbon from her eyes. She slowly opened the eyes and was surprised to see.. The hall was fully decorated with balloons, flowers,and everything..

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you vaidhedhi" her whole family wished her.

"Birthday? " She asked.

"Maa I told you right. This time also she forgot" Priya sighed.

Vaidhehi smiled at hugged Priya..later she hugged Shekhar and Latha. They kissed her both the cheeks

"Let's celebrate" Shekhar shouted.

She murdered the giant cake and fed eveyone. Later her friends, including Shiva wished her.

"Everyone knows my birthday, but as usual I will forget it" Vaidhedhi pouted.

"This is my plan. Remember it" Priya said and laughed.

" Vaidhu we have another gift for you" latha said.

"What is it maa..tell me" vaidhedhi asked eagerly.

"Well I think it's time to disclose" Shekhar said.

"Our vaidhu is getting married" Priya , latha and shekar shouted in unison. Vaidhedhi got shocked hearing this.