CHAPTER 10

"Get married" Vikram said. Vaidhehi got angry.She left without saying anything immediately. Priya also followed her.

"Vaidhehi" Adi called her.

She didn't listen to him. She took her scooter and left with Priya

"Vikram..What was the need to tell that..Are you happy now? " Adi asked irritated.

"Adi listen to me..There no other solution ra You should..Anyway wheres the problem. You both like each other. You both are very good friends. Everything go well " Vikram said. Adi cut him off.

"Stop it" he yelled and left from there. Vikram and Renu stood still.

"Thank you Vikram for this solution..I'm the one behind all this. So I should solve this misery.. Adi and Vaidhehi will also be happy. Don't worry" renu said.

She smiled. He  looked at her and smiled like an idiot.. Renu ran her fingers in front of his face. He came back to the real world..

"Yeah. Thank you for that.. Shall I drop you?" He asked. She smiled and nodded.

They both drove back to her house.

Vaidhehi reached her house and threw her phone in the bed. She sat on the bed.. Priya came to her.

" Now what is the reason behind this anger? " Priya asked.

"Are you guys seriously saying that I should Marry him? " Vaidhedhi asked.

"Why can't you marry her? " Renu asked to Aditya.

"Renu.. Marriage is not child's play. Two souls should understand each others feelings and should be happy forever.. " Adi said.

" But you like Aditya right? "

" Priya.. I like him.. But its different. i love him only as a good friend. I can't love him" vaidhedhi said.

"Why can't you Adi? After the marriage surely you would love her" renu said to Adi.

"But.I don't think she will be happy with this"Adi said.

" You're over thinking" Priya said.

" Priya.. Please.. " vaidhedhi said in the verge of crying.

"Amma and appa will be sad" vaidhedhi said.

"Then think about them. You will get a perfect answer.. " renu said and walked out.

Vaidhehi and Adithya started to think about their life ahead.