The Half-Blood Princess // Dr...

By Dil_With_This

DISCONTINUED ft. Bonus drafts ~•~ Surprises were already filled around the Wizarding World before Y/N Snape e... More

FIRST THINGS FIRST
Chapter 1-Message
Chapter 2-Three Letters
Chapter 3-The Dursleys
Chapter 4-Dinner with the Weasleys
Chapter 5-Portkey
Chapter 6-Bagman and Crouch
Chapter 7-The Dark Mark
Chapter 8-Morsmordre
Chapter 10-Aboard the Hogwart Express
(DRAFT) I'M SORRY
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
BONUS
19 YEARS LATER
How everything should have been

Chapter 9-Worries

3.4K 118 40
By Dil_With_This

Chapter 9-Worries

Y/N's POV:

When we got to the campsite a large crowd of frightened witches and wizards was congregrated there, and when they saw Mr. Weasley they all surged forward.

"What's going on in there?"

"Who conjured it?

"Arthur - it's not - Him?"

"Of course it's not Him," said Mr. Weasley impatiently at them. "We don't know who it was, it looks like the Disapparated. Now excuse me, please, I want to go to bed."

We moved away from the crowd of people as Mr. Weasley led the four of us back where our tent were. All quiet now, there were no sign of Death Eaters, though there were several tents still smoking from the distraction earlier.

Charlie's head was poking out of the boys' tent.

"Dad, what's going on?" he called through the dark. "Fred, George, and Ginny got back okay, but the others -"

"I've got them here," said Mr. Weasley, bending down and entered the tent. Me, Harry, Ron and Hermione followed behin him inside the tent.

We saw Bill sitting at the small kitchen table, holding a bedsheet to his arm, which was bleeding furiously. I also took a good look on Charlie as I saw him with a large rip in his shirt, and Percy was holding his bleeding nose. Fred, George and Ginny looked unhurt, but looked quite shaken from the situation.

"Did you get them, Dad?" said Bill sharply. "The peson who conjured the Mark?"

"No," said Mr. Weasley. "We found Barty Crouch's elf holding Harry's wand, but we're none the wisee about who actually conjured the Mark."

"What?" said Bill, Charlie and Percy together.

"Harry's wand?" said Fred.

"Mr. Crouch's elf?" said Percy, thunderstruck.

With some little assistance from the four of us, Mr. Weasley explained everything that had happened in the woods. When we finally finished the stro, Percy swelled indignantly.

"Well, Mr. Crouch is quite right to get rid of an elf like that!" he said, as Hermione and I looked at him unbelievably. "Running awau when he's expressly told her not to... embarassing him in front of the whole Ministry... how would that have looked, if she'd been brought up in front of the Department for the Regulation and Control -"

"She didn't do anything wrong!" Hermione and I said in unison.

"She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time!" snapped Hermione to Percy, who looked very taken aback. Hermione had always got on fairly well with Percy better that of the others.

"Y/N, Hermione, a wizard in Mr. Crouch's position can't afford a house-elf who's going to run amok with a wand!" said Percy at us, recovering himself.

"She didn't run amok!" I shouted. "She just picked it up off the ground!"

"Look, can someone just explain what that skull thing was?" said Ron impatiently. "It wasn't hurting anyone.... Why's it such a big deal?"

"I told you, it's You-Know-Who's symbol/mark, Ron!" Hermione and I said in unison before anyone could every answer.

"I read about it in The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts," said Hermione.

"Severus told me about it," I calmly said, as I took a small glance at Mr. Weasley which he didn't quite mind.

"And it hasn't been seen for thirteen years," said Mr. Weasley quietly. "Of course people panicked... it was almost like seeing You-Know-Who again."

"I don't get it," said Ron, frowning. "I mean... it's still only a shape in the sky..."

"Ron, You-Know-Who and his followers sent the Dark Mark into the air whenever they killed," said Mr. Weasley. "The terror it inspired... you have no idea, you're too young. Just picture coming home and finding the Dark Mark hovering over your house, and knowing what you're about to find inside...." Mr. Weasley winced. "Everyone's worst fear... the very worst..."

There was a silence for a moment. Then Bill, removing the bedsheet from his arm to check on his cut said, "Well, it didn't help us tonight, whoever conjured it. It scared the Death Eaters away the moment they saw it. They all Disapparated before we'd got near enough to unmask any of them. We caught the Robertses before they hit the ground, though. They're having their memories modified right now."

"Death Eaters?" said Harry. "What are Death Eaters?"

"It's what the Dark Lord's supporters called themselves," I said, calmly.

"I think we saw what's left of them tonight - the ones who managed to keep themselves of of Azkaban, anyway," said Bill.

"We can't preove it was them, Bill," said Mr. Weasley. "Though it probably was," he added hopelessly.

"Yeah, I bet it was!" said Ron all of a sudden. "Dad, we met Draco Malfoy in the woods, and he as good as told us his dad was one of those nutters in masks! And we all know the Malfoys were right in with You-Know-Who!"

"But what were Voldemort's supporters-" Harry began, as everyone flinched by the name, including myself. I was used to people calling him the Dark Lord or You-Know-Who. "Sorry," said Harry quickly, and then continued. "What were You-Know-Who's supporters up to, levitating Muggles? I mean, what was the point?"

"The point?" said Mr. Weasley with a hollow laugh. "Harry, that's their idea od fun. Half the Muggle killings back when You-Know-Who was in power were done for fun. I suppose they had a few drinks tonight and couldn't resist remindinh us all that lots of them are still at large. A nice little reunion for them," he finished disgustedly, making me gulp.

I wonder what would they think if I were one of them?

"But if they were the Death Eaters, why did they Disapparate when they saw the Dark Mark?" said Ron. "They'd have been pleased to see it, wouldn't they?"

"Use your brains, Ron," said Bill. "If they really were Death Eaters, they worked very hard to keep out of Azkaban when You-Know-Who lost power, and told all sorts of lies about him forcing them to kill and torture people. I bet they'd be even more frightened than the rest us to see him come back. They denied they'd ever been involved with him when he lost his powers, and went back to their daily lives... I don't reckon he'd be over-pleased with them, do you?"

"So... whoever conjured the Dark Mark..." said Hermione slowly, "were they doing it to show support for the Death Eaters, or to scare them away?"

"What else could it be?" I said, obviously.

"Your guess is as good as ours, Hermione," said Mr. Weasley. "But I'll tell you this... it was only the Death Eaters who ever knew how to conjure it. I'd be very surprised if the person who did it hadn't been a Death Eater once, even if they're not now... Listen, it's very late, and if your mother hears what's happened she'll be worried sick. We'll get a few more hours sleep and then try and get an early Portkey out of here."

Mr. Weasley had suggested for me, Hermione and Ginny to sleep at the same tent as the others. Luckily, there some extra beds inside the tent.

Laying down in a while, I couldn't seem to sleep. Only about three or four days ago was when I dreamt about this exact event, still, I haven't told anyone yet, other than my brother, Severus. He hasn't sent a letter to me since then. He might have something more to do other than my silly dream, but it wasn't really silly, since it might have predicted the future.

"And of course, you already know the story of your mother, Eileen Prince. You stopped hearing the basilisk because, of the potion your mother drinked before she eventually died," he said, as I looked at him confused.

"You heard the basilisk because your mother might have put something that made you hear the basilisk, and of course, like any other potions it will wear off," he said.

"Some of your abilities that you don't inherited from your parents or your brother, Severus, it is because of that potion. So, don't be confuse if you do something that is comepletely impossible for you to do."

"So, everything that I might do in the future that I know is impossible, its is because of the potion that my mother made," I asked, to make sure.

"Yes," said Professor Dumbledore shortly.

As I think about what Professor Dumbledore had said to me at my second year at Hogwarts, I understand it more as I recall the things I didn't know I was capable of doing so.

~•~

"Oh, thank goodness, thank goodness!"

Mrs. Weasley, who seemed to have been waiting for us at the front yard, came running towards us crying out loudly along the lane, still wearing her bedroom slippers, her face pale and her eyes wet with tears and a rolled-up copy of the Daily Prophet was clutched in her hand.

"Arthur - I've been so worried - so worried-"

The copy of the Daily Prophet letf Mrs. Weasley's hand as she flung her arms around Mr. Weasley's neck, I picked up the copy of the Daily Prophet as I felt Harry also looking over at my shoulder to see the huge headline at the front page saying; 'SCENES OF TERROR AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP, complete with a black and white picture of the events last night.

"You're all right," Mrs. Weasley muttered distractedly, comeplete with glimmering red eyes, she stared around us, "you're alive.... Oh boys...."

To everyone's surprise, Mrs. Weasley turned to the twins and hugged them tightly as the two tried to keep themselves from being strangled by their own mother.

"Ouch! Mum - you're strangling us -"

"I shouted at you before you left!" Mrs. Weasley said, starting to sob, making me smile and thought if my mother were still alive would she be like this to me and Severus? "It's all I've been thinking about! What if You-Know-Who had got you, and the last thing I ever said to you was that you didn't get enough O.W.L.s? Oh, Fred.... George..."

"Come on, now, Molly, we're all perfectly okay," said Mr. Weasley soothingly to his wife, leading her back towards the house. "Y/N," I looked up at Mr. Weasley, "could you please pass me that paper, I want to see what it says..."

When we were all crammed up inside the tiny kitchen of the Burrows. I passed the paper to Mr. Weasley as I saw his eyes behind his glasses scanned the page.

"I knew it," said Mr. Weasley heavily. "Ministry blunders... culpriys not apprehended.... lax security.... Dark wizards dunning unchecked... national disgrace... Who wrote this? Ah.... of course.... Rita Skeeter."

"That woman's got in for the Ministry pf Magic!" said Percy furiously. "Last week she way saying we're wasting our time quibbling about cauldron thickness, when we should be stamping out vampires! As if it wasn't specifically stated in paragraph twelve of Guildelines for the Treatment of the Non-Wizard Part-Humans-"

"Do us a favor, Perce," said Bill, yawning loudly, "and shut up."

I didn't listen at most of the conversation the Weasley family was having as I continued eating my breafast, whiles my mind kept on floating around the room. My thoughts running inside my head like a boomerang and then blowing like when I overthink stuff.

I only got out from my own thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and saw that Mr. Weasley and Percy had gone out to go to the Ministry whiles I looked up at who tapped my shoulder I saw Hermione.

"Mrs. Weasley," said Harry suddenly. "Hedwig hasn't arrived with a letter for me, has she?"

"Oh, and Mrs. Weasley had Charcoal also got back with a letter?" I also asked.

"Hedwig and Charcoal?" said Mrs. Weasley distractedly. "No... no, there hasn't been any post at all."

I just nodded as I saw Hermione and Ron glanced at the both of us with confusion. I was expecting for Severus to finally sent me a letter of what he thinks about my dream.

"All right if I go and dump my stuff on your room, Ron?" asked Harry.

"Yeah... think I will too," said Ron at once. "Hermione? Y/N?"

"Yes," said Hermione as I just nodded and followed.

"What's up, Harry?" asked Ron, the same moment that he closed the door behind us.

"There's something I haven't told you," said Harry. "On Saturday morning, I woke up with my scar hurting again."

Immediately shot my head to Harry's direction with widened eyes.

"What?!" I said, as Hermione started to blabber about a few advice, mentioning numbers of reference books and also suggesting to immediately report it to Professor Dumbledore or perhaps Madam Pomfrey, whiles Ron simply looked dumbstruck.

"But - he wasn't there, was he? You-Know-Who? I mean - last time your kept hurting, he was at Hogwarts, wasn't he?"

"I'm sure he wasn't on Privet Drive," said Harry. "But I was deaming about him... him and Peter - you know Wormtail. I can't remember all of it now, but they were plotting to kill... someone."

There was a few seconds of silence.

"It was only a drea-"

"I also have to tell you something," I said, looking down at the ground as I felt their eyes look at me. "Also, on Saturday, I fell asleep outside my tree house. 'Mione, remember when I told you that I had a dream on a letter?"

"Yeah... what about it?" asked Hermione, looking horrified.

"I also dreamed about The Dark Lord and Wormtail, but they were in a form of a wind... I know it sounds crazy, and I also saw Barty Crouch Jr. along with the Dark Mark and the field of the World Cup," I said, not making any eye contact to them.

"Y/N, you should have told us earlier?!" said Hermione, still looking horrified. "Why telling us now when the Death Eaters already attacked last night?"

"Would it change anything? We wouldn't have done anything, even so if I told you earlier it'll still happen. It's not like the Death Eaters and the Ministry will listen to four fourteen year olds," I told her.

"It was only a dream," said Ron bracingly. "Just a nughtmare."

"Yeah, but was it, though?" said Harry, turning to look out of the window at the brightening sky. "It's weird, isn't it?... My scar hurts, Y/N also dreaming, and three days later the Death eaters are on the march, and Voldemort's sign's up in the sky again.

I flinched by the name.

"Don't - say - his - name!" said Ron with gritted teeth.

"And remember what Professor Trelawney said?" Harry went on, ignoring Ron and I. "At the end of last year?"

"Oh, Harry, you aren't going to pay attention to anything that fraud says?"

"You weren't there, and so do you, Y/N," said Harry. "You didn't hear her. This time was different. I told you, she went into a trance - a real one. And she said the Dark Lord would rise again... greater and more terrible than ever before... And he'd manage it because his servant was going to go back to him... and that night Wormtail escaped."

This time, there was a pretty long silence that echoed around the room.

"Y/N, Harry, why were you two asking if Hedwig and Charcoal had come?" Hermione asked. "Are you two expecting a letter?"

"I told Sirius about my scar," said Harry shrugging. "I'm waiting for his answer."

"I also told Severus about my dream," I explained shortly.

"Good thinking!" said Ron. "I bet Snape and Sirius'll know what to do!"

"I hoped he'd get back to me quickly," Harry said.

"Yeah... me too," I said.

"But we don't know where Sirius is... he could be in Africa or somewhere, couldn't he?" said Hermione reasonably. "Hedwig's not going to manage that journey in a few days."

"Yeah, I know," said Harry.

"And Y/N, what'll Snape know about your dream?" asked Hermione.

"I just know. He knows better about my past and what I am experiencing than I do," I simply said, looking up at her.

"Come and have a game of Quidditch in the orchard, Harry," said Ron. "Come kn - three on three, Bill and Charlie and Fred and George will play.l. You can try out the Wonski Feint..."

"Ron," said Hermione, in an i-don't-think-you're-being-very-sensitive sort of voice, "Harry doesn't want to play Quidditc right now... He's worried, and he's tired.... We all need to go to bed..."

"Yeah, I want to play Quidditch," said Harry suddnely. "Hang on, I'll get my Firebolt."

Hermione and I left the room, as she kept on complaining to me about how much she doesn't understand boys on how could they be so chill about everything.

"Maybe, they are worried. They just want to keept their minds away from the disastrous reality that is our world, we all are worried, 'Mione," I simply said to her as we got inside Ginny's room where we saw her already asleep on her own bed.

~•~

Hey guys! I am very sorry that I didn't update a new chapter last week since I was pretty busy and had a really hard time with updating. Actually guys, I was thinking of removing my book which is 'Unraveled Story' since I just can't get it going once again.

Or maybe, someone might want to continue it... If you guys would want to continue it, message me immediately. Maybe we'll be partners with updating a story, and you'll know some of the things I've planned for the future chapters.

Anyways, again, I am very sorry that I didn't update last week and that this chapter wasn't edited. I hope you guys liked this chapter!

~Sophia

~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 320 22
Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived more like a certain Malfoy. Remus Lupin w...
205 3 9
(Draco x Reader but not the whole focus) It's your final year at Hogwarts and it's time for fun, freedom and unmonitored fun with magic... once you p...
189K 5.5K 49
*TRIGGER WARNING* I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS! So this is about, of course, you. You are a depressed girl, who feels...
6.6K 170 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...