My English Love Affair

By CashtonsBananaLatte

Nothing in my life has been good for me. Then one day Louis comes home with another group. How can I stay awa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (The Bachelor party and the Bachlerette)
Amnesia had to ruin it
Lil Authors Note
Im Falling Apart
Im shook up
SUPRISEEE
Okay babes its Chesnie

Chapter 11

54 2 0
By CashtonsBananaLatte

OMC I'm in love with a song called All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor****

********

*Weeks later*

*Chesnie P.O.V.*

Ok I'm home alone and I'm so nervous to sing in front of people. Today I could sing hahah everyone was out at the mall!!

So I start cleaning the house up singing!

You know I'm all about that bass about that bass. No Trouble! I'm all about that bass about that bass. No Trouble!

*Cleaning Kitchen*

My momma she told me don't worry about your size! She says that boys like a little more booty to hold at night!!

Ashton: Wow babe you should be in a band!!

Chesnie: OH MY CARROTS I THOUGHT YOU WERE COMING HOME LATER OMC

Ashton: No babe its umm your amazing! I've never heard singing like that I was actually fanBOYing myself

Chesnie: Fanboying? haha

Gosh he's so adorable..my ashyboo

Ashton: Yes. and also btw its true boys do like a little more booty to hold at night! haha

Chesnie: Oh Gosh!! *Runs to her room blushing*

*Ashton's P.O.V.*

I came home early to surprise Ches. I opened the door real quietly and walked around looking for her. I finally found her in the kitchen. She looked so adorable she was dancing and singing. I watched her for a fee minutes and decided to let her know I'm home hahah.

Ashton: You should be in a band babe

She ran to her room. I followed behind her. She threw herself on the bed and his her face. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid next to her.

Ashton: Baby! Babe! Baaaaabeee! Priinnncceesssss!!

Chesnie: What Ashy!?

Ashton: Give me a kiss!!

Chesnie: No!!!

Ashton: PLEAAASSSEEE! You can't resist this face!! Remember you said so yourself the first time we kissed!!

Chesnie: Fine!! Only because your my Ashy Boo!!,

She kissed my nose and turned back into her pillow. She was all red it looked cute.

I tickled her Cus I can't stand not being able to see her face!!

Chesnie: ASHTON STOOOOPPP HAHAHAHA NO PLS STOOPP AHHH

LIZ PLS LUKE! LOUIIISSS!!!

Liz: WHATS WRON- oh.... I thought it was something important its just this .....

Luke: I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING IN THERE BUT.... IVE GOT BABY NAMES READY!!

When I heard Luke say that I stopped and ran to him!

Ashton: Luke!!

Luke: What?

Ashton: I'm internally screaming right now because of you!

Luke: You know that's what you were doing!

Ashton: No I wasn't! I wouldn't umm no I wouldn't ever *Blushes*

Luke: Mmhmm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 70 41
It all started at a meet and greet, When Emily gives Liam her phone to take a picture of the two of them. When he has it in his hands, he takes the o...
773 45 23
When I finally get to meet my favorite boy band One Direction someone falls in love, and it isn't me or my best friend Alice. And I may just find a s...
1.2K 5 23
You catch Niall's eye at a concert, and during a meet and greet he makes the move. Despite your shyness, you fit in well with the boys, along with yo...
794 65 8
Call me nosy but I just really can't help it! Apparently my best friend, a member of the basketball team, suddenly quits just to take care of her ne...