Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 64 - Conflicted

394 11 0
By Chromiee

The whole auditorium was filled with applause. But the BTS members were clapping in confusion.

"What the hell?", Suga looks at Eun-ha who was just as confused.

JB took the chance to help her stand up and held out his hand to her. "We're gonna hear it from them. Let's go?", he smiles at her.

Eun-ha nods and slightly looks back at Suga, hoping that he wasn't upset but she was wrong. "Ok.", she muttered and took JB's hand, letting him guide her.

On their way to the stage, Eun-ha kept glancing at Suga.

"This is a surprise Eunha-ssi. You guys are not even the main couple of the series. But the fans seem to like your pair.", Seulgi claps her hands with the mic. "I'm a fan of the series too and even I can't deny your chemistry."

Seungri gives them their trophy and claps too. "Are you surprise as well? Do you have anything to say Eun-ha?"

Eun-ha brings the mic to her lips and lets out a laugh.

JB could tell that her hands were shaking.

"I'm really speechless.", Eun-ha laughs it off. "Uwa. Seriously. I really don't know what to say at this point. It was a pleasure working with JB and the others. Even if it wasn't obvious, I was really nervous doing every scene. The only thing I was good at was the stunts. Thanks to JB reassuring me, everything went well.", she nudges JB to let him know that she wanted to get off the stage as soon as possible.

JB laughs and swings his arm around her shoulders. "She was a pain on set but she's fun to work with.", he turns to the crowd and bows his head. "Thanks for your support everyone."

The two of them left the stage after an applause and went back to their seats. Eun-ha moved her seat closer to Suga and attached the two so that no one behind them can see her trying to hold his hand.

"Hyung... Sorry. I don't really know what to say.", Eun-ha mumbled while looking down to their hands. She was the only one holding on.

"That JB sure knows how to play that game.", Suga hisses and slightly turns his head to her. "Eun-ha, why didn't you tell me?"

"There was no kiss at all. The camera made it look like we did.", Eun-ha frowns and sighs. "Aish KBS really knows how to stir trouble ", she sighs again and slumps on her seat. "Even more annoying cuz it's your birthday too hyung. Sorry."

Suga looks at her and nudges her leg with his. Seeing her worry about the situation was reassuring. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault.", he entwined their fingers and rubs her index knuckle with his thumb.

Eun-ha smiles and plays with their hands till the awards night ended.

JB didn't get the chance to talk to Eun-ha after the ceremony because BTS pulled her away the moment everyone stood up to leave.

When everyone exited the hall, BTS didn't want to attend the afterparty. Instead, they rather just go on vlive when they get to their hotel room to celebrate Suga's birthday.

"Cheers!", everyone clinked their bottles and chugged on it. Besides Eun-ha who just stared at her bottle and the food on the table.

The boys and Eun-ha talked about Suga the whole entire vlive and when it ended, Eun-ha stood up and searched her dress.

"Where is the damn pocket on this thing?", Eun-ha went from slowly searching herself to a rapid amount of scoops of her fabrics.

"What are you looking for Eun-ha?", Jin cleans up the table and approaches her.

The rest of them looked at her, curious.

Eun-ha started tearing up and whimpering like a kid who lost her toy. "I don't know where Hyo-rin put it but I know it's on me.", she kept patting herself. "Where is it?", her voice turned into a really whiny one.

And it made the boys laugh. They thought it was so cute. Especially Nam-joon and Tae-hyung.

Suga stands up and and helps her. "What are you looking for Eun-ha? If you tell us, it'll make you feel better."

"Your present.", Eun-ha whimpered and flinches as she pats her hips. "Oh! Hyo-rin tied it around my thigh. Hold on. Help me hyung.", she starts pulling her skirts up.

Suga nonchalantly grabs her skirt and pulls it up and searches like it was normal. He looked like he was going under her. His hands reached her thighs, causing her to squeak and then grabs the package tied around her leg and retracts himself from to give it to her.

"You guys have no shame.", Jimin smirks and drinks.

"At all.", Jin comments and rolls his eyes. "Seriously, you two!"

Eun-ha turns pink but didn't seem to mind. "You should be used to it by now Jin-hyung.", she kicks off her heels and flops down on the floor. "I got hyung a gift. I bet you guys didn't!", she boasts and untied the ribbon of the box.

"I bought him something.", Nam-joon raises his hand.

"Me too.", Jimin and Tae-hyung followed.

"Us too.", Jungkook, Jin and J-Hope raised their hands as well.

They all smirked at the dumbfounded Eun-ha and burst into laughter as she rolls her eyes and slaps her dress. "Sit down hyung and open your gift.", she hands him the little package and stares at him patiently.

The room was filled with teasing "oh's" and "whoo's".

Suga stares at her while opening his gift and then when he looks down to see what he got, he ends up smirking and covering his face. "Ya this girl. I honestly thought you forgot about it."

"Hey, ever since Mi-suk broke mine, I couldn't just forget about it. I promise didn't I?", Eun-ha gives him a cheeky grin and stuck her tongue out at the other members. "Bleh. Hyung likes mine."

Nam-joon and Jin laughed together and slapped each other's shoulders at her actions.

"Ya Eun-ha!", J-Hope claps his hands rapidly. "Why are you competing with us now?"

"Because.", Eun-ha stands up and helps Suga up. "I don't know.", she gives them a confused look.

Jimin and Jungkook laughed together and pointed at Tae-hyung. "Why are you guys so similar?"

Tae-hyung only grins and all of them celebrated for the rest of the night.

The next day, the couple were on their way to Daegu. With their disguises, they perfectly settled down in the train with snacks. Eun-ha was really happy to meet Suga's family. Even if his father was a little stoic, he came to soften up when he saw Eun-ha beating Suga in wrestling when the couple went to Suga's old room and immediately called her daughter-in-law. As for Suga's mother, she expected Eun-ha to be the cute, fragile type full of aegyo but Eun-ha was the exact opposite with weird ways to show aegyo unintentionally. For lunch, Suga's brother came and gave Eun-ha a brotherly hug then called her sister-in-law. Everything went too fast. Even for Eun-ha. She was happy about the whole family introduction. But she had worries.

Will she meet them again soon? When will Suga's family actually become her in-laws?

Questions pop into her mind as they rode a train back to Seoul. She was restless. Meanwhile, Suga was sleeping on her shoulder while she stares at the view from the window.

"Hyung... When do you think we can just come out in the open and be like this? No more worrying about hiding the fact that we are dating...", Eun-ha mumbled and pats Suga's cheeks. "Huh. Being an idol really is tough. I'm really conflicted with I have to do.", opens her phone and looks at their schedule. "Face Yourself recording next week in Japan... Then interviews... Variety... MAMA awards. There's so many things to do."

Time passed and Suga was sleep asleep. Whereas Eun-ha had trouble sleeping herself and was feeling uncomfortable with all the thoughts running through her head.

She couldn't take it anymore so she decided to video call her mother.

The phone rang for quite a bit then Sun-hee finally answered. "Ah my lovely daughter! How are you?", she was typing on a keyboard and then hands her staff some documents. "Give me a moment to finish this case file and we can talk okay?"

"Umma.", Eun-ha spoke in a soft tone.

Sun-hee's motherly instincts suddenly awakened as she hears her daughter's sad voice. She looks at her phone and sees Eun-ha's gloomy expression. She immediately dropped her paperwork. "What's the matter Eun-ha?"

Eun-ha stared at her mother on the screen for a while quietly before speaking. "Umma, it was Yoon-gi's birthday yesterday. And I met his family in Daegu today. We are on our way home right now."

"Oh my! Tell my son-in-law happy belated birthday okay?", Sun-hee lets out a playful laugh.

"Mhm.", Eun-ha nodded and got quiet again.

Sun-hee groans and flips her professional curls to the side. "Ok baby. You have to tell me what's going on. And don't even think about not telling me."

"Umma.", Eun-ha's voice slightly trembled. She covers her eyes and sighs. "I don't know ma. It's not that I'm not happy or anything. It's just that there's so many things happened. I feel like I became so weak umma. Normally threats don't bother me and I retaliate. Now they kinda get to me and I'm not able to do anything."

Sun-hee's expression darkened. "Eun-ha. Tell me who it is right now. Vincent and the boys are still in the country doing investigations. I can make them find out who it is, where they live, their personal info and background. Just tell me who-"

"Umma. No. I didn't call you for that reason. I just wanted to see how you're doing.", Eun-ha shook her phone and furrowed her brows. "Who else am I gonna call? I normally call appa first.", she sticks out her tongue playfully.

"This little fox. Aish. I swear you never grow up.", Sun-hee hisses in annoyance and then laughs. "I miss you too hun. Your cousins will be staying there for a while. So if you need anything and you can't contact me, let them know."

Eun-ha smiles and nods. "Ok. I will. Also, umma. I'm heading to Japan soon for the recording of Signal's OST. Want anything while I'm there so I can send it to you?"

"Tea and rice crackers. All green tea flavored.", said the mother.

"Umma.", Eun-ha pauses and hesitated.

"Hm?"

Never mind.

"Come home soon and meet Yoon-gi's parents.", Eun-ha waves.

Sun-hee grins and blows her daughter a kiss. "Of course dear. If that makes my daughter happy. Also my son-in-law.", she waves. "Eat well. You look thinner."

"Ok umma. I will.", Eun-ha nods with a soft smile. "I'll talk to you soon. I can't have hyung waking up on me right now. He needs rest.", Eun-ha whispered and waved her mom goodbye before hanging up the call. "Aigoo.", she puts her phone away and covers her face with her hands.

Everyone in the train was sleeping or napping besides her. Besides the train tracks grumbling, Eun-ha's soft sobs echoed in the train.

"Why is it so difficult now?", Eun-ha muttered and sniffed. "It's so damn hard making decisions."

Suga's eyes slightly opened and he averts his gaze to his girlfriend. "Eun-ha, you're tired. Sleep.", he wraps his arm around her neck and pressed down on her head to make her lean on him. He didn't even bother asking her what was wrong. There was no need for him to do so. He heard every single word she said.

"Sorry hyung.", Eun-ha closes her eyes. "Let's have fun in Japan. I need to buy my mother her snacks."

"Think about that later. For now, just sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there.", said Suga.

"But you refuse to wake up most of the time though...", said Eun-ha as she fixes her position and clings to him, her arms wrapped around his waist.

"I've slept enough. Sleep pabo.", Suga groans in annoyance and strokes her head.

Thank you for everything hyung.

Eun-ha smiles and falls fast asleep till they got back to Seoul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 2.5K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
51.8K 3.1K 32
"Me?! Living with this seven idiots?! No way!" "Well too bad there's no way you can disagree now" "Oh fuck..." ... In which a girl named Yoon Seomin...
915 32 24
"Oh yeah? You sound like the only thing you ever do is look at me. You should get a new hobby, Taehyung." "No, I don't think I will. I enjoy this hob...
28.4K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...