They dont know about us

By writer98

When A beauty Gruru Bethany Mota meets a Vloger Connor Franta at a seven Eleven everything changes when she s... More

A little into :3
Last day of hell
me and Zach starts our new lifes as Collage students
my Californa Tour Guide <3
my Californa Tour guide pt2
I'm going to record with Connor Franta
I LOVE YOU CONNOR FRANTA
it was the best day ever
worst day ever
the first day i didn't come to school...
stressed
closing to an end
so, do you Love me Bethany?
Lazy day with my babe and supprising alittle fun (;
should we do this more often or take a break from...us
this will never work
a little note :3
Falling for you all over again
Nightmares are the worst >_<
Connor is so romantic
Connor Franta is ruining my life
Kat is hidding something
I was in love but you broke me
Graduation day!
New Life after Graduation!
My life with a new baby Girl!
don't ever leave me Okay Ricky?
It finally happend
we got our dream house!
Moving Day
I'm staring my own Singing chanel
two months Pregers :D
Authors note <3
AUTHORS NOTE(:

9 months later!!!

43 0 0
By writer98

Chapter 30

well i finally have a baby which is a baby girl! which i am soooo happy about and of course we are naming it Chrissy after my sister which i love and miss her so much. We bring Chrissy home and Zoe meeting Zoe "okay Zoe this is your little sister Chrissy" i said "she's cute" she says holding her "yeah she is" i said smiling I heard the door bell rang "hello" i said answering the door "Mrs. Dillon?" asked the man "this is she" I said "i have this for you" he said "thank you" i said looking at it "its an envelope" he said "I know what it is... what is it for?" i asked like he will know "you have to find out, good day madam" he said walking.

I opened the letter and it was from Ricky! My love Bethany, dress like you would dance with your love... if not i put a box in our room! see you at 6' clock pm:) love you xx Rickle Pickle

i look at the clock its 4:00 pm "i have some time i can get a baby sitter or someone who i know..." i said to myself "Hey Andrea? can you maybe babysit Zoe and Chrissy tonight?" i asked Andrea "Of course Bethany" she said "your a life saver! can you come at 5?" i asked "yep! can Kian come?" asked Andrea "if you dont do anything" i laugh "whatever" asked Andrea "we wont i promise!" she adds "good! see you in an hour!" i said hanging up and getting dressed in this beautiful flow white skater dress "oh its beautiful" i said putting it on.

Andrea and Kian was already here "hey girl!" said Andrea "hey Girl" i said hugging her "you look adorable!! but the shoes gotta go babe" said Andrea i looked down i have my old converse "oh" i said "no worries i have some shoes" she says handing me white flats "oh Andrea i can't they are yours" i said "I bought them for you" Andrea said "thank you" i said "your welcome" she said "okay I just need to do my make up and i will be ready to go" i said. I did my make up and it was already to go "Bye Zoe mommy is going out for awhile" I said hugging her "okay mommy" Zoe said "take care of Chrissy for me" i said kissing her head "I will" she said "good" i said walking out and getting in my car " i have no idea where to go" I said to myself.

I flipped over the note that Ricky gave me "wow there is directions he's smart" i said getting my phone for a GPS and punched in the directions "where is this taking me?" i said when i finally get there its at a cute little Gazebo in a park "Ricky it's beautiful" i said staring at it "i picked it because it was peaceful and beautiful like you" Ricky said kissing me "I love it" i said "but why did you be all sneeky like this?" i added "because i wanted to be surprised" He said "well i am supersede" I said starstruck "good. now may i have this dance?" he asked putting on All The Stars by: Ed Sheeran "oh Ricky you know me so well" i said dancing with him "i know" he said. It makes me think of me of Connor oh how i Miss him...

After we are done dancing he made me a song it was beautiful "Ricky" i said crying "why are you doing this?" i said "what? i can't make a song or put together a romantic date?" he said "I don't know you where doing all this for me" i said tearing up. "well this is how much i love you" said Ricky kissing me. Ricky turned on Ed Sheeran and All Of The Stars was on "how did you get this?" i said shocked "it's a tape i made you" he said smiling I didn't realize i was smiling myself. "Thank you" i said hugging him "you're welcome baby" said Ricky. I don't know why but this night reminds me of the first day i've met him... It was at a seven eleven romantic i know but i didn't spot Ricky first, I spot Connor first cause i loved him first. We where in love for the longest time and then Ricky offered to drive me home. And then he kissed me when i was with Connor. He saw and we broke up and now we are here me and Ricky have two babies and married...

After we got home we fell asleep until noon. "What time is it?" i asked "noon" he laughs "my god what the hell why didn't you wake me?" i laughed as i got up "sorry we got back late" he says getting Chrissy "that's true so what are we going to do today?" i asked getting up "hmmm how about we film" said Ricky asking his fans to ask us questions "Wow alot of people are asking good questions" said Ricky "lets do a Q&A!" i exclaimed "well that's what i asked our fans" said Ricky getting the lights and camera "Right knew that" i said setting down besides him turning on the camera.

"Hey guys Beth and Rick here and we asked you to ask some questions!" i said "first up is from (@ your twitter name ^.^ if you have a twitter) asks 'what would you do if there was a zombie Apocalypse?" "hmmmm i would get my bag and pack my sharp knifes and things and pack all of Chrissy and Zoe's things and head out" i said looking at Ricky "what would you do?" i asked him "I would just go to taco bell and get you a taco and me a burrito and a large water" he laughs. "oh god" i said face palming "next question is from my Tumblr! this is from bookinerie (<- this is me xD so you can follow me if you want ^.^) hey Beth! what is your fave song ATM?" I said "hmm my fave song is from this noob Ricky its called Ordinary" i said "Really?" he said "yep" i said "awww" said Ricky kissing me "well you know" i said "okay next question is from (your YouTube account ^.^) they asked if there was one artist/ band what would it be?" i said "Hmm for artist it would have to be Demi Lovato and for band just to make you happy it would have to be One Direction" said Ricky.

After the video we uploaded it and every one was tweeting it "aw you guys! I'm so glad that you love me and @RickyPDillon's new video!" i tweeted "Me and @BethanyMota made a video :D why don't you check it out!" he tweeted "i love making videos with you Ricky" I said "me too" said Ricky getting something to eat "what anything?" asked Ricky "yeah" i said "what do you want?" asked Ricky "what do we have?" i said getting up "nothing... we need to go shopping " he laughs"oh god" i said "okay lets go" Ricky said "okay lets go to Target!" i said getting Chrissy and Zoe "okay' he said opening the door "okay Zoe you can't get any toys to day OK?" i said she just nods "good girl" i said getting in the car "so what shall we get?" i said getting my notebook out of my bag "hmm how about mac and cheese" says Zoe "ha ha okay what kind?" i said 'thick and creamy" she answered I wrote it down. We get all the things we needed to get and Starbucks of course.

~going back to Connor~

I watched Bethany and my Best friend Ricky's video "she used to look at me like that" i said to myself "hmmmm?" said Mandy "nothing baby" i said kissing Her "okay, you seem not yourself lately why?" asked Mandy "I don't know" i confessed "oh do you miss Bethany?" asked Mandy "is it weird that i do?" i turned to Mandy "no its normal" she says "you re not mad?" i said "nope i'm not the jealous type" she said "good to know" i said. Its funny that we have been together for 9 months and we still love each other "so what do you want to do?" she asked hugging me "hmm you Hungary?" i said "yeah! lets go to Parana bread" She said " you know me so well" i said kissing her "i know" she laughs putting on her makeup "you don't need makeup baby" i said hugging her from behind "i know but i need it to go out" she said i roll my eyes "i'll be in the car!" i said "okay I'll be in a few" said Mandy.

I saw Kian on the couch his eyes red with a lack of sleep or he's been crying "Ki? whats the matter?" I asked he looks at me blankly he just showed me his phone and I knew why he was upset Andrea his love of his life dumped him "Kian i didn't know... Does any of the other guys know?" I asked he just shakes his head "come and get Parana with me and Mandy. It's on me you can get anything you want" i said Kian looks up "really?" his voice raspy "yes come on get dressed and get your ass out of that cough we are going to make you better" i said. "Thanks" said Kian getting.

As Kian got dressed we went to Parana and then we go for ice cream and then we saw Bethany and Ricky and their kids we didn't see each other thank god. we got home and fell asleep...

~Bethany and Ricky~

I see Connor and Mandy and even Kian which looked like shit I whispered to Ricky "I see Connor, Mandy, and Kian" "really? where?" said Ricky "don't look!" I whispered loudly "you have to face your fears sooner or later" Said Ricky "I know that but he seems happy with out me" i said "I'm happy to have you" said Ricky hugging me. I just smile "thanks Ricky" I said "you're welcome" he said.

We came home and crashed on the cough, well I did from all the shopping and thinking about Connor "why now? why do I miss him now?" I thought to myself. I walked to the bathroom to shower and put my owl PJ's on (typical Bethers).

-few years later-

Zoe is 12 now time fly's fast when your baby is grown up and in school... Chrissy, my sister's birthday today and I'm crying in bed looking at her pictures "oh Chrissy why did you leave me at a such young age!" I sobbed "hey baby want to do something?" asked Ricky I shock my head "no" I said "are you okay?" said Zoe climbing up on my lap looking at my phone "who's this?" she asked "my sister Chrissy" I said "ohhhh she looks like you" Zoe said. I smiled.

Today I'm going to her grave with my parents to celebrate her 17th birthday "I'll be back" I said to my family "when are you coming back?" asked Ricky "I dunno late I think I'm going to stay at my parents until morning" I said "okay love you" said Ricky kissing me "love you too" I said walking out the door into my car "oh Chrissy you where to good to die" I whispered but I know she's in a happy place now with God now. I drove to the grave I'm the first one there "hey there Chrissy, I've got a whole lot of shit to tell you" I said crying I told her about Connor and Ricky about my life now without her "hey Bethany" says a voice I turn to see Connor "Connor... why are you here?" I said shocked "I knew her too ya know" said Connor coming towards me hugging me I cried into his neck "sorry I'm a mess" I said "don't worry about it" said Connor.

Ricky's  POV

Bethany went to see her Sister for her birthday so that  leaves me with Zoe and Chrissy i text Connor to see Bethany I know she misses him i know it... they where together for a couple months and i ruined it for them i don't know what came over me... I liked her ever since i saw her at seven eleven. I hope she's alright i wish i could be there with her i feel horrible leaving her but i'm babysitting our daughters...

I hope you like my book so far <33 i made another book <3 if you want to check it out its You Don't Know Me That Well <3 the title is temporary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
159K 6.9K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
4M 87.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...