Survivor mode on

Por enzobersanelli

**COMPLETED** In the not so distant future in California a teenager writes her new life on a diary. When she... Más

Happy birthday Kristen
Update on my life
Starting a new life
Not good news
New name
Building a fence
Freaking out!
Surprise
A bit short on supplies
A good meeting
More meetings
New plans
Expeditions
Noah
Starting Over
El Dorado Hills
Camping
New people
To the bunker
Weapons
Confesions & Feeling
Wanna explore?
Xhumbra
Trikova's culture
301 days
Beets
Nol
Rituals
Dungeons
Saving the Planet
The Final Bunker Part 1

Gardening

30 11 5
Por enzobersanelli

June 29. Dear diary,

Today I finished the scouts book and I "graduated" as Granpa's "oficial helper". That means that I'll help him whenever he needs help but I know that he never needs help. However I'll be able to propose things like making a bed or a new chair.

Grandma is furious because some of her crops are dying. They're turning into a brownish color -EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME! WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF WATERING THE GARDEN?! THE FREAKING PLANTS ARE DYING PEOPLE!- Grandma yelled at us so I said -Granny?- I thought she was going to kill me - We watered the plants but there's like this bug. Could a bug make a few plants die?- She didn't answered. She ran towards the crops and said -YOU'RE RIGHT THERE'S A BUG EATING MY PLANTS!- Everyone looked at my with an expresion that said "we won't help her you opened your mouth".

Then grandm

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

553 50 11
The world we knew is gone, every day we have to fight and struggle just to survive. We don't know what we're doing, we don't know where to go. We hav...
Zombie Diary Por Kai.M

Novela Juvenil

1.1K 160 158
Okay so, I guess the first thing for me to do is introduce myself...although you're an in adamant object so that's kinda weird I guess? Either way; m...
1K 81 29
A girl diagnosed with lung cancer strives survival in a world full of hate, looks and gossips. How will she go on through her daily challenges whils...
2.6K 386 79
Luna Vis woke up one morning, or rather one night, to the dim light of the moon. It was a day that started like any other, but turned out unlike any...