Connor X OC- Become human

By rebbsycrellbelt

Jayne worked as an It Tech at the Detroit police station. She owed her job and her life to her god father Ha... More

Plain Jayne
Homicide
A song to sooth a metal heart
Interrogation
Gun Training
Babysitting
AX400
Stay The Night
Amanda
The birthday party
Unhappy Birthday
We All Fall Down Sometimes
Jayne the lap dancer.
Honeypot (slight Smut)
A Wasp In The Honeypot
Lovers quarrel.
I Like You. (slight Smut)
A new Connor
Not Today
Eden Club.
Let me take you to a sex club
Markus
Bridge
Steal her away.
A family dinner
The Macarena
Please don't hate me
First Time (smut)
The Morning After
The Broadcast
Breathe
When Worlds Colide (quick Smut)
Kamski
Finding Jerico
Am I Deviant?
The Battle of Jericho
Church For Sinners (smut)
Two Connors Are Better Than One?
Hold On
Backdoor
Human Ambassador
Like Mother Like Daughter
Late
Late Part 2
Oh Its Happening.
Finding Kamski.
Jealous Much?
Purple
Mylitta
President Warren
Well Thought Out Plan
Team Work
un-answered questions
Getting Creative (smut)
The doctor is in.
Rk 900
Answers
oh Canada
Home sweet home
not long
Keep away from me
Out Of Control
Finding Kamski......Again.
Hello, My Name Is Jayne. Did I Mention I Work In IT?
Carter
Little Brother.
Alone Time (smut)
Christmas Tradition
A Visit From The Christmas Fairy
And So Child Was Born
And So A Child Was Born Part 2
What now?
Trap In My Mind
Adam You Motherfucker!
Wake up Jayne!
an explanation.
Mind Palace
Back together.
Honey pot.... Again
Jayne in the Honeypot.
Everythings Fine
I need something from the shed.(smut)
the name game
Registration
Holy Mother
Hank, the man with a plan.
Lets Do This
Blending In.
Party Crashers
Amelia
Friendly neighbourhood murder.
Dont Die
Chem Labs
All good things must come to an end.
Epilogue

The Zeltaid Group

642 10 1
By rebbsycrellbelt

Connor had left kissing my head before he did so. I couldn't just sit around and do nothing there must be something I can do.

I thought back to my internship at cyber life. If I could get in to the main server room I might be able to find some information that would help Connor. Cyber life must know what RA9 is? Maybe that's the key to all of this.

I paced around trying to come up with a plan. How could I sneek in? I fished around in my pocket pulling out my wallet emptying the contents onto the floor. I wonder if I still have it. Yes I produced my old id card thank god they never asked for it back. I smoothed back the edges examsing the photo.

"who said hording was a bad thing" I said to myself. A plan started tk form in my head. I knew this wouldn't work on the scanners but it might be enough to fool anyone I meet. I wonder if?

I rushed out into the main hall way of the church where everyone was huddled together. A few bags and boxes had made it out of Jericho. I started to filter through.

"Jayne what are you doing?" it was Hank who spoke.

"trying to find a lab coat" I said pushing another bag to the side.

"a lab coat why?" he questioned as I found an old lab coat in the bottom of the bag it was dusty but it will do.

"I'm going to Cyber life to help Connor. I need this labcoat to help me blend in" Hank stared at me eyes wide.

"you are going to get yourself fucking killed! You can't" he hissed

"I will not sit around here waiting in the wings while Connor risks his life!"

"Jayne please Don't" Hank gripped my arms tight pinning them to my sides.

"Hank I have to try, I'm not a little girl anymore " he looked at me for a moment. Sadness filled his eyes as he realised he wouldn't be able to stop me. His grip loosened, letting me go.

I kissed his cheek. Pulling on my labcoat.

"don't worry Dad, I'm coming home" I said before leaving. I realised as I closed the old door to the church that was the first time I had called Hank dad. Would it be the last time?

I headed off into the snow finding a taxi pretty quick. So off I go behind emeny lines, without back up, with out a plan. This is stupid.

.....

I pulled up outside the entrance of the building looking around it was pretty quite. Maybe heading in through the front door wouldn't be the best idea though. I headed around the back of the building toward where the loading Dock was.

When I did my internship this was where we would get the new shipments from. I reached the Dock, two men where unloading boxes onto the loading bay. I saw my in. Here goes nothing. I walked toward them confidently. Smoothing down my labcoat picking up a clipboard from onto one of the box's pretending to flip through the paper work.

"Hey! Where's the shipment of thorium and endometrial tubing?" I said acting irritated and confused. My heart beating faster though my chest.

One of the men turned to me.

"this was all the boxes at the warehouse is it not there?"

"if it was here would I be asking? We ordered it two fucking days ago. I talked to the receptionist myself"

"who did you talk to?" the second man asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"some girl, Grace I think her name was" my heart about to explode out of my chest. He doesn't believe me.

The men turned to each other.

"that's the new girl she proberly forgot to say" one man shrugged to the other one

"well that's just fucking great" I huffed giving the performance of my life
I tapped my foot picking up the nearest box to me.

"well can you at least get the door for me?!" I said in a raised voice internally praying this would work.

"sure miss, sorry for the mix up" said the man closest to me. He ran forward, swiping the door open with his key card. yes it worked! I was in. I waited until I was far enough down the hall before digarding the box.

I looked around me trying to get my bearings from what I could remember the server room was on the 12th floor.  I walked further down the hall looking around trying to find an elevator. Or stairs. Something.

"this place is a fucking maze" I sighed in frustration.

"tell me about it" I voice came from be hind me making me jump. I whipped around my heart leaping into my throat. As I came face to face with a security guard. Stay calm Jayne.

"sorry I didn't mean to make you jump" he started "hey do I know you?"

"erm, doubt it I just started working here, sorry I'm a little lost" I stuttered.

Keep cool Jayne.

"hey no problem the elevator is right around the corner. I will take you"

"oh, no there is no need" I started.

"its fine really I need to go up myself" he said gesturing for me to walk with him. Crap.

We walked in silence thank god it wasnt far.

I pressed the elevator button but nothing happen. The guard gave a cough.

"you need to scan your id card" shit I pretended to fish around in my pockets

"what department did you say you worked in again?" the guard said I could feel his eyes on me

"I work in IT, I must have left it at my desk. Fuck sake nice work Jayne" I sighed

"eh no worries I let you up" he scanned his card and the doors slid open. "try not to get lost again" he chuckled as the doors slid close.

That was way to fucking close. I let out a loud breath. Thank god I'm a brilliant actor. The doors slid open to reveal another maze of hallways. I studied the map on the wall.

"the server room must be around here somewhere" I muttered.

I jogged down the hallway suddenly feeling a cool breeze around my feet. I must be getting close. Following the breeze I found the server room it stretches for what looked like miles. With what must have been well over 100 servers I hurried to the computer that was hooked up to the main system.  It sat on a desk that was littered with old cups of coffee and scrap bits of paper. I clicked the power button and it booted into life.

"wow for a tech company there systems sure are old" I squinted.

"Windows 10 really? One o f the world's largest tech company and they still us Windows 10" I shook my head

The screen flashed asking for a password. Fuck. Hadn't thought that far ahead. I searched the desk finding a scrap piece of paper.

User: I70065
Pass:12345

Best password ever great job guys. I typed it in, I was in. I opened the C Drive. Typing RA9 into the search bar. It began to load results. Over 600 hits.

"fuck."i began to skim down the page when something caught my eye it was a zip file named project Mylitta. I clicked it open. The first document was a thread of emails to a doctor Garhard, form Doctor Harding.

Dr Garhard
subject 12 insemnated with RA9 has perished. Her symptoms included moodswings
Uncontrollable rage
Purple discolouration of the eyes.
Along with other symptoms shared among the other subjects.

I propose we have another look at the delivery system before we try again.

Dr Harding.
I agree. I will take your full report to the board at Zeltaid.

Zeltaid? I scanned a few for emails the next one was a few months later.

Dr Harding
The board are wanting to move the time line up. Project Mylitta has be come a top priority. What can we expect for the next few months?

Dr Garhard.
A new subject has been found. She has completed the screaning process and we belive she will be serve as an excellent carrier. The new delivery system is almost complete once it is we will ready her for insemination.

Dr Harding
Has Dr Brown been informed? It is vital that the subject remain un aware.

Dr Garhard.
Yes he saw the subject this morning, the pills to help with implantation were given under the pretence we agree on. She is un aware. Insemination can be looked at once she has had a few weeks on the pills. We are thinking the android for the delivery system.

What the fuck was this? Project MYLITTA. Zeltaid?

I typed into the search bar Zeltaid.

One result popped up.

A document named The Zeltaid Group.

Just as I was about to open it I felt something hard hit my head I fell to the ground seeing brown eyes staring down at me

"Connor?" I breathed before passing out.

*.*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
63.1K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
66.1K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...