Feitan x Yuki (Torturer X Ass...

By YukiCrimsonPh

!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My... More

Yuki's Background(plz bare with me)
How it all began
We meet again
Zero
Join X Unexpected
Peaceful x night
Incident
A x Little x Mark
The x Little x Talk
Halloween x Special
Alone x in x the x Forest
The x Unexpected x Torture
The x Mysterious x Man
Bond x Between x Us
A x Surprise
Our x First x Christmas
The x Count x Down
Auction X Plan
The x Auction x Part1
The x Auction X Part2
Confession
New x Member
Valentine x Special
My x Rival
The x Battle
The x Battle x II
Trail x Mission x Begins
Stuck x in the x Rain
Recovery x Time
Easter X Special
Next X Mission
The X Circus X Audition
It's x Showtime
A x Little x Reunion
The x Chaos x Begins
The x Chaos x part2
The x Shower x Romance
Day x Off
Joint x Mission
Unexpected x Return
Meteor x City
The x Temple
Something x off
To x The x Core
The x Secert x Part1
Unexpected x Turnout
No x Excuses
EXTRA/SIDESTORY: ~ a little break from the story~
Just x Us
A x New X Begining (?)
Our x Time
My x History
Something x Is x Off
A x Twist
Extra/Side Story : Invisible part 1
Extra/ side story: Invisible part 2
What x Happened x Next?
The x Plan
Special : Halloween p1
Special : Halloween p2
Halloween semi-extra
The x Discussion
Our x Secret
Bonds
The x Truth
The x Truth pt2
The x Curse
The x Shock
***NOTICE***
The x Reveal pt1
The x Reveal pt 1.2
The x reveal pt 2
Our x Fate
You x And x Me
Family
Family x Pt 2
The x Wedding
Extra : Honey x Moon
Extra : mini story base on fanart
Next Vol
Thank you very much
Author...Thank you

The x Secert x Part2

1.9K 74 67
By YukiCrimsonPh

Feitan's POV

As the door opens meh turn back to look at her. She was sweating a lot, she looks really pale and she's wobbling. Everyone else was celebrating bout the door opening but she...something was off. 

"Oi" meh called out to her but theres was no reaction. It piss meh off when she dares to ignore meh. Meh took a step forward and saw that she was about to collapse on the ground.

"Damnit" meh muttered as meh rushed to grab her before she falls onto the ground.

"What...what happened?!" Shalnark shouted out once he notice what happened. Meh look over at the torches and saw that there was nothing there anymore.

"She fainted" meh replied to Shalnark.

"Normally she wouldn't." Two-tone said. Meh no trust her...she's trying to take what's mine away from meh. "You don't have to glare that hard".

"She wouldn't?" Boss ask her.

" Yes, we've been through much more difficult temples than this...temples that compressed your aura more than this...this never happen before" two-tone girl scratched her chin.

"Maybe she's just tired" Shalnark walk over.

"No....there might be because of something else....did she by any chance vomit at all since we entered the temple?" She asked as she turn to look at everyone.

"She did...she vomit once...why?" Shalnark answered her.

"Why? It's because she's weak!" Elaine shouted. She's getting more and more annoying.

"This is bad...I never thought she would..." two-tone muttered.

"What you mean-" meh was interrupted by the boss.

"Let her rest for a bit. This is where the treasures right?" He boss look at the two tone girl.

"Yeah...let get going..." she replied. They all walk towards and into the door one by one.

Shalnark's POV

"Oi, want me to carry-" Nobunaga couldn't finish his sentence. He probably gonna ask Fei to carry Yuki instead. Boy did he regret it. Fei slowly carry Yuki princess style as he slowly walks into the door. Guess no one can touch her. I let out a giggle.

Yuki's POV

it feels like I'm floating in the air. I heard some nosies but I couldn't make out what it was. I slowly open my eyes to see a ceiling.

"You wake?" The brats face suddenly pops close to my face which made me startled.

"Wha...." my eyes shout up and I quickly and aggressively pushed the brat away, rushed over to the wall, bend over and starts vomiting.

"Yuki?" That voice...Azumi? I slowly turn to look at her. "You okay?"

"Yeah...." I replied. I could see that Azumi was really worried.

"Ne, once we get back...I want you to go somewhere with me" she whisper in my ear.

"Oi! What are you saying?" The brat got pissed.

"What I'm saying? I said that she might be sick of seeing your face that it makes her vomit" Azumi provoked the brat.

"Huh? You bit-" before the brat could say it out, I quickly rushed over to the brat and grab his arm. I look at him and shake my head.

"Yuki...you look really pale... you sure you're okay? Shizuku asked me. She was concern, I honestly feel really really bad. Everything seems like it's spinning, I really want to vomit my gut out and I'm just craving for some chocolate at this point.

"...yeah...I'm fine" I replied. I have to fake it to make it through the temple.

"If that's the case, let's go" Nobunaga said as everyone starts to walk.

~~~~

We walk for a while more before reaching the place where the treasures are. The room was filled with piles of gold and jewelries. The whole room was shinning, twinkling in gold.

"Woah!!!" Everyone was shocked by what they saw.

"Don't touch anything" Azumi demanded.

"Huh? It's treasure...it's gold, of course we're taking it" Nobunaga got pissed and shouted at Azumi.

"It's not the treasure of this temple" Azumi said. "There should be an old book somewhere here...." she added as she wonder around.

"We came here just for an old book?" Elaine asked.

"Yup" Azumi replied. It ticked off Elaine and Nobunaga.

"Lets just look for the book" I quickly said it before Nobunaga raise his voice. I help Azumi look for it but it seems that the others just stand there and watch. They might not want to go through the trouble of wasting their entertainment to find it....

"You better not go anywhere far" a voice creeped up behind me. I jumped and quickly turned around....it was the brat... he startled me again.

"Wha-"

"Don't go anywhere far...." The brat said it in a threatening tone before walking back to where Shalnark and Phinks where. I took a deep breath and walk around.

I have this strange feeling...like a zip. I try to go where the zipping pain feels the strongest...the Book might be there...it might be a hint. The zip feeling led to a statue of a man on a horse, holding a book in his left and and a sword, raising up in the air, on his right hand.

"Azumi!" I shouted her name. "Think I found it". I climb onto the statue and grab the Book on his hand, hesitatingly. It could set off a trap....but once I got a closer look at the book, I grabbed it. The book looked worn out and has a four leaf clover on the cover.

"Yuki...you just took it?" Azumi asked once she saw I hand the book in my hand. 

"Yup"

"Sigh, good thing that your guts is always correct. If not, the whole place would collapse " Azumi sigh in relief as we both walk back to the others.

"Oh, you guys got it" Shalnark was cheerful.

"Good, now we can get these" Elaine quickly bend over to pick up a handful of gold.

"NOO!!" Both me and Azumi shouted. The whole temple started to shake....like the place is collapsing.

"Tsk, we have to go" Azumi look around of a way out.

"Go? How? If we got back the way we came in, we would be crushed before we make it out" Machii panicked.

"Fine!" Azumi shouted as she closed her eyes and took out a ring.

"What are you-" Before Elaine finishes her sentence, I interrupted her.

"Just watch."

"Sighhh" Azumi exhales and move her bangs out of the way as she opens her eyes...revealing a scarlet eye on her left eye.

"What the..." everyone was shocked. Non of them expected Azumi to have the scarlet eye...especially only one sided. Azumi concentrate, with everything she has to open up a gate.

"Quick! I can't hold it for long" her voice shake. No one went through it... it might be because they are still shocked or they just don't trust her.

"..." I sigh and quickly dash towards the gate.

"OI!!" The brat shouted as he chased after me. Soon, everyone followed. The gate brought us out of the temple and appear somewhere in Meteor City. I look over at the gate to see if everyone made it.

"Quick" I muttered to myself. Just a few seconds later Chrollo and Azumi pops out. "I was so worried" I sighed.

"Come on, Yuki. Just who do you think I am?" Azumi said playfully as we exchange small laugher. I turn around and saw everyone breathing hard and all of them have scratches and dirt on them.

"What was all that about?" Shalnark walked over and asked.

"The gold and jewelry wasn't the treasure of that temple...it was this book" I let him see he Book I had in my hand.

"Enough bout the treasure and temple! You! What's up with your eye?" Phinks asked as he pointed towards his own eye.

"Oh that..." Azumi slowly cover her scarlet eye with her hair. "...let's just say I'm half....and yeah...." she said awkwardly. Her parents were banned from the clan when they found out that her father, a member of the Kurta Clan, married a woman who isn't a part of that clan. Years after having birth to Azumi, they were hunted down and killed....and as for Azumi, she was thrown to Meteor City where we meet.

"Any let's just get back..." I try to change the subject as I averted my eyes from Phinks. The brat was staring my way and I was staring at him. He had a small cut on his cheek...I thought this might be a good time.....I walk over towards him and hesitantly wipe the blood off his face.

"Ooooooo" Shalnark and Phinks where fan-girling.

"...sorry....there was blood..." I said while averting my eyes from him. He didn't say a word, he just stare at me. I left a bit awkward and slowly walk over to Azumi as I slowly lick the blood I wipe off from his face.

"Wait for me!!" A voice shouted.

"Come on!! Catch up! Hahha" the kids where laughing and running around before bumping into Nobunaga.

"Watch where you going" Nobunaga said but it seems the kids thought he was threatening them so the rushed off crying.

"Your really not good with kids, huh" Machii playfully teased him. I look at the brat, he seems like he doesn't like kids.

"Ne....do you not like them?....kids..." I awkwardly ask him. He turned towards me and stare at me.

"Meh hate them" he growled. ....hate them huh.....then...what if...just what if.....

".....wha...what if.....you have a kid of your own....what, what would you do?" I said out of the blues. I didn't even know why I asked him that. It's not like I'm pregnant, I don't have to think about stuff like this....

"Huh?!" The brat frowned as he glare at me.

"Ah...haha...sorry, that came from nowhere..." I look down at the ground before turning back to face Azumi.

"meh would kill them" he replied. His replied shocked me. I quickly turn to look at him.

"Kill them...?" I unconsciously touch my belly slightly.

"Let's get going!" Azumi shouted as she open up the gate. Everyone slowly went through it...except for me. I was still standing there in shock.

"Yuki?" Azumi and Chrollo walk over towards me after everyone else gone through the gate. "What's wrong?" They asked.

"Kill them... he said he would kill them..." I clinched the fabric covering my belly.

"...Yuki?" Chrollo said my name. It made me snapped out of my thoughts.

"Sorry...." I apologize and went through the gate.

~~~~~

Everyone went back to their places on the stone and lazy around. After a day like what we went through, there's nothing better than laying around and sleep.

"So the book" Azumi rapped my shoulders and ask for the book. I slowly handed over to her.

"Yuki, can I talk to you and Azumi in private?" Chrollo asked before leading the way. Both of us slowly followed him without questioning. We went to the room where he kept all his treasure.

"Wow" Azumi's Eyes lighten up. They were both treasure collectors.

"So...what do you want to talk about? " I ask him.

"Well, you taste Feitan's blood already right?" He asked me. "Well, anything to tell me?" He added.

"Anything?" I look down before looking back at Chrollo. "His real name is Feitan...Fetain Portor. He's a lot older than he looks...around 28 years old. He lived and grow up in... Meteor City.... just like you."

"Ehhhh!!!! So you also lived there " Azumi sat on the couch with Chrollo.

"Yup" he chuckled a bit. "Oh, I want you to go with Azumi somewhere" Chrollo said.

"Wha?"

"Azumi said that she wants a doctor to check you out." He calmingly said as he looks over at Azumi.

"And your not afraid that I would leave ?" I asked.

"Your not that kind of person." He replied.

"Well, let's go!" Azumi jump up and opens the gate.

~~~~~
Azumi's POV

Flashback

Yuki went over to the brat to talk so I took the chance to ask Chrollo for a helping hand.

"Ne, sorry but I need your help a bit"

"What is it?" He asked.

"I want to take Yuki out for a checkup" I said it straight out.

"Checkup?" He repeat.

"Yeah....this is just between us...I think that she might be..." I hesitated. I wasn't sure if I should tell him.

"Pregnant?" He asked. I was shocked. I quickly looked at him.

"Don't worry, I've been thinking the same. It's best if she gets a checkup. I'm counting on you" he said as we both exchange smiles.

"Got it"

End of flash back

~~~~~

Feitan's POV

Flash back

Ne....do you not like them?....kids..." She asked meh awkwardly .

"Meh hate them" meh growled. They're just a pain in the butt.

".....wha...what if.....you have a kid of your own....what, what would you do?" She continues. Why is she even asking meh these. Tsk.

"Huh?!" Meh frowned and glare at her.

"Ah...haha...sorry, that came from nowhere..." she said looking down at the ground before turning back to face two-tone.

"meh would kill them" meh replied. Brats are brats...annoying and irritating brats.

"Kill them...?" She muttered.

"Let's get going!" Two-one shouted as she open up the gate. Everyone slowly went through it.

End of flash back

What is she even thinking. Who faves a damn bout the brats.... but. Meh wouldn't mind if the brats are her's.....ours....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like it =^^=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 227 27
๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™Š๐™‰๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ๐™๐™€๐™’๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™‰ ๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™Ž๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Š๐™๐™. - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต. ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
955K 30.1K 99
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
244K 7K 42
You got bored and manage to find yourself tied up in an abandoned building with Feitan standing over you. But what happens when you begin to enjoy yo...
49.8K 856 45
โญ๏ธEdits currently being madeโญ๏ธ You grew up around Hisoka, Illumi, and Chrollo, but after your 8 month training by yourself, things seemed to change...