The Younger Girl

By Lanaeilia

Theo couldn't leave her alone and young love can be a dangerous thing. Story is mainly told from a boys persp... More

Copyright
Announcement !
Story
Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47(Final)
Final Words(Please Read)

Chapter 9

9.8K 434 219
By Lanaeilia

Theo POV

Friday

The whole week I'd been trying to avoid thinking about this stupid party tonight. I wondered what Harrison was up to. I knew Harrison enough to know that he wasn't a good guy. The way he talked about girls disgusted me honestly. I knew I could talk about girls in a way but sometimes with him it was too much.

"Please please please, Theo, can we come!" Enzo and Ella were bugging me to come to the party.

"No, you guys are way too young, and I don't want to be responsible for you guys," I laughed and started to leave the house. They knew better than to ask me bullshit like that they just enjoyed getting on my nerves.

"We'll remember that Theo," Ella glared at me and I shut the door in her face.

~~~

It was ten o'clock. How could Collae even come, considering her 'curfew' unless she lied to me? Tenth grade ten-thirty curfew?

Walking into the party it was already a mess. Cups and bits were lying around, people were screaming, the loud music was thudding and vibrating the whole house. Dont get me wrong I'd been partying for my
entire high school attendance, but, I was definitely getting to the point where this was getting old to me.

"Hey Theo!" Tommy shoved me into the kitchen. He was swaying side to side speaking in ties.

"Tom," I huffed, "How much did you drink?"

"I only had a couple cans," right after he said that he fell back into a group of girls, Collae's friends. Collae was faced towards the counter getting a drink, she was wearing these gray leggings that really favored her ass. My mouth was probably salivating right now.

Her friends yelled at Tommy, I grabbed him and took him outside.

"Hey!" He could barely walk, "Where are we going?"

"To my car," I opened the door and sat him in there, "Stay here, don't leave, try and relax." I locked the car door and went back into the house. I looked out the window into my car and Tommy was already shutting his eyes. I didn't want Tommy killing him self tonight, it wasn't even twelve yet and he was shitfaced, but I came here for an entirely different reason and I wasn't going to leave just yet.

Collae and her friends were still in the kitchen dancing in a little circle. Collae was...twerking? Maybe this shy girl wasn't so shy. I wasn't going to talk to her though, I just came to keep a close eye on her. I stood a good distance away from them drink in my hand , I wasn't drinking, its just like a muscle memory to have at this point.

I was smiling at the girls and Collae letting loose, my smile instantly dropped when Harrison and some other guys walked into the kitchen with their hands raised trying to dance with them.

"Hey Collae," he looked up and down at her, "You look pretty good tonight, wanna dance?" Was what I could make out through his lips over the loud music. I moved closer to hear better. He whispered something in her ear and she nodded. She told something to her friends, they smiled and walked away. It was just Harrison and the guys left in the kitchen. I was in the room over keeping my view of them.

Harrison pulled Collae to his chest and grabbed a hand full of her ass. I could feel my blood starting to boil and my fingernails were digging deep into my palms. Collae pushed him away and yelled at him. I couldn't hear what she said. Harrison pulled her arm back roughly and his hand roamed down backside.

"Enculé!"(Motherfucker!) I dropped my cup turning a few heads and marched over to them. Seeing that I got some attention from a few people, I tried to relax a bit before confronting him. I didn't like letting myself get angry in front of people.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I shoved him back, pushing Collae behind me in the process.

"Hey, relax Da Silva, we're just talking," he raised his hands and smiled at Collae.

"Collae let's go, now," I pulled her arm and she snatched it away, her body stumbling in the process it was clear that she was heavily under the influence.

"I don't wanna go yet, and I told you to stop touching me," she gawped and Harrison smirked. I stared at her tight lipped.

"You heard her, she wants to stay," Harrison laughed and walked up to be next her. I heard him smack her ass and emotion left her face gagged at the gesture. At that moment my impulse took over. My fist came into contact with his face and he fell back, the guys caught him and they glared at me. They weren't going to do shit to me because they knew better. Plus they were too drunk to even coordinate a punch.

"Collae, I'm not going to say it again, find your friends and tell them you're leaving," I said firmly, she crossed her arms and stayed put.

"Collae, if you don't come with me so help me—"

"Okay." Okay? Okay? That's all she said and walked out the front door. I had to find her friends and tell them we were leaving. Did I finally crack this demon?

"Come with me to find your friends then we're going to my car. It's right out front...you'll have to get in the back Tommy's in there." She nodded and we went off to find her friends. She could barely walk and was swaying the whole way to the car.

~~~

Thankfully, none of her friends could drive and they said they were taking an Uber home, one of the girls was sober and was taking care of them. That's how Jeremiah was to us he only smoked he didn't like the taste of liquor. But tonight I managed to be the babysitter of two.

"I thought you had a curfew," I scoffed and looked at her through the rear mirror. She sighed and her head was lying on the car door. She looked to be in thought

"You c-can't take me home, I'm supposed to be sleeping," she hiccuped, "At my friend's house, that's how I got to the party."

Great, just fucking great.

"Ugh, Collae, you just never fail to keep me busy," I groaned, "We have to drop Tommy off first and then we'll figure out what the fuck to do with you."

"Hey! Don't curs-oop" I looked back at her in my mirror to see her body jerking forward.

"No no no no no no, Collae I swear to God if you throw up in this fucking car," I quickly pulled over on a back road and hopped out my car to open the back door. Squatting down to look at her rolling back eyes and slightly opened mouth I started to stress. Under different circumstances I would loved to see this but right now I was panicking.

"Collae here, please don't throw up," I gave her a water to try and help, "Collae if you're going to throw up please do it, outside my car!" I yelled and to no surprise she had no reaction she's not mentally here. I leaned her body forward towards me on the outside. I'd rather her throw up on the outside of my baby than in. Suddenly, I heard another gulp from the front seat. Tommy. Before I could even get up from my squat, my ears were being filled with liquid chunks sounds falling to my feet, then shorty after came liquid chunks falling to my passenger seat door.

"Oh my-fuck!" I start pacing and stripping my shoes off, "What the fuck am I supposed to do right now?" I currently had two drunk fucks throwing up outside and inside my car.

Okay, okay Theo think. Calm down and think. Collae is currently regurgitating everything and Tommy was pausing between each release. I ran over to my passenger side and open the door carefully so he doesn't fall out. I picked up one of his arms and swing it over me. I was at the point where I didn't even care about getting throw up on me.

"Tommy, we've been through this, sit down and keep throwing up." I left him on the curb and ran back to help Collae. She was groaning and cursing to herself.

"Oh my God, I'm so fucked up right now, I just--kept drinking, I don't know who I was trying to impress," She laughed her body jerking once more. It was common for underclassmen to get shitfaced because they didn't know their limit. But Collae seemed grounded and disciplined. I wondered what made her let herself drink this much tonight.

"Collae, it's okay, it happens to all of us, I wish you would've listened to me and not have gone," I grumble to her.

"How-" She burps,  "E-Else would I have got to see you again, without asking?" Only if this girl knew she didn't have to do this much to get my attention. I knew that whatever I said to her she wouldn't remember tomorrow. It was probably just drunk thoughts, I knew she didn't mean it though. But to test that, I asked her.

"Collae," I sighed, "I promise that you'll never have to get drunk or do anything you don't normally to get my attention, why have you been acting like you want nothing to do with me then go and do this? You are so confusing, it's honestly a lot for me but I can't help but think about you, I want to get to know you Collae you don't even understand, I wish you would just open yourself to me and not be so guarded. I'm not all bad you know." She didn't respond, she hunched over once more to release what seemed like her final one. I peaked over and Tommy to see him passed out on the grass. Rubbing my hands along my face, I grabbed a tissue from the back pocket of my car seat and wiped Collae's mouth and hands.

"You know even with all this going on, you're still so beautiful,"I smiled to her. I waited an extra ten minutes just to make sure everyone was done throwing up. I laid Collae gently down in the back seat. Grabbing an agitated Tommy who kept yelling to me that he wanted to sleep. I plopped him back down in the dirty passenger seat.

"Okay let's go," I huffed to myself knowing my night still wasn't over. We had been at this spot for about forty-five minutes thankfully no police were in the area.

I snuck Tommy into his house, trying not to wake his snitch of a little sister. I ran back to my car and Collae was sound asleep. She looked so peaceful. I remembered that she said she couldn't go home and I had none of her friends' contacts and I was getting tired.

I had to take Collae to my house but I knew there was no way I could sneak her in so I was going to have to tell my mom, I was only going to tell her if I ran into her. No need to say anything and avoid this entire situation with her.

Walking into the house carrying Collae over my shoulder it was pin drop quiet. It was too early for the twins to be sleep. I took advantage of the moment and quickly walked upstairs stopping the moment I saw Enzo.

"Is that Collae Hart?" Enzo asked with a stunned look on his face. How does he know her?

"How do you know her?"

"When I was in sixth grade she was in eighth," he shrugged, "Why are you carrying her to your room?" He asked with a sly smile.

"She's drunk and I couldn't take her home, so she's spending the night, please don't tell mom, I'm going to tell her in the morning." I begged.

"You didn't let me and Ella come to the party?" He smirked. I groaned.

"I'll buy you a new pair of shoes?" I wasn't actually.

"Deal, you changed your type I see, cool," he shrugged and walked into his room. I let out a sigh and continued to walk to my room.

I laid Collae down gently and huffed. This wasn't how I imagined her being in my room. Collaes clothes had throw up all over them, I didn't want to overstep and undress her out these dirty clothes but I also couldn't leave her in these dirty clothes.

I shoved her a bit trying to wake her up but my mission failed as I was only responded to with groans. Since it was just mostly her shirt dirty I figured that I could at least remove that for her while still respecting her. I grabbed one of my t-shirts and began to put it over her head and the same time I pulled off her dirty crop top quickly pulling down the t-shirt over her so I couldn't see anything, I looked away anyways. I wasn't a creep and would very much rather her be conscious if I were to see her naked body. I wanted her eyes on me looking over how beautiful she was. Somehow this shirt was big enough to go down to her mid thighs.

"Goodnight Collae, Petite fleur"(Little flower) I smiled at her as she rested in my bed and I begin to create a little palette on my floor. This was not how I imagined my night going. This was definitely a little weird. I'd have to deal with her in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340 6 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
2.4K 203 15
(𝘯.) 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘀𝘡 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢; 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦π˜₯ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 LUVVMARIEE PRODUCTIONS
228K 1.1K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
2K 122 19
A story with an ending you didn't expect. There is only so much a victim could take before they...snap! Started: 13th March, 2021 Ended on: 14th Marc...