The Younger Girl

By Lanaeilia

Theo couldn't leave her alone and young love can be a dangerous thing. Story is mainly told from a boys persp... More

Copyright
Announcement !
Story
Chapter 1: Meeting Her
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47(Final)
Final Words(Please Read)

Chapter 7

11K 456 181
By Lanaeilia

Theo POV

"Great job tonight son 25 points, wow! I say we celebrate this win, invite Don and we'll go out to eat?" My dad patted my back but I was barely listening I was too busy watching Collae leave the gym. I love my family but we do this enough to the point where this didn't have to happen tonight. I just wanted to know what she thought about the game.

"Actually dad, I have something to do, can we do it tomorrow? Sunday brunch?" I asked trying not to loose sight of Collae.

"Yeah, that's better anyway I'm kind of tired, come on guys let's go, text mom where you're going?" I nodded and swiftly walked away.

"Hey! Hey! Collae wait up!" I shouted and a couple people looked at me.

"Hey, nice game, Theo, you're not going home yet right? A bunch of us are going to Harrison's house to celebrate, you in?" Payton, a cute black haired girl jumped in front of me blocking my sight of Collae.

"Yeah yeah sure I just gotta do—something real quick—excuse me," I gently shoved her to the side and forced myself into the crowd.

"Good game Theo!"

"You and Don are a duo!"

I politely moved through the crowd thanking everyone who was showering me with "good games" and other compliments. I had finally caught up with Collae.

"Hey," I pulled her arm back gently, in the process of looking at her beautiful ass, "I almost missed you," I said breathlessly.

"Yeah...that was a great game, you did a good job, Theodore," the way my name rolled off her tongue made me so warm, "Anyways I gotta go, my friends are waiting for me, I'll see you later," She started to walk away.

"Wai—wait, I wanna talk to you, it's Saturday night, you can't hang out?" I scratched the back of my neck.

"Well, I planned on hanging out, with my friends," she sassed.

"Collae..." I huffed, "Can you just hangout with me for a little? Come on get to know me?" She stood there for a moment looking quizzical.

     "What should I tell my friends? And you're giving me a ride home then," she rolled her neck and I smiled, yay!

"Just tell them you wanna hang out with me and you'll hangout with them next week or something, and of course, you know I don't mind," I said softly.

"I don't wanna hangout with you, I just feel too bad to say no at this point, so yeah," she shrugged and walked back to her group of friends, at least I know she cares for my feelings I guess. I watched as her friends' faces bubbled and they jumped around. I guess they saw me looking and quickly stopped. I chuckled a bit to myself.

"Alright we're good, where are we going?" She asked walking ahead of me, I was trying to be respectful but she really had a wicked body. She wasn't that short which I liked because I'm six foot and I hated bending my fucking neck to kiss.

"Hey Collae? How tall are you?" I broke our silence to my car

"Five-seven , why?" She stopped her walk and continued when I was next to her.

"Nothing, just curious, trying to get to know you that's all," I smiled shaking her shoulders playfully.

"Get off me you stink!" She laughed, her laugh was so cute, "Has anyone ever told you you're very touchy?"

"I know, I did just play a whole four quarters, and no, not really," I pushed her softly, little did I know she hit really hard. She nearly knocked my shoulder out of place when she pushed me back.

"Got damn, you hit hard!" I whimpered and she just laughed. Finally getting to my car, me and Collae hopped in and she stared at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Where are we going Da Silva? I asked already and you definitely ignored me," Im used to her calling me Theodore, she's probably being funny because thats what my coaches and some friends called me.

"Two options," I started the car, "We can go to this victory party or we can just walk around? Go to a park or something? What do you wanna do?"

"Let's go to the party," she shrugged.

"Party? I thought you said that wasn't really your thing?" I squinted my eyes at her jokingly.

"It isn't but i'm in a strange mood today," She shrugged.

"Alright let's go," I drove out of the parking lot. I turned up the radio which was on the hip hop station.

"Really?" She said dryly with a straight face.

"What?" I chuckled already knowing it was about the music.

"You know what. I know you don't listen to this type of music why is it coincidently on this station when I get in the car huh?" She smiled and narrowed her eyes at me, she was so adorable.

"First of all, everything's not about you Collae, and why don't I listen to this? Cause I'm white?" I joked.

"Hey, you said it, not me," she shrugged.

"You're stereotyping Collae, just cause I'm white doesn't mean I can't listen to rap? That's like saying you don't listen to pop music cause you're black, now how does that sound? Stupid," I taunted her and she folded her arms.

"Whatever Theo, it's cool—I'm feeling this song, I don't care how old it gets I love it," she turned up the radio and I smiled at her getting more comfortable with me.

"Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling
When I'm with you I can't breathe
Boy, you do something to me
Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new
That get me high like you do, yeah yeah—"

"Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new," I joined in my voice cracking in the process. She stopped and turned off the radio.

"Now Theodore, I did not ask your ass to join in," she giggled, "Your terrible singing ass."

"Oh please, you can't sing either," I was being completely honest, she was terrible.

"Whatever, I'm still cute," she stuck out her tongue and I chuckled. Collae really was a pretty sight for me. She was so beautiful and I'm so angry at myself for never opening up ti seeing her.

"You are cute," I looked over at her, her head was weighing down, "Why do you always do that?"

"What?" She shrugged.

"Look away when I compliment you."

"Because you're just being nice, you don't mean it," she sighed, "Why do you keep trying to fake flirt anyway I thought we were trying to be friends?"

"What do you mean I don't mean it? I do, why would I lie?" I blurted.

"I'm not stupid Theodore, I know what you really want from me, you see my ass and it's what all guys want," she rolled her eyes, I pulled the car over, "Theo what the hell are you—"

"—Did I not tell you what my intentions with you were? Yeah I said I wanted to fuck but I know thats not what you want, I want to be friends, and friends can compliment each other you know," I growled and she sank into the seat again.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you upset, it's just how I am okay! You say you want to be friends but I know what it is, but may I remind you, you're a whole senior, and leaving, I'm not making a friendship or relationship with someone who's just going to leave," she scoffed and got out of the car.

"What are you doing?" I shouted at her through the window of my car.

"Leaving, this was a stupid idea," She stomped away, "I didn't even know why I considered this."

"But you don't even know where you are, just get back in and I'll take you home okay?" She groaned before hesitantly getting back in the car. She could've easily called an Uber or ride but she got back in, which had to have meant for something.

"Just because I'm leaving for college doesn't mean we can't be friends, thats so dumb Collae, do you know how many people stay friends after people leave? Unless... this is about more than being friends to you?" I asked her honestly because why would she go this far to have nothing to do with me unless she's feeling otherwise about us in her head.

"I'm not gonna lie Theo, just take me home, I'm not in the mood for this anymore," I tried to talk to her some more but all I was getting in return was grunts and hand gestures.

I really didn't know why I kept trying to be her friend because nothing about this was inviting at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 333 11
love
182K 4.2K 31
Just read🍭
339 6 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
2K 122 19
A story with an ending you didn't expect. There is only so much a victim could take before they...snap! Started: 13th March, 2021 Ended on: 14th Marc...