Stand By You (RoadTripTV FANF...

By wolfess21

COMPLETED 4TH NOV 2018 Hi Roadies! Stand by You is a fanfic which I've been working on for a while now, it's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Get To Know Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
A/N ~ Important Please Read
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
We Will Rise ~ Chap 1 Sneak Peak
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
I'm Alive...New Fanfic Soon

Chapter 75

278 11 6
By wolfess21

Clo POV

Rolling over, I stared at the early morning darkness. The early shopping trip for my birthday had been great, now it was my birthday. Checking my phone I felt a smile light up my face at the texts I'd already gotten.

Ozzie: Happy 18th sis! No getting drunk though and remember use protection!

Jack: Morninggggg, happy bday weirdo x

Mars: Happy Birthdayyyy can't believe you're 18 now...Rye best treat you like the pain you are...a lovely pain though xxx

Mikey: Happy birthday Clo, see you soon! X

Nay: Happy birthday to my bestest friend in the whole world! You weird human, dunno what I'd do without ya...you old gal now xD xox

Brook: Happy birthday Clo we'll see you soon x

Andy: Happy birthday you crazy one, honestly don't know what I'd do without you in my life sis. Mum also wishes you a happy birthday J xo

Rye: Morning baby xxxxx

I glanced at the time then it was half 7, smiling I fell back onto my pillow, like hell was I getting up early on my birthday. Cocooning myself in my duvet I fell back asleep, enjoying being cocooned.

Jodie POV

It was 10am, Shan and I have been up since 8 prepping stuff for today. Brook, Jack, Mikey, Becky and Nay had arrived about an hour ago to help. Andy and Rye were getting some last minute stuff I think, Clo by some miracle had decided to sleep in.

"Ok got it." Andy said as he rushed through placing a box down, Shan smiled "Thank god babe. Rye?"

He nodded "Got it too."

Another box was rested down. Nay drawled "So who's gonna wake the birthday girl?"

"Not me." I snorted knowing how grumpy Clo was in the morning, as soon as it was after 6am she was a pain to wake up. Shan raised a brow "Clo?"

"Ew why is there a mothers meeting?" Clo giggled, I said looking at her "It's someone's birthday."

"Really," Clo snorted going for the kettle.

I clocked Andy and Rye whispering, I glanced between Shan and Clo both still wearing their promise rings, Shan went over to her "You have presents to open."

"But-" Clo protested, Shan shushed her "No, present time."

We all moved into the lounge, Clo stared at the assortment of boxes. Shan smiled "You're welcome."

"You didn't-" she began, Rye kissed her cheek "Stop protesting and go open something."

Going over she paused at the pile of things that are wrapped, peering into another bag she snickered "Books."

"You don't know that." Mikey smirked.

Becky snorted "Oh she does, she's a bookhound, knows what's a book without even opening it."

I raised a brow as she picked up a box and tilting it slightly pressed her ear to the box, Nay laughed "You're meant to open them, not play guess what's inside."

"Shoosh, I'm enjoying myself ok," Clo retorted tilting it the other way and then resting it back down she moved on, going through all of them and putting them in piles. Rye coughed "Scissors babe."

"I don't trust me with scissors." she giggled, he looked at her amused and she smirked "Open the packaging for me on the boxes whilst I get changed?"

"What's the magic word?" he teased, she went over to him and going on her tiptoes kissed him lightly, he mumbled roughly "That's not a word."

I laughed as she kissed him again, only for longer this time, Rye went to deepen the kiss only she pulled away smiling "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Rye sighed smiling watching as she disappeared.

Shan raised a brow "Get to work then."

He glared at Shan who snickered as Rye set to work with opening the boxes so Clo only had to lift the flaps and see what was inside. Sitting down with Brook I cuddled into him, smiling as I saw the chain he was wearing, I bought him a silver chain and I had a matching one, it was his birthday present from me.

Clo POV

I had a quick shower, then French braided my hair, couldn't be doing with it in the way today. Grabbing a pair of light blue jeans I pulled them on and nicked one of Rye's hoodies slipping it on...over my bra ok. Cause I'm weird and don't wear a top under it. Bouncing back down I was trying to figure out what could be in the boxes.

"You took your time." Jack chuckled.

I frowned "Where's Rye?"

"He went to the loo," Mikey chuckled, shrugging I bounced over to a box and peering inside pulled out what looked like a scrapbook. Becky snorted "Don't murder me."

Glancing at her I raised a brow "Why? Should I be worried?"

"Is that my hoodie?"

Looking over as Rye came back in he came over and sat behind me on the floor, pulling me into his lap he said "I was gonna wear it."

"Tough I'm wearing it today." I smiled kissing his cheek I opened the first page, then shut it looking at Becky who smiled "You're welcome."

"Are we awkward much." I giggled flipping through the scrapbook, filled with photos of me, Becky, and our friends at school. Along with our inside jokes, fan girl stuff. Rye had rested his head on my shoulder nuzzling my neck "You're cute."

"Ssssh," I mumbled flushing, I grabbed the next thing pulling it out it was wrapped up, opening it, I recognised Mars' handwriting. Shan asked "Who's it from?"

"Mars." I mumbled, lifting the card off, I unwrapped the present. She did not send me the dress. Growling I grabbed my phone, and also rang her on Skype through the TV. She picked up, smirking at me "Happy Birthday."

"Really? Really? Why did you send me the dress Mars?" I whined.

She raised a brow "Cause you suited the dress ok."

"I've never seen you wear the dress." Nay smiled wickedly.

Huffing I said "That's cause I wore it when I was with them on holiday."

"Now then, enjoy sis, Lea and I are off shopping." Mars smiled and it was disconnected.

Grumbling to myself I rested the dress down and went through the other presents. The others had gotten me some tops, Jodie and Brook were responsible for the books, Nay had apparently been consulted beforehand so they got the right books and editions.

I stared at the two things left. Both were boxes and one was from Andy and Shan, the other from Rye. Shan added "Rye also got you something else, I think."

"I did," he mumbled into my hair, he'd been in a cuddly mood ever since I got up. Picking up the one on the right I opened it, there was a necklace inside with a pendant, a dragon to be exact. Shan smiled "We saw it a while back and just thought it'd be your sorta thing."

"Shinyyyy." I smiled as it sparkled, Andy snickered "Magpie."

Resting it down I reached for the other box, Rye seemed to stiffen, as soon as I reached it, leaning back into him I opened it. Nestled inside were 7 enamel pins, a music note, heart, piano, stack of books, dragon, love in a pink stylised font, a cute quote one which said 'Just one more chapter.' It was the last one that drew my attention, I recognised it immediately, the exclusive enamel pin for night court. Ahem, from Sarah J Maas' ACOTAR series.

"Pins?" Jack frowned, apparently the others had no idea.

Mikey raised a brow "Mate she doesn't have anywhere to-"

"How'd you get the Night Court one?" I asked twisting in his hold, to look at him, shrugging he said "The person had it included in the bundle mentioned it was exclusive or something and I remembered you mentioning it."

Jack coughed "Are you actually happy with the pins?"

"I will stab you with them in a minute." I mumbled, "I like pins."

"Really?" Shan raised a brow, I stuck my tongue out at her "Ok so I've never bought any but like, I always admire them. And want to collect them."

"Rye we're gonna drown in pins now." Andy joked, Rye chuckled "Could be worse."

Closing the lid I resumed my original position to cuddle him, also his jumper was super comfy, I may have to have a long borrow of it. Rye began "So I got you something else."

"Uh huh," I mumbled resting my head on his chest, he pulled out another box. Gingerly taking it I opened it, tears already threatening to spill, he explained "I know it's what your grandparents called you and I...I just think it's cute cause you know my emoji's a bee."

"No it's a honeybee," I replied taking the necklace out which had attached to it in script 'butterfly'. He mumbled "You like it?"

"Nope," I replied placing it back in it's back, looking at him I saw him trying to mask his hurt, kissing him lightly I said "I love it. Thank you,"

Christ that smile, he grinned "I'm glad."

"Right lovebirds," Shan said, "Clo you want to do anything?"

Shrugging I snuggled into Rye "Movie marathon?"

"Harry Potter?" Becky asked eagerly, I stared at her "I mean Twilight?"

"You two are utter trash." Nay laughed, Becky whistled "Carlisle."

"...Jasper but like in the later films." I winked, "oooo we could watch The Vampire Diaries?"

Becky raised a brow "You just want Damon."

"I want Klaus more." I retorted, "he's a hybrid, bad but like so soft."

Nay giggled "You ok there Rye?"

"I don't get why you like Klaus, he's nasty." Rye said shaking his head, squishing his cheeks much to his annoyance I said "Secretly I just like the bad boys baby, and like hybrids apparently."

"Rye's not a bad boy." Jodie pointed out.

I glanced at Rye smirking "Hmmm he can be. I'll go get the seasons,"

"SNACKS! JODES GET SNACKS! I'LL GET THE WINE AND DRINKS!" I heard Shan yell, smiling I ran upstairs.

Scanning along my DVD collections I jumped as arms wrapped round me, Rye kissed my neck, leaving a trail of kisses all over it, up and over my jaw. Corner of my lips, causing me to shiver in pleasure, as he tightened his hold on me "I love you."

"I love you too Rye," I replied turning so I could kiss him properly. Running my hands through his hair, pulling him closer to me, his arms round my waist as he pulled my flush against him. Gently biting my lower lip, I parted my lips for him, allowing his tongue access. We were interrupted by a loud cough, pulling away, Rye growled "Jack piss off mate."

"Clo," he said ignoring Rye who was giving him evils, "Shan told me to come up here cause she wants you to hurry up."

Rye yelled storming back down "SHAN YOU'RE PURE EVIL YOU INTTERUPTED-"

There was a bang and laughing, Jack smirked at me "Well you can continue that later, I'm sure."

Shaking my head I headed back down, Jack with me, going into the lounge everything had been set up. Shan said "We're starting from Season 1."

"Yassss," I grinned, "Damon's hot."

Jodie rolled her eyes "Stefan's cute."

"Jodes is right," Nay laughed, Shan smirked "I mean they're both hot."

Becca snorted "You lot need help."

"Blah blah blah." Shan laughed, "eat your popcorn."

A/N

Right so fav moment again and also the next chapter is kinda long, so would you prefer me to split it into two parts and update them both at the same time? Or do you just want it as one long ass chapter that could take you forever to get through? xD

Also...OH YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO WALK ALONE *winks* that lyric line is often stuck in my head haha, if you know where it's from congrats xD 

much love Clo xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 102 29
we all have social media, of course you do it would be considered social suicide not to have at least Facebook. now fandoms are a big part of this. a...
147K 7.8K 46
Andy {16}Just wants a good refresher in life after his parents divorce but his stepdad has a son, a very well fit son that makes the Gay in Andy come...
8.1K 539 17
//Complete\\ 🎶We were such a mess, but wasn't it the best?🎶 "I told you you'd come back." He smirked. I rolled my eyes, my gaze locked on his lips...
LOST By Jewel2505

Fanfiction

65.8K 2.3K 29
Ryan is a 19 year old broken, poor boy who has nothing and cant love. Andy is a 18 year old caring, rich boy who has the perfect life. Come on their...