Stand By You (RoadTripTV FANF...

Bởi wolfess21

COMPLETED 4TH NOV 2018 Hi Roadies! Stand by You is a fanfic which I've been working on for a while now, it's... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Get To Know Me!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
A/N ~ Important Please Read
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
We Will Rise ~ Chap 1 Sneak Peak
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
I'm Alive...New Fanfic Soon

Chapter 74

278 14 10
Bởi wolfess21

Clo POV

I smiled faintly remembering the good times and the bad times, the times before I was with my friends, the times before they passed and the times after. Hopping down I head over to wait outside the flat, as Shan messaged me saying they were about ready now. Leaning against the fence I waited, watching the clouds. Yelling grew closer, Becky shrieked "Mikey would you stop!"

"Ew stop flirting!" Nay laughed, looking over as my best mates appeared I chuckled, those two were trouble.

Rye looked at me "You good?"

"Nope." I said pushing off the wall I closed the gap, and kissed him, in front of everyone. Something he never expected, I wasn't a huge fan of PDA but that was because I often felt awkward. Pulling back I entwined our hands and started walking, sneaking a glance at him, he looked like he was recovering.

Andy chuckled "Rye mate, you ok there?"

"He just got kissed in public," Jodie laughed, "I think he's needing to adjust."

Shan added "We all have to note this down, Clo kissed him in front of us willingly."

"Oh shut up Shan, be grateful it was just a kiss." I winked at her, Shan howled "What happened to you hating PDA?"

Shrugging I said "I don't hate it, I'm just an awkward soul."

"We know." Becky smirked, "anyway are you ready for like your early birthday present?"

Chuckling I said as we turned a corner "No I'm terrified."

"Wise one." Jodie giggled, "who knows what we're capable of."

I said dryly "Bet Brook knows what you're capable of Jodes."

"You mean like Rye knows what you're capable of." she retorted, Nay purred "Meow, Jodes when did you learn to talk dirty?"

"Brook taught her." Shan smirked, Becky clicked her fingers "Now I know why they never shut up."

I saw the boys were just looking at one another amused, it wasn't uncommon for us girls to randomly team up and be mean to one of us in a nice way obviously. Jodie drawled looking over at the street "It's not my fault he's a good teacher."

"Jodie's whipped." Nay giggled.

Jodie grumbled "Am not."

"Doll you so are," Shan laughed turned round and walking backwards.

Jodie glared at her "Excuse you-"

"You can't say no to his smile." Becky giggled.

I coughed "Can I just say, I called it."

"She did." Shan smirked, "she called that you'd be with Brook,"

"Like we called she'd be with Rye." Jodie sniffed.

I huffed "Yeah well I called it with Rye that Shan and Andy would be a thing."

"Aw you and Rye called Shandy did you." Shan cooed trying to squish my cheeks, swatting her away laughing I said "Would you stop?"

"Did you and Rye use us as an excuse to chat for ages, discussing what we'd do? Huh? Oh my life," Shan shrieked, Rye and I both had flushed.

Mikey laughed "You two are ridiculous."

"What I'd give to see those cute moments where they tried to flirt without the other knowing." Nay sighed, wistfully.

Becky scoffed "Romantic much Nay?"

"Hey don't knock love, love's great." Nay smiled widely.

Andy smirked "Well, if you want to know a lovely piece of gossip, Rye told us guys that he wasn't sure he actually loved Lucy. They'd been dating for 2 years before Clo and Shan popped into our lives. We obviously were curious as to why and Brook just said to him 'It's Clo isn't it mate?'"

"Andy I don't sound like that." Brook complained, I giggled "You do though Brooky."

He pouted "Shut up Clo."

Nay raised a brow saying innocently "So Lucy sounds fun."

"Don't." Shan grumbled, "piece of work."

Andy chuckled "As you can see Nay, Shan, Clo and Jodes don't like her."

"You think we're planning, on making daisy chains with her, and singing round a campfire with her?" Jodie drawled, Nay smirked "Rye you're awfully quiet."

Jack sighed "Babe, it's his ex."

"Yeah but like...I dunno I just figured he'd have something to say. Like surely she couldn't have been all that bad if he was dating her." Nay shrugged, we'd turned another corner and were in town now.

Rye had since moved, from holding my hand, to wrapping his arm round my waist, not that I was complaining. He said finally "She wasn't always mean. Things changed when I joined the band."

"Oof you mean she got jealous and then aggressive." Jodie said glancing to Shan who muttered "I swear that chick could murder someone and look innocent."

"Did you stay with her cause of the sex?" Nay said, I turned to glare at her "Where is your filter?"

"I forgot it. What?" she said glancing at me and the girls, the guys seemed to be having a silent chat themselves.

Jodie huffed "Rye ignore her, she's forgotten her manners."

"I'm curious ok, like surely-"

"She only came over if she wanted something," Rye said finally looking at Nay, "she was...nice unless she had a problem with you. My parents and brothers straight up hated her, the boys tolerated her cause of me. Shan, Jodes and Clo just tended to avoid me if she was about, which I never got why."

Shan scoffed "You're kidding right? She was sharpening and invisible knife every time we were near."

"So why stay with her if she didn't make you happy?" Nay frowned, adding "and if you realised you kinda mighta sorta had feelings for Clo."

Rye glanced at her then over to Andy who shrugged "I never told the girls."

"Never told us what?" Shan said glaring at him.

I snapped "Yeah never told us what?"

"You been holding out on us huh?" Jodie added eyes narrowed.

Andy groaned "What are you three parrots?"

"Andy!" Shan said glaring at him, he sighed "Rye you want me to-"

"Yeah thanks." Rye mumbled his grip around me tightening slightly.

Andy said glancing at us "Basically, he stayed with her because he was scared if he left her, she'd make his life hell. Make you girls' lives hell-"

"Are you having a giggle?" Jodie said, "I'm knocking her out."

Shan huffed "Pal I'm before you."

"That's if you two plan on getting between me and her." I drawled, "we all know she loves to fight me more."

Shan grumbled "True that."

"As I was saying before those three, cut me off," Andy sighed looking at us with a fondness, "Lucy was a piece of a work, and she hurt him a lot. She wasn't there for him when he needed someone to lean on, she was only there for herself."

Nay whistled "Damn...does that mean she only went to you for sex if she was the one getting and not you?"

"Pretty much." Rye mumbled, I tilted my head thinking about something, their voices became background noise. I jumped slightly when someone moved their hand to graze the hem of my top. Glancing to Rye he smiled "You back in reality now baby?"

"Huh yeah...sorry." I said sheepishly, kissing my cheek he was about to say something when we walked into Waterstones. Shan smirked "So erm as a present, us 4 girls banded together and came up with a sum total of £75 for you to spend."

I stared at the four of them speechless, Nay added "That's £75 on books...you may go nuts just try not to go over that."

A grin overtook my face "For real?"

"For real." Shan smirked, squealing I took off finding my way to the YA floor leaving them in the dust of course. Browsing the shelves I paused, tilting my head to read the spines, I continued along searching for the books I was after. So much choice, pretty covers, I jolted as someone bumped into me. Looking up, he started "Sorry I didn't see you there."

"Oh it's ok," I said flustered, my face burning I buried my face between the shelves. Why was I so awkward with people I didn't know? Particularly guys though, I don't know why I just became a flustered mess, who went red. Pausing I picked a book up that looked interesting, glancing back to the shelves I sighed seeing about 4 other books that I wanted.

Rye POV

We finally caught up to Clo, she was looking through the shelves and some guy was with her, they were talking. Shan raised a brow "Is that Clo or are we being tricked?"

Brook shrugged "She's allowed to talk to other guys."

"She's awkward." Jodie chuckled, "that's Shan's point."

The guy laughed at something she said, as she took a book from him, reading the blurb. I've never experienced the need to go and assert my boyfriend status like this before, jealously hummed through me as we watched them talk, the guy glanced over at us then at Clo who followed his gaze. Smiling she said "They're the friends I was on about."

"Nice." he chuckled, "so you interested then? I can set you up?"

"Sure, I'll see you around." she smiled as he disappeared.

Nay coughed "Set you up?"

"Job." Clo said wryly, looking at me, I huffed "He gonna be your co worker?"

"One of them yeah," she said passing a book to me, "yes or no?"

Reading the back I glanced at her "You hate thrillers and mysteries."

"...true." she grumbled, "but the cover-"

"Babe you're not reading the cover." I chuckled putting it back for her, Shan snorted "Clo are you letting Rye choose your books now?"

"No," she grumbled, looking back at the shelves she pounced and took a stack of 4 out, humming as she began inspecting each one. Jodie coughed "Duck, they're books, you're gonna read them. Not bubble wrap them, and slap a name tag on the book."

"Jodie." Clo said flatly, staring at a book, "I'd rather spend a whole day with Jack than put stickers on my books."

Jack sighed "Pick on someone your own size."

"You are my size." Clo laughed winking at him, Nay glanced between them amused "Oh yeah, you grown then?"

I was about to say something when Nay squeaked "No way do they have the collectors edition of Red Queen!"

Andy snorted "Nay you ok there?"

"Clo, Clo, Clo loooooook isn't it a beauty." Nay said poking Clo who raised a brow "You want it don't you?"

"Don't you?" Nay retorted.

Clo smirked "Already got one."

"Dammit." Nay whined, "so pretty, I want it."

Clo drawled "And I want a library, an underground den as my reading and writing place for my book dragon self."

"What's your point?" Nay sniffed, "Rye'll probably buy you that eventually."

Clo snorted grabbing another book "And if you ask Jack nicely, he may buy you that. Ya know, he's a gentleman...sometimes."

"Thanks Clo," Jack grumbled, Clo smirked passing me the stack of 5 books I held them, and began my own inspection of them. Having been with her for over 6 months and being best friends for longer. I knew what she was like with books, Nay looked at Jack smiling at him, he sighed "Yes. But that's it babe."

"Eeeeeek!" she squealed, I stifled a laugh as she pounced on him, hugging him tightly, he reddened as she pulled back and kissed him deeply. I coughed "Clo."

She looked at me "Yeah?"

"How come I never get that?" I pouted childishly, patting my face she said "I don't want my books damaged baby."

"Oof, books before guys." Jodie laughed, Shan cackled "Of course, she's still Clo."

Jack mumbled "Nay what are you doing?"

"Checking the book." she replied, "Clo check it for me."

Clo glanced her from the opposite side of the room, Nay pouted pulling out the puppy dog eyes "Please cause I know you have hawk eyes with books and marks."

"In a moment." Clo replied returning to the books, Nay bounced over to her peering over her shoulder "You in the mood for contemporaries? It's nearly winter."

"I'm a sucker for love triangles and teenage romance, bite me I don't care that it's nearly winter." Clo drawled picking 3 more books up and adding them to the pile.

I coughed, causing everyone to look at me, Brook said confused "What Rye?"

"2nd book off the top, check the spine again." I replied simply, Clo narrowed her eyes on me, it was the first time I'd questioned her ability to spot marks. Picking the book back up she checked then glanced at me, Jodie giggled "Did your boy find something you missed?"

She glared at Jodie who went silent trying not to laugh, Nay giggled "Oh shut up Clo, you know he's doing you a favour."

Picking up another copy of the same book she held it in front of me, I scanned it closely then nodded. Swapping the book she said finally "Just so you ALL know, I only trust Rye for that."

"Rude." Nay laughed as Clo looked at her shrugging "He knows how bad I am."

"I do, now can you please take 4 of this pile, my arms about to drop off." I whined, smirking at me she said "It's a good arm work out babe."

Andy laughed "Oh man, you had that coming Rye."

"Whatever." I chuckled not even mad.

A/N

Fav moment and why? Also if you read this and have yet to comment, pleaseeee comment I don't bite I promise xxx

love Clo

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.4K 102 29
we all have social media, of course you do it would be considered social suicide not to have at least Facebook. now fandoms are a big part of this. a...
147K 7.8K 46
Andy {16}Just wants a good refresher in life after his parents divorce but his stepdad has a son, a very well fit son that makes the Gay in Andy come...
23.4K 1K 12
The school's camping trip. How intresting could that possibly be? Well, that was exactly what both Rye and Andy thought. Until they ended up in the...
17.2K 238 10
*I am no longer writing or on the Wattpad app*