Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 57 - Cats
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 69 - Limit

448 16 3
By Chromiee

"Guys!", Eun-ha pants and catches her breath after sprinting her way to their seats. "What happened was not planned. I— I didn't know JB was going t-to do that. Nothing happened though.", she nervously looks up to see Suga who was looking down.

"I want to go home. Let's go.", said Suga as he takes his coat that was hanging on his chair and walks away while trying to put it on.

Nam-joon, Jimin and J-Hope catches up to Suga while Jin and Jungkook guarded both Eun-ha's sides, trying to comfort her. Tae-hyung on the other hand was walking in front of them, backwards.

"We believe ya Eun-ha. It's just that— someone was getting on Suga's nerves during your performance.", Tae-hyung laughs nervously.

Tower was waiting outside with the van after Nam-joon texted him. Surprisingly. He was leaning against the vehicle and when he saw Suga storming out of the building, he waves his hands.

Suga stops and turns to wait for Eun-ha. She had her shoulders shrugged as if she was cowering and then went to go grab her wrist.

"W-wait hyung!", she yelped and gets dragged into the back seats of the van.

BTS followed and Tower already didn't want to know what the hell was going on.

During their ride home, everyone was quiet. Suga still held Eun-ha's wrist without letting go.

"Hyung... I'm sorry about the performance. I tried my best to change the original choreo just to you know, not upset you...", Eun-ha mumbled in her seat.

Suga was looking out the window, grumbling. "I'm getting tired of this Eun-ha. Why didn't you tell me about the kiss last time?"

The girl's eyes widened.

Tower dropped them off their house and Suga got out first and marches towards the house.

"Thanks Tower. I couldn't ask Jun cuz Hyorin-ssi was sick and had to be taken care of.", said Nam-joon while resting his arms on the driver's window.

"No problem. Just, fix those two before things happen okay?", Tower smiles and drives away.

Nam-joon sighs and shakes his head. "I hope we can fix them soon.", he mumbled.

Suddenly, there was a lot of yelling.

Nam-joon jogged to their doorway and sees the arguement happening.

"Hyung! I tried to tell you about the incident so many times but you never gave me the chance!", Eun-ha shouted that here voice cracked at the end.

Suga had his back facing her direction. He didn't respond to her and kept listening.

"I tried so hard to tell you. But it was always the wrong time! The longer I had to keep in, the harder it was for me!", Eun-ha shakes her head furiously.

"Guys, that's enough. It's late. And everyone is tired. We can talk about this tomorrow.", Nam-joon tried to put out the fire but it went up.

Suga rolls his fists and groans out load in frustration. "I knew about it for a while now. And are you blaming me that you couldn't tell me?!"

"Hyung!", the maknaes struggled to calm the couple.

"You wouldn't listen!", she screamed tears formed from the corner of her eyes. "But... I would never blame you about anything...", her voice became softer. "I would never."

"But you sound like you are!", Suga turns around and shouted. "It drives me nuts to think that I would lose you because of him! I know you have been anxious about the threats. You got attacked and I wasn't there to protect you! The thought of losing you to him, the fact that I couldn't be there for you is fucking driving me nuts! Over the months, I've been telling you to be careful with him. You felt weak and he took advantage of it. I'm even more disappointed that you let him do that to you!", he drops his hands to the side with anger. "Did you not trust and believe me enough to tell me what happened?!"

BTS grew quiet at Suga lashing out. They knew that his words probably stabbed Eun-ha like knives. Slowly, they turned their heads to Eun-ha's direction.

She looked down with her fists trembling. But they grew relaxed as she looks up. She tried her best not to blink the tears. "You're right. I didn't. Because I was too scared.", her voice grew softer and softer to the point that pain hit all of them in the room. Her voice was in so much pain. "I know I was a coward for not telling you. I know I made a mistake! But now that it has come to this... I want to make this clear. I pushed him away and told him that the only man I will ever love in this world besides my father was a guy named Min Yoon-gi!", she finally reached her limit and her blank eyes blinked out thick tear drops and they streamed down her face. "Min Yoon-gi...", she pauses to take a few breaths. "The first person I've fell in loved with.", she turns around towards the door. "And probably the last.", her shoulders trembled and then she made a run for it, sprinting out of their house, dropping her phone at the entrance.

"Eun-ha!", Suga tries to run after her but Jungkook and Jimin stopped him.

"No hyung. You've done enough. We'll take care of her.", said Jimin with a worried smile and runs out with Jungkook and Tae-hyung.

"Eun-ha.", Suga drops himself on the floor with his arms on his knees. He runs his fingers through his hair. "Damn it."

Jin groans in frustration and shook Suga's shoulders. "Damn it Yoon-gi! You were too impulsive on that one. You should've let her finish talking! She couldn't get a word in because you were intimidating her by your anger! Both of you ARE AT FAULT!"

J-Hope and Nam-joon helped Suga up and tried their best to comfort him.

Outside, Eun-ha kept running. And coincidentally, JB was making his way to the BTS house to apologize since Eun-ha wasn't answering her phone. When he saw Eun-ha running and tried calling out for her but she just ran past him. Not being able to unsee the tears she had, he turned to the boys who were rushing.

"What happened?!", JB shouted as he starts running with them.

"No time to talk!", Tae-hyung retorted.

At the bright streets of Seoul, Eun-ha ran in tears with her dongsaengs following her.

"Eun-noona! Please wait!", Jungkook shouted and catches up to her.

"Eun-ha please! It's just us!", Tae-hyung shouted as well.

"How do you run so fast like Kookie?!", Jimin pants as he runs.

Eun-ha stops in front of a family restaurant and looks down to the ground.

The maknaes and JB caught up to her.

Her shoulders shook and she silently sobbed.

JB approaches her and puts a hand on her shoulder. "Eun-ha?"

"I don't know anymore!", she yelled and turns around to face her friends. "What do I do? It hurts!", she crumples her fist over her chest. "Hyung!", she cried desperately and puts her arm over her eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything!"

JB took a few steps and tried to hug her but Jimin slightly pushed him to the side and hugged her instead.

"It's ok Eun-ha. Hyung will calm down and everything will be okie dokey tomorrow ok?", Jimin pats her back.

Tae-hyung and Jungkook joined the group circle but then, attention was given to them.

"Isn't that BTS?"

"GOT7 too! JB is with them!"

A small group of girls started crowding them. And one of them stood out.

"Oppa! What's wrong? Rha-unnie is crying!"

Tae-hyung reassures them with a smile. "She is very sad right now because she fought with a friend."

"Aw. Is there any way we can help? Cheer up unnie. Fighting!", said one of the fans.

"Yeah!", the rest of the girls agreed in synced.

BTS and JB smiled and bowed their heads. Eun-ha calmed down a little bit and tearfully smiled. "Thanks guys. Keep supporting my hyungs and these punks alright?", she ruffles Tae's hair.

"Shut up Rha Eun-ha! You're just with BTS because of your looks and you just wanted attention! You took away the boys from us!", a girl shouted among the crowd.

The girls dispersed to see an odd looking girl. She was glaring at Eun-ha.

Eun-ha shivered and recognized her. "It's you...", she whispers and flinched away.

Jimin smiles while pushing Tae-hyung and Eun-ha to cross the street and signals Jungkook and JB to follow. "See us on your way to the top okay? We gotta go home cuz we just left MAMA."

The fans understood and let them be as they cross the street. But the girl kept yelling.

"You're a cheater for doing this to ARMY just cuz of your good looks! You don't deserve to be with BTS. BTS BELONGS TO ARMY!", the girl screamed again and again while pointing at Eun-ha.

Tae-hyung had Eun-ha in his arms, calming her down. "Don't listen to her Eun-ha."

Jimin and JB sighs and waved at the fans. Then, Chim boy stopped. "Where's Jungkook?"

They all turned to see Jungkook crossing the street back to the fans and towered on the crazy girl.

"You're the one who assaulted our noona! You almost killed her!", Jungkook shouted in anger. "You don't get to say that she doesn't belong with BTS when she does! She is our beloved noona and no one is allowed to hurt her! No one!"

The fans were murmuring in surprise and shock while whispering to each other.

"What is that girl doing? Is she crazy?"

"She strangled unnie! That's assault!"

Jimin and the others were shocked. They remembered that Jungkook knew what the person who strangled Eun-ha during their concert looked like. Same for JB.

"Aish this kid.", Jimin groans and jogs to go pick up Jungkook. He grabs Kookie's shoulders and rubs them to calm him down. "Jungkook, let's go. Eun-ha doesn't feel good."

Jungkook hisses at the girl and walks back with Jimin.

But then, the girl grabbed Jungkook's arm and clung to him. "But I love you oppa! You belong to ARMY right?", the girl had grown hair tied up messily and she had dark circles under her eyes. "I stay up all night just to watch your variety shows since you guys barely show. I love BTS so much oppa! And that girl is hogging you all for herself.", she didn't let go of him so the two of them were stuck in the middle of the street.

"Hyung, go.", Jungkook gently shoves Jimin to continue crossing the street. He then glares at the girl. "You're lucky enough that we didn't press charges because noona didn't want to! Now let go!", he tries to pull away but she doesn't let go.

"Oppa!", the girl whined and clings on his arm tighter. "Kick her out of BTS! She doesn't belong with you! I love you guys so much and you belong to ME!"

There was a loud screech from the road and a car was beeping insanely with the lights flashing at Jungkook and the girl.

"Kookie! That's dangerous! Come on!", Tae-hyung shouted.

The beeping got closer and louder and something dashed past the boys.

"JUNGKOOK!", Eun-ha screamed as she sprints towards the street. She then pushes Jungkook and the girl back to the other side and she turns to the side with light blinding her.

Next thing they knew, there was a loud thump on the ground and the car stirred to the side as soon as something hit the windshield. Everyone covered their eyes from the car's light and when it died down, screams filled the street.

Back at the home of BTS, J-Hope was pacing back and forth in the living room. Suga was sitting on the couch next to Nam-joon with his head on his palms.

"I hope Eun-ha's okay. She's really at her breaking point this time.", Jin sighs while flicking the marbles on the coffee table.

"I took my anger out on her. I'm really one pathetic boyfriend.", Suga mumbled on his palm, feeling broken. "I'm really sorry Eun-ha...", he whispered.

Nam-joon sighs and pats him in the back. "You guys will talk as soon as you guys calm down okay? Eun-ha was just scared. She'll forgive you."

Before J-Hope could say something, a phone was ringing. "Hyung, someone's calling you.", he points at Jin's vibrating phone on the table.

"It's Tae-hyung.", said Jin. He picks up his phone and answers. "How's Eun-ha Taetae?", he smiled.

Tae-hyung's voice was loud but he was too unclear with the way he spoke. He was crying. "Hyung... Eun-ha..."

As seconds passed during the call, Jin's smile faded away and he drops his phone to the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 13.8K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...
21.7K 757 56
Title: The Only Girl (BTS Fanfiction) Status: COMPLETED Written by: synopsis A supposed to be all boy group band became a co-ed group the twist is yo...
53K 3.8K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. ∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙ Park Jimin is...
7.5K 283 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...