Connor X OC- Become human

By rebbsycrellbelt

Jayne worked as an It Tech at the Detroit police station. She owed her job and her life to her god father Ha... More

Plain Jayne
Homicide
A song to sooth a metal heart
Interrogation
Gun Training
Babysitting
AX400
Stay The Night
Amanda
The birthday party
Unhappy Birthday
We All Fall Down Sometimes
Jayne the lap dancer.
Honeypot (slight Smut)
A Wasp In The Honeypot
Lovers quarrel.
I Like You. (slight Smut)
A new Connor
Not Today
Eden Club.
Let me take you to a sex club
Markus
Bridge
Steal her away.
A family dinner
The Macarena
Please don't hate me
The Morning After
The Broadcast
Breathe
When Worlds Colide (quick Smut)
Kamski
Finding Jerico
Am I Deviant?
The Battle of Jericho
Church For Sinners (smut)
The Zeltaid Group
Two Connors Are Better Than One?
Hold On
Backdoor
Human Ambassador
Like Mother Like Daughter
Late
Late Part 2
Oh Its Happening.
Finding Kamski.
Jealous Much?
Purple
Mylitta
President Warren
Well Thought Out Plan
Team Work
un-answered questions
Getting Creative (smut)
The doctor is in.
Rk 900
Answers
oh Canada
Home sweet home
not long
Keep away from me
Out Of Control
Finding Kamski......Again.
Hello, My Name Is Jayne. Did I Mention I Work In IT?
Carter
Little Brother.
Alone Time (smut)
Christmas Tradition
A Visit From The Christmas Fairy
And So Child Was Born
And So A Child Was Born Part 2
What now?
Trap In My Mind
Adam You Motherfucker!
Wake up Jayne!
an explanation.
Mind Palace
Back together.
Honey pot.... Again
Jayne in the Honeypot.
Everythings Fine
I need something from the shed.(smut)
the name game
Registration
Holy Mother
Hank, the man with a plan.
Lets Do This
Blending In.
Party Crashers
Amelia
Friendly neighbourhood murder.
Dont Die
Chem Labs
All good things must come to an end.
Epilogue

First Time (smut)

607 17 4
By rebbsycrellbelt

CONNOR POV

Jayne had the day off today, I found myself staring at the empty desk wishing she was there. I thought back to the dinner last night and the photo of Jayne with an infant Charlie.

The way Jayne looked holding a baby made Connors heart ache. He wanted desperately to make her happy how could he do that if he couldn't give her children? He pushed the thought away picking up another case file.

I am an android.
I am not deviant.
So why do I feel this way?
How could I show Jayne how I feel. Saying the words was one thing. And he did often. But I wanted to show Jayne how she makes me feel. More research is needed on this subject. 

"Lieutenant, May I ask you a question?" 

I saw Hank visable sink lower into his chair at my words. 

"Yes Connor, What is it?" He sighed I got up and walked over to his desk. I placed my hands on Hanks desk, trying to process what I wanted to ask. 

" As you are aware myself and Jayne are in a relationship" Hank rolled his eyes and nodded. 

"Im very aware Connor" 

"Indeed. I was wondering, how do Humans show each other how they feel when they are in a relationship?" 

"well, its more about being there for each other. Spending time together doing things you both like" Hanks shrugged. 

I thought about this for a moment. 

"Spending time together? Doing what?" 

"I dont know! Like watching movies, going for walks..." 

"Would having, sex count?" I interupted, Hanks eyes grew wide he shook his head before getting up 

"No, I am not having 'the talk' with you" He said pulling on his jacket. I frowned in confusion. 

"The talk" I repeated Hank sighed loudly in frustration, he closed his eyes for a second before walking toward the exit. I proceeded to follow, as he still hadnt answered my question. 

"Connor Stay!" Hank commanded as if I was his dog. I continued to follow him out into the street. 

"Please Lieutenent, I want to make Jayne happy. I want to be a good partner and according to my research a part of a healthy relationship is sexual intercourse. I understand this is uncomfortable for you-" 

Hank looked up to the sky and mouthed the word why. 

"Look sex isnt something that is done casually... Well, no it is. Sex shouldnt be, sex is complicated. I mean can you even, do you feel. Can you..." Hank sturggled to find the words. 

" I do have a penis, if thats what you are asking.I said trying to be helpful." Although I havent needed it so far apart from when Jayne puts it in her mou-" 

"Do not finish that sentence!" Hank folded his arms " Connor do you want to have sex when your around Jayne?" He winced. 

I thought about when Jayne got undressed in the mirror and when we where intermit in the public bathroom where I told her I loved her, how he never wanted her to stop. 

"I think so . when I am around Jayne I just want to be very close to her. always" Hank Nodded placing his hand over his face rubbing his temple with his thumb and first finger. 

"Yeah you want to. Look, Connor you should really talk to Jayne about this not me. It's weird. " 

"I understand. Thank you lieutenant"

.......

Once my day was done I took a taxi to Jayne's house. My heart racing I knocked on the door. Jayne opened the door, her blue eyes were red has she been crying? 

"Connor! What are you doing here?" 

" I, wanted to see you" I ajusted my tie Jayne smiled warmly at me her eyes sparkled. 

" Missing me already" She said opening the door to invite me in. 

"I miss you when you are not near me" I entred the livingroom the tv was playing an old romantic movie that Jayne loved so much. Was this why she was crying? 

"you are a total sweetheart" she said kissing me softly for a moment i forgot were I was. 

"do you want to watch the movie with me?" She asked, looking up at me 

" how can I say no?" I replied, I didnt particularly like the romnatic movies. I found they were, predictable in a way. We settled into the sofa snuggling close into each other, Jayne's hand rested on my thigh. I looked down, from this angle I could see down her shirt her breasts peeking out from her black bra. I felt a twitch in my groin. Jayne moved getting up moving into the kitchen to get a drink. I hope she likes this. 

JAYNE POV. 

As i turned the tap off I felt Connor behind me snaking his hands behind my waist, kissing my neck. I moaned as he found my sweet spot right under my ear. His hands roamed up my body, slipping under my shirt. I leaned back into him placing my hand on the back of his head keeping him on my neck. 

I felt him smile against my neck I turned to face him kissing him deeply on the lips I felt his hands around my ass he squeezed slightly making me gasp, pulling away from him. 

" Jayne I'm Sorry I-" he said looking embarrased. I kept his gaze as I slipped of my pj shorts, kicking them to one side I took his hand and placed it on my ass letting him caress my tight lacy underwear. I kissed him once more, this time with more passion. His tounge licked my bottom lip, I smiled letting him in so our tounges could dance together. He moaned into my mouth tighting his grip on my ass 

"Connor" I moaned forgetting myself completely I pulled his tie despratly trying to bring him closer to me. He ran his fingers though my hair, his kisses becoming desprate, more powerful. so full of emotion. I tugged at his jacket pushing it off him pulling away to catch my breath. 

"Come on" He said his voice sounding deeper than normal. He pulled me to the direction of the bedroom. he pulled me closer to him lifting me up wrapping my legs around him. I gave a small gasp I always forget how strong Connor actually is. 

He pushed me against the bedroom wall gripping me tight, pulling me into another kiss I could feel his crotch against mine. I moaned, feeling his cock through his pants. I couldn't stand it any longer I began panting. Connor pulled away from me resting his fore head on mine. 

" are you aroused Jayne?" He smiled running his thumb along my pantie line. He lowered me to the ground. I pulled at his belt. 

"Take them off" He complied kicking them to one side. I kissed him softly pushing him back onto the bed. I straddled him pulling off my shirt. Connor copied me taking off his own shirt, He looked at me for a moment as if asking permition. I reached at my back and un hooked my bra disgarding it, Not taking my eyes off him. I felt him shift between my legs, he looked un sure of what to do. I took his hand, putting it to my breast. Letting out a moan as he squeezed, rubbing his thumb over my nipple. 

"Fuck" he moaned before putting my breast in his mouth, his tounge flicking against my nipple causing me to grip his hair messing it up. 

" Connor Please" I begged rubbing my wetness against him. I needed him more than ever. I felt a burning deep inside, I never wanted it to stop. 

" Jayne" He growled taking my breast from his mouth and flipping me so he was on top of me we locked eyes for a few moments. His hair was messy, his breathing heavy. his eyes wild with lust. He kissed me quickly before moving down my body. Kissing. Every. Inch. 

he reached my already soaking panties and pulled them off. I lifted my hips up to him. Begging.

he gingerly licked along my slit making my insides quiver.  

" I'm sorry if this isn't to your standard , Iv never done this before" he mumbled into me I gripped the bed next to me. My mind racing with pure pleasure. 

" Just, Just, dont stop" was all I could manage arching my back biting my lip to contain my moans. he gave a small chuckle insurting one finger into me, moving slowly in, and out. 

I felt it building in my stomach as his tounge worked over my clit, working in small finger of 8s I could feel myself tightning around his finger. i was at the edge one more push and I was there. 

"Oh God Yes!" i screamed as i climaxed my whole body shook it felt like fire works where going off inside my head. Connor crawled back up my body kissing me deeply. 

" You taste so sweet" he said into my mouth. I needed him. right fucking now! 

"Connor I need you" I moaned desperately I postioned myself on top of him pulling down his underwear. His cock springing free, I looked up at him. He was watching me with wide eyes as I gentaly gripped the base running my tounge all the way up to the top of the tip. pausing slightly on the tip before taking him all in. 

"Jayne. Oh" He groaned as i sucked him. Feeling his cock pulsate in my mouth. I could see I was driving him crazy. I took him in one last time before straddling him once more. this time feeling his tip at my gushing entrance.   

I was ready for him "Jayne Please" He grabbed my hips bringing his own up to meet mine I guided his cock into me, giving myself a second to ajust to his length. I supported myself on his chest as a rocked back and forth. I quicken my rolls over his cock not taking my eyes off him. Moans escaped my body as i felt another orgasm building. He must have felt it to, because he brought his hips up to meet my speed, slamming his cock into me his grip on my hips tightened.

" Oh God, Oh God " I Repeated as I rode my orgasm. "Connor! Yes Fuck!" He groaned underneath me before I had time to come down properly Connor pulled me onto the bed climbing on top of me.

He didn't hesitate before entering me he didn't need to I was so wet for him.

"you, feel, so, good ." he panted thrusting inside of me i wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him deeper my finger nails digging into his back. I tightened my walls around him he adjusted himself resting my legs on his shoulders

He grunted and groan as he picked up speed he wasn't concerned about being carful with me anymore. He need a release.

My breathing heavy "oh God! Connor" I screamed as he plowed into me

"I love it when, you, scream my, name" he growled

"Connor! Yes! " I screamed once more tipping him over the edge. Hot liquid spilled into me as he thrusts slowed to a stop.

We laid together both panting out of breath I reached out and held his hand turning to look at him.

"I love you" he turned to look at me

"I love you too" after a few minutes of comfortable silence Connor rolled on to his side supporting himself on his elbow.

"Jayne?"

"hmm" I replied

"would you like to do that again?"

..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..