Connor X OC- Become human

By rebbsycrellbelt

Jayne worked as an It Tech at the Detroit police station. She owed her job and her life to her god father Ha... More

Plain Jayne
Homicide
A song to sooth a metal heart
Interrogation
Gun Training
Babysitting
AX400
Stay The Night
Amanda
The birthday party
Unhappy Birthday
We All Fall Down Sometimes
Jayne the lap dancer.
Honeypot (slight Smut)
A Wasp In The Honeypot
Lovers quarrel.
I Like You. (slight Smut)
A new Connor
Not Today
Eden Club.
Let me take you to a sex club
Markus
Bridge
Steal her away.
A family dinner
Please don't hate me
First Time (smut)
The Morning After
The Broadcast
Breathe
When Worlds Colide (quick Smut)
Kamski
Finding Jerico
Am I Deviant?
The Battle of Jericho
Church For Sinners (smut)
The Zeltaid Group
Two Connors Are Better Than One?
Hold On
Backdoor
Human Ambassador
Like Mother Like Daughter
Late
Late Part 2
Oh Its Happening.
Finding Kamski.
Jealous Much?
Purple
Mylitta
President Warren
Well Thought Out Plan
Team Work
un-answered questions
Getting Creative (smut)
The doctor is in.
Rk 900
Answers
oh Canada
Home sweet home
not long
Keep away from me
Out Of Control
Finding Kamski......Again.
Hello, My Name Is Jayne. Did I Mention I Work In IT?
Carter
Little Brother.
Alone Time (smut)
Christmas Tradition
A Visit From The Christmas Fairy
And So Child Was Born
And So A Child Was Born Part 2
What now?
Trap In My Mind
Adam You Motherfucker!
Wake up Jayne!
an explanation.
Mind Palace
Back together.
Honey pot.... Again
Jayne in the Honeypot.
Everythings Fine
I need something from the shed.(smut)
the name game
Registration
Holy Mother
Hank, the man with a plan.
Lets Do This
Blending In.
Party Crashers
Amelia
Friendly neighbourhood murder.
Dont Die
Chem Labs
All good things must come to an end.
Epilogue

The Macarena

408 14 9
By rebbsycrellbelt

 JAYNE POV.

I slipped my slippers on my feet and stepped out into the cold night. My toes curled as I continued down the garden path. When I opened the shed door I  spotting the shovel right away.

"we have got to stop meeting like this" a voice came from behind me I swung around welding the shovel.

"Markus, what are you doing? You can't be here!" I said in a hushed whisper, Lowering the shovel

"I had to see you" Markus said with an intense look on his face. "it's been a week, I need to know about your decision"

"could you have not chosen a better time? A time when my house isn't filled with a police lieutenant and an android deviant hunter" I said pushing Markus around the back of the shed.

"we need you Jayne. I need you" he grabbed my hand I started at it for a moment  I felt my heart quicken at his touch. My eyes met his, he looked tired. Stressed. I took my hand away.

"Stalking me isn't the best way to get my attention" I said turning to leave before Markus grabbed my wrist pulling me back into the shed wall pinning me there holding my wrist over my head

"is this a better way... " he said leaning in close to my neck. "to get your attention?" he whispered in my ear.

"Jayne?" it was Connor, calling from the house.

"meet me at the docks tomorrow. 1 o'clock" Markus whispered

"Jayne? Are you alright?" Connors voice was getting closer. Panic rose up in my chest iv got to get him away Connor can't find him here.

"fine, wait here till we are in the house" I whispered grabing the shovel  dragging it behind me as I turned leaving Markus hiding in the shadows.

"Connor can you grab this it's heavy" I whined
Connor ran forward taking the shovel 

"this really isn't heavy" he said with a raised eyebrow "what were you doing behind the shed?"

"getting the shovel" I smiled Connor opened his mouth to say something else I intruded him with a passionate kiss. I looked over his shoulder seeing Markus jump over the fence without making a noise.

........
I invited Ellie May to stay for dinner, to be a good neighbour that and that Hank had seemed to have taken quite a liking to her. In fact they both couldn't take there eyes off each other. It was pretty cute. Dinner got underway we, we learned a few things about Adam. Like how is family is originally from Ireland, that he has two brothers both younger and that one of them has just had twin girls he pulled out a picture on his phone. 

"They are beautiful" I cooed at the pictures "look at there little fingers and toes" I passed back the phone 

"Do you have any kids?" I asked he shook his head 

"No, no kids yet iv got enough nieces and Nephews to keep me busy" He said as Grace put her hand on his. 

"My mommy has to keep her legs closed, uncle Hank says so " Lola perked up from her seat a meatball ready to fly off her fork at any minute.   

"Lola!" Grace hissed 

"What he did say so!" looking hurt that she got in trouble for repeating the information.

.....

We had finished with food we all sat around in the living room I put some music on shuffle quitely in the back ground

"Im telling you it wasnt a lamb it was a dog or something" Grace pointed to Hank.

"Ah christ, Your wrong it was a lamb that she called dog!" Hank shouted chuckling to himself. 

they were having a heated debate into what stuffed animal I had as a kid. 

"Grace, Hanks right. It was a lamb that i called dog"I sat in Connors lap on the arm chair. 

"Yes! Told you" Hank said

"Why did you call it dog?" Connor asked tucking my hair behind my ear, before interlocking his fingers around mine. 

"from what i rememeber, It was dad had gone away on some kind of trip and asked me what I wanted and I said..."

" A dog" Grace and Hank said in uinsion. 

"a dog and he came back with this stuffed lamb thing so I called it dog. Actually i think I still have it." 

"You do not still have dog!" Grace said 

"I do! hang on Connor can you help me get the box down?" 

"Sure" Connor Smiled up at me. I had noticed he had been alittle quite. Maybe this was all abit much for him. 

"Oh yeah, helping get  a box down is that what you kids call it nowadays" Hank smirked. 

"Oh leave them, dont you rememeber being young and inlove" Ellie May hit Hanks arm playfully. 

"we arnt going to do anything with you guys here. I'm not Grace" I said, grinning. 

"Charming!" Grace called after us. 

As soon we go into the closet Connor bombared me with kisses and began groping my ass. 

"Whats gotten in to you" I giggled 

" you have been sat in my lap for the last hour, your killing me" he said in a low whisper. he ran his hands down my body as he kissed up my neck. I playfully pushed him away. 

"The box is up there" I pointed at the big clear box full of memories. Connor pulled it down and carried it through to the living room. he set it down opening it to reveal odds and ends from our childhood along with Dog; who was looking worst for wear. Charlie began to dig through box find an old purple diary. She opened it up flicking through. 

"Whats Google?" She asked. 

"Google was an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.it was sold and desolved by Microsoft in 2022" Connor Replied 

"Ohh yeah remember Google!" Grace 

" Theres an old google account password here" Connor Said getting up and walking to the TV 

Grace took the book studying it " I think this is moms old password book" 

Connor brought up a old looking website that was full of pictures. 

"When Microsoft dissolved the company they left a legacy site, that with the account passwords you could still access the photos and other files"

Pictures rolled across the screen some of Jayne and Grace as Children. 

A picture pulled up onto the screen,one of a younger Grace smiling her face covered in badly done makeup. she was wearing a pair of heels that didnt fit her and a neckless around her neck. 

"Oh my god, look at how cute I was" Grace said putting her hand over her eyes. 

"I dont know, your still pretty cute" Adam wrapped his arm around her making her blush. and Charlie stick her fingers in her mouth. 

the next one  of Hank with mom and dad, They had drinks in there hands smiling at the camrea dad with his arms around moms waist. I had never seen any of these pictures, I felt a great sadness in my heart  

"When was this taken?" I asked. Hank studied the picture for a moment.

" I think this is my 21st birthday? Jesus look at my hair" He chuckled 

A few more photos come across the screen. Most of them were of mom and dad together looking young and happy. So full of life. 

the next photo was of all of us standing infront of lake. Grace stood with mom her arms around her holding her close. Dad was holding me looked about two we where all smiling. I felt a hot tear drop down my face 

"Iv never seen these before" I said as Connor came and sat back down next to me.

" I think i remeber this trip, we went camping and it rained the whole drive there. Mom was complaining saying that she knew we shouldnt have come but dad was adiment it was going to be great and as soon as we got there it just stopped raining" Grace sniffed. 

We sat in silence and watched the photos come to an end. Grace got up her face wet from tears . 

"Connor that was really, really special" She said pulling him into a hug "thank you so much" she sniffed. 

"Your very welcome Grace" Connor said patting her on the back, looking unsure what to do. 

"who is the baby in this photo?" Lola asked pulling out a old shabby looking photo and handing it to me 

"That is Charlie. I'm around 13 there" I replied giving the photo to Connor when sat back down. 

"Yeah that was a surprise for everyone when you came home pregnant at 18"Hank said chuckling. Grace rolled her eyes 

"Best accidents of my life" She said hugging tickling Lola causing her to giggle. 

" Will you have a baby auntie Jayne?" Lola asked 

"Erm, maybe one day. Not now though" I said running my fingers absentmindedly through Connors hair. 

"Will you and Connor have a baby?" She asked again. I felt Connor go stiff next to me. 

"Androids cant have children" He said plainly. His LED Flashed red.

"Why?" Lola asked 

"Becasuse it just isnt possible" Connor said quitely looking down at the picture he LED spinning Yellow. The shuffle began to play the Macarena, Grace locked eyes with me 

"Should we?" she asked. 

" I think we have to" I said turning it up. 

"No girls Please not this song" Hank said putting his head in his hands. 

Me and Grace started to jump and clap to the song.

"Hey Macarena!" They yelled. 

"Come on Hank. It's the Macarena!" Jayne Yelled shaking her body to the music. 

"No" Hank groaned as Charlie and Lola jumped up to join in. I looked over at Connor whos was still staring at the picture LED stuck on Yellow. My fore head creased what was wrong with him? It's not like him to process something for this long.

"heyyy Macarena!" We all yelled. 

"You doing it wrong!". Ms Tanner said getting up holding out a hand to Hank "Come on Hank lets show these kids how its done"

Hank shook his head and crossed his arms. 

"oh dont be a such a sour puss" Elle May teased shaking her hips to the music gesturing for Hank to join her. 

"Ah Christ" He huffed pulling himself up, half heartily doing joining in the moves 

"Connor Come on" I yelled braking his concentration. 

"Heyyy Macarena!" We all yelled again. Connor looked so confused, i pulled him up and showed him the dance moves he slowly copied me and soon we where all moving to the music, 

"Heyy Macarena!" We all yelled for the last time as the music started to fade out a magical thought entered my brain

"wait i got it!" I danced over to the music dock. 

" Don't you dare play venga boys!" Hank Yelled 

(The venga bus fills the room) 

"Sorry Hank" I yelled waving my arms in the air stomping my foot. Connor stood akwardly as I danced around him clapping my hands 

"Connor Do this" I faced him "Big Fish, Little Fish Cardborad box" Connor Copied my movements. 

"Why am I doing this?" He yelled over the music.

"Its Dancing!" I said 

"Its shit dancing. Connor this is more on your level" Charlie said proceeding to preforming the robot. Connor laughed, the sound shocked me. I have never heard him laugh like that it sounded so full, warm. Wait, He understood the joke. I dont think he has ever understood a joke straight away before. He began to copy charlies dance moves, seeing him this way made my heart fill up. 

Maybe everything will work out. 

Just maybe. 

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 2.7K 95
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
100K 5.7K 135
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
15.6K 776 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
405K 54.3K 140
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ