Amnesty (Completed)

By tinyheart_

Spin off to 'Call You.' Some things won't make sense without Call You :) ---- Calling Felicity - Thurs, Mar... More

Copyright Statement
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Bonus Feature 1: Passing the Blame
Bonus Feature 3: In Which She Gives Him a Blanket

Bonus Feature 2: In Which He Throws Peas

330 13 5
By tinyheart_

Alex's POV

Mama smiles sadly at me, as the strange lady comes and greets us. "Se un buen chico, de acuerdo?"

Mama doesn't look well anymore and Father yells at her a lot. "Esta amable dama se ocupará de ti."

"Yes, Mama. May I take my cars with me?"

She nods, and the strange lady greets her.

"Emilia! It's been so long!"

Mama smiles at her, and they begin talking in hushed tones, and Mama pushes me towards the little boy sitting on the porch, rolling a toy truck across the first step. I sit next to him and dig through clothes and a toothbrush to pull a car out of my backpack.

"Do you like cars?"

The other boy's eyes light up. "Yeah! Grandma got me loads of them! Wanna see?"

I look at my mother for approval, and she beckons me over.

"You stay here with Mrs. Hollister and you be a good boy, okay? Mama loves you."

"Okay, Mama. I love you too."

I grin at the other boy and we race up the stairs, clamoring about cars all the way up the stairs.

It wasn't unusual for Mama to drop me off at other peoples' houses. They were nice to me. And Mama always came back, so I was okay. 

---

Grey sat across from me, giggling as we threw the peas across the table at each other. Mrs. Hollister distractedly motions for us to stop as she continues speaking on the phone.

My new friend begins scooping his peas into the toy truck by the spoonful, and drives it over to me, before dumping the truck's load onto my plate.

"Greyson Hollister!"

Before she can scold him further, the door swings open, and a girl with red ribbons in her hair comes flying through.

"Momma! Look what Sera got me!"

"Felicity! Hello darling!"

I stare in wonder at her white blonde hair. Is she an angel? Mama tells me about angels all the time. She says they protect us from bad people.

She proudly shows her ribbons to Mrs. Hollister who smiles and tells her how nice they look on her. A older girl with a missing tooth trails in.

Missing teeth. I want missing teeth.

"Alex, this is Sera-" the taller girl - "and Felicity." The angel one.

Sera waves, but the Felicity frowns.

"Mommy, he dropped food on the floor."

I look down to see a few stray peas rolled under my chair.

"Mommy, he made a mess."

"You're not nice." It wasn't meant as an insult, but a statement. She took it otherwise.

"And you're gross!"

We start glaring at each other till Mrs. Hollister ushers her away, scolding her. Sera shakes her head, smiles at me and Greyson and trails off after them.

"Felicity is in her moods. That's what Mommy says." Greyson announces.

I nod. "She doesn't like me."

"She doesn't like anyone. Mommy says she is a regular ice queen. Mommy says she won't be like that forever."

"Ice melts."

"I guess."

"If the ice melts then she can't be an ice queen."

We giggle and go back to throwing peas at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 138K 55
My name is Calla Lind. Ever since my reawakening, I have live my life the way I wanted. I was able to be Calla, meet people as Calla, and have people...
62.6K 2.3K 37
COMPLETED "Darling, answer me. I asked, what is your name?" "What's your name, huh?" "You're so-" "Call me Indie" "Annoying and- ah, Indie... tha...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
110K 4.5K 26
[See you don't look like a stalker but I don't really know what they look like, I assume kinda gross and not nice and you look nice, really nice not...