Street Dancer (BTS fanfic)

By Chromiee

Warning: the following story contains a lot of cursing and maybe sexual content. All Rights Reserved! I own t... More

Ch. 1 - WHAT THE HELL
Ch. 2 - Meeting BTS
Ch. 3 - Annoying Hyungs
Ch. 4 - Jackson
Ch. 5 - Tae-hyung's Magic
Ch. 6 - Evil Elevators
Ch. 7 - Noona of Seoul
Ch. 8 - Jackson vs Eun-ha
Ch. 9 - The Accident
Ch. 10 - Sushi, Mochi & Kimchi
Ch. 11 - Umma Fangirl & Signatures
Ch. 12 - Meeting Army
Ch. 13 - Slapped by Flowers
Ch. 14 - Eun-ha's Ancient Crush
Ch. 15 - Kookie's Birthday
Ch. 16 - Eun-ha's Birthday & LoL World Championship 2017
Ch. 17 - Jun Forfeits
Ch. 18 - JYP Entertainment
Ch. 19 - Steamy
Ch. 20 - Jump
Ch. 21 - Big Bangin'
Ch. 22 - Spoiling Suga
Ch. 23 - Snapped
Ch. 24 - They're Back
Ch. 25 - Eun-ha's Breakdown
Ch. 26 - Hong Kong We Go
Ch. 27 - Suga's Relief (R.I.P Jong-hyun of SHINee)
Ch. 28 - Little Things Can Mean Something Too
Ch. 29 - Stop It Jun
Ch. 30 - BTS + GOT7 & Bye Old Apartment
Ch. 31 - The Truth
Ch. 32 - A New Start
Ch. 33 - Big Eyes
Ch. 34 - Curtain Call
Ch. 35 - Hoo Hoo This Hoo Hoo That
Ch. 36 - Ask Us Anything
Ch. 37 - Chaotic Dinner
Ch. 38 - The Crazy in Her
Ch. 39 - PRESENTS
Ch. 40 - Return of the Fashionista
Ch. 41 - Gorilla and JB's Weirdness
Ch. 42 - Crushing Cans
Ch. 43 - Their Deal
Ch. 44 - Damn Eun-ha
Ch. 45 - His Moves
Ch. 46 - So So SOOOOO
Ch. 47 - Separation Difficulties
Ch. 48 - Jungkook's Words Man
Ch. 49 - Bittersweet
Ch. 50 - Eun-ha of the Past
Ch. 51 - Underground Hell
Ch. 52 - The King
Ch. 53 - Plan P-O-E
Ch. 54 - Last Stand
Ch. 55 - The Magazine
Ch. 56 - Eerie
Ch. 58 - Someone is Watching
Ch. 59 - Just Us Two
Ch. 60 - Coffee
Ch. 61 - Maknae Plan
Ch. 62 - Strangled
Ch. 63 - March 9
Ch. 64 - Conflicted
Ch. 65 - JB's Risk
Ch. 66 - Distance & Guilt
Ch. 67 - I Can See Your Voice
Ch. 68 - MAMA
Ch. 69 - Limit
Ch. 70 - Fighting For Them
Ch. 71 - Who
Ch. 72 - Her Infamous 'Heart Disease'
Ch. 73 - Pocky Deal
Ch. 74 - BBMA's
Ch. 75 - Ultimate Family
Ch. 76 - First Summer Night
Ch. 77 - Stingray and Seagull Friends
Ch. 78 - Each Other's Presence to the Other
Ch. 79 - Hyo-rin is the Best Wingwoman
Ch. 80 - Their Closure
Ch. 81 - Locked
Ch. 82 - Nam-joon and Eun-ha
Ch. 83 - The Eve
Ch. 84 - Hum
Ch. 85 - Lost in Malta Pt. 1
Ch. 86 - Lost in Malta Pt. 2
Ch. 87 - Lost in Malta Pt. 3
Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz
Ch. 89 - Promise
Ch. 90 - One Love
Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby
Ch. 92 - Artist of the Year
Ch. 93 - Countdown
Ch. 94 - 2 Year Promise
Ch. 95 - Lil Meow Meow
Ch. 96 - Feelings Not Returned
Ch. 97 - As Time Passes
Ch. 98 - Reunion of OT8
Final Chapter: One Love

Ch. 57 - Cats

418 18 7
By Chromiee

She groans and slowly opens her eyes. "Aish. Where am I?", she cups her forehead and sighs. "I knew that this was going to happen. But freaking Jun got to me—", she stretches her arms and felt something furry above her head. Immediately, she sat up and sees a cream-colored cat with brown accents curled up in a ball on the pillow.

On her side were a big black cat and a little white one.

"Meow.", the black one raised its head and stood up to rub its head on her lap.

"Hello there handsome.", Eun-ha's lips curled upwards and she gently pets the black on first then the white then the cream. She notices the post it on her chest and reads it.

There's a change of clothes on the chair next to the door. Hyorin-nim gave you a pack of undergarments there too. The bathroom is down the hall to the right. I cleaned your blazer for you so you can go wash up. Make yourself at home. Meet us downstairs if you can. - JB

She looks up from the note and sees the change of clothes. "Oh. I'm in GOT7's house.", she mumbled and runs her fingers through her hair. It was sticky. "Eek. Now I HAVE to wash up. I'll be back you little cuties.", she spoke softly and gentle to the cats before heading to the bathroom.

Time passed and downstairs, GOT7 were having their breakfast. Besides Young-jae since he wasn't there yet.

Bambam kept staring at Jin-young in suspicion and then turned to JB. "Persistent.", he said. "What in the world are you doing?", he kept mumbling.

Yu-gyeom chokes on his food and pounds his chest. "What are you saying out of nowhere?"

"Nothing.", said Bambam as he continues to eat.

"Hellooooo? Sorry for the intrusion.", said a the sweet yet raspy voice.

Heads turned to the archway to see Eun-ha in one of Jae-beom's gray sweatshirt that looked too big on her and his gray sweatpants. She had the black cat in her arms, babying it.

Yu-gyeom and Bambam saw JB's flushed ears and his attempt of hiding his smile with his mouth full. They rolled their eyes at their leader as he starts choking.

"Hey noona! You found Kunta!", Bambam waves his chopsticks slightly above his bowl.

"So that's his name?", Eun-ha smiles again and strokes Kunta's chin.

JB snorts and and swallows his food. "Looks like Nora likes you too."

"Meow.", Nora the cat was looping herself between Eun-ha's footsteps and was mewling for attention. Odd on the other hand was just walking next to Eun-ha.

"Join us.", said Jin-young, looking cool and all.

Mark waves his hand. "Yeah. We got enough for everybody."

Eun-ha shakes her head. "I'm good. I'm still feeling a little meh from last night. I'll have water though."

"You sure about that? I made you your mango and strawberry smoothies in there at the fridge if you want em'.", JB stands up and points at the fridge. "Hyorin-him gave me the recipe."

"Oh my god. Really?!", Eun-ha hops in excitement and gives them a cheeky grin. "How did you even know?"

JB smirks and makes his way to the fridge. "Love Tangle observations. You always drink them during breaks. I made one of each cuz I didn't know which one you liked better."

The rest of the boys on the table looked at him in disbelief. They were also thinking about the same thing.

He's well-prepared.

Mark tilts his body to the side to see the fluffy black slippers she was wearing. "Where did you find those?"

Eun-ha tilts her head too and looks down to her feet. "Someone left it outside the door when I was in the shower—"

"Eun-ha!", Jackson appears at the archway of the dining room and jumps Eun-ha from behind. "You're here you're here! Like those fluffy slippers? I left them out there for you!"

Eun-ha flinches and lets go of Kunta who was hissing. "Ya! You scared him off!", she raises her hand and swings it backwards, slapping Jackson's face with the back of her hand. "You're a damn fly you know that!"

"More like a butterfly getting attracted to the smell of fine nectar!", Jackson sang.

Chewed food came out of Yu-gyeom and Bambam's mouth.

Jin-young looks at Jackson in disgust and scoffs. "You're so disgusting first thing in the morning."

"Whaaat? Come on. That was a good pickup line!", Jackson whined.

"I just wanna go home...", Eun-ha mumbled out of nowhere. She stares into space for little bit. "Home... Home...", she snaps. "HOME! WHERE'S MY PHONE?! I HAVE TO TEXT HYUNG!"

"Don't worry Eun-ha. It's only eight. I'll drop you off in an hour.", JB grabs the two plastic jugs and raises the pink one first. "Which one first? Strawberry?", then he raises the yellow one. "Or mango? Your phone's over there at the counter."

Eun-ha sprints for the counter and found her phone. She sighs with relief. "Strawberry. And please JB. I have to go home. The hyungs are probably worried about me.", she starts texting her hyungs really fast and ends it in less than a few seconds.

"They should be fine. They can take it.", said Jin-young, coming off a little— too blunt with his words. "They'll live."

JB darts his gaze at Jin-young and the two met each other's eyes. "Jin-young.", he said in commanding but soft tone.

Eun-ha jogs to JB and grabs the hem of his sweatshirt. "Please. I just want to go home...", she frowns and her eyes were starting to water. "I wanna see hyung..."

JB gulped in nervousness. He was about to make her cry and didn't know what to do. He turns to Mark for help.

Mark sighs. "Alright Eun-ha. We'll finish our breakfast and JB can drop you off. How's that sound?"

Eun-ha spins herself to face Mark and nods. "Sounds good! Thanks Mark-nim!", she grins as if the incoming tears never existed.

"Wow Eun-ha. You're good.", said Jackson in awe.

Yu-gyeom grins and slips his phone under the table. He taps on Jungkook's phone number and texted him.

Yugyeom  

ψ(`∇')ψ Jeon Jungkook, noona Eun-ha almost cried. She begged hyung to take her home ヾ(。ꏿ﹏ꏿ)ノ゙

BTS Jeon Jungkook  
I'll
hit him. 

Yugyeom  

( ' ▽ ' )ノ Noona really loves Suga-nim. I'm so jealous!

BTS Jeon Jungkook  
She does.

Yu-gyeom looks away from his phone and observes his surroundings. Eun-ha took the smoothie from JB and picked up Kunta before making her way to the living room. He sighs and goes back to texting.

Yugyeom  

Listen Jeon... I don't know what's happening but please please please be careful. I think Jin-young is helping JB with Eun-ha and I really don't feel comfortable with this situation. Shit gotta go bye! TTYL

Yu-gyeom sighs and goes back to eating. He thought he was gonna get caught. Yep. He did.

Good thing it was just Bambam though. "I know.", Bambam mumbled to him. "I don't like this either."

The two whispered more to each other then flinched as JB rises from his seat.

"I think I'm good for now.", JB finishes his food and grabs his cup and heads to the living room to chat with Eun-ha.

"I found her first.", Jackson sulks and sits next to Jin-young. "Bet he'll fail."

"Don't think so.", Jin-young whispered. "She's too easy to read.", he mumbled to himself as he watches JB and Eun-ha laughing with each other and the girl throwing a kick at JB who blocks it with a gentle karate chop.

"You said something JR?", Jackson teasingly nudges Jin-young. Only to get slapped in return.

Twenty minutes later, JB was bagging Eun-ha's dried clothes and her shoes since she decided to go barefooted outside. Where it's wet from the rain. Oh, and she wanted to have Kunta ride with them. Her attention was on the cat the whole time. Now, she was at the front seat, playing with Kunta.

"Oh damn. Kyu-yoon is going to kill me for touching another animal.", Eun-ha groans. "But Kunta is so handsome aren't ya boy?", she baby talks the cat and lifts him in front of her to nuzzle its nose.

JB laughs and puts on his seat belt and starts the car. "Did you text Suga-ssi yet?"

"Yeah. And the others as well. All of them replied besides hyung though. He's still asleep around this time if we don't have work.", she pouts but goes back to her playful manner as Kunta rubs his head on her chest.

JB stares at her and slowly reaches out. "Eun-ha."

"What is it?", Eun-ha turns her head to his direction.

His hand reached for her cheek and stopped as he got close. He then reaches for something on her hair. "Cowlicks.", he pats her head, trying to flatten out her hair.

"Don't even bother. Once my hair is all dried up, the cowlicks will multiply.", she laughs. Then suddenly, that uncomfortable feeling hit her again. She turns to the windows back and forth and slides down her seat. "Say JB... Did you happen to see anyone strange at the gala?"

"Not that I know of. Why you ask?", he starts the engine.

"No reason. Maybe it was just me.", said Eun-ha before the car drove away.

Few minutes later, they finally arrived at the home of BTS. And guess what? Jungkook and Jin were waiting outside with their disguises.

The moment the car stopped and Eun-ha took off the sweatshirt and opened the door, Jungkook yanked her out and through her over his shoulder.

"What the hell you bloody muscle bunny! Put me down!", Eun-ha kicks her feet. "Kunta! Kuntaaa!"

JB was confused and slowly hands Eun-ha's stuff to Jin who was peeking through the door. "See you soon Eun-ha.", he held the cat on his lap.

"She'll see you!", Jin puts on a smile that was too oblivious not to be fake. He takes the stuff and closes the door, waving.

"See yah!", Eun-ha smiles and waves at him and the cat then starts kicking and squirming again. "KUNTAAA!"

When JB drove away, the older and maknae sprinted back to their house. Eun-ha hits her head on the door frame when Jungkook jumped as he entered the door and starts whining and hissing curses.

"Oops. My bad.", said Jungkook, not caring because it was funny.

"OOPS?!", Eun-ha shrieked and smacks his head. "Oops!", she feigned innocence.

"Ya! Gangster!", Jungkook headbutted Eun-ha's hip.

"Ya! Stop calling me that!", Eun-ha shouted and slaps Jungkook's back.

"Stop it you two! It's nine in the morning. NINE!", the older scolds the childish maknaes.

Jungkook grumbles and when Jin turned away from them, he slaps Eun-ha's back.

The two of them bickered till they got to the living room. Jimin and V dozing off with Chim's head on Tae's shoulder on the couch with their hoods on. Rapmon was snoring on the single love seat and J-Hope was in the kitchen setting up ingredients for Jin.

"Where's hyung?", Eun-ha looked left and right as Jungkook puts her down.

"Asleep.", Tae-hyung mumbled in his sleep.

"His studio.", Jimin added and swings his leg above Tae-hyung's waist and attaches himself to him.

Jungkook puffs his cheeks and takes his seat on the other side of Tae-hyung and dozes off as well.

"Ok. I'll head upstairs now.", said Eun-ha as she turns to leave.

"Knock dude. The door's all secured!", J-Hope waves a spoon at her.

"I think I got the password somewhere in my brain. Thanks though!", and she made her way upstairs.

Few minutes later, Eun-ha was stuck in front of Yoon-gi's studio door. Not because she doesn't know the password but because she was nervous about waking him up and talking to him about what happened last night at the gala. About her not going home and all that stuff.

"You can do this you nerd. Maybe he will give you the glare but that's better than the silent treatment!", Eun-ha encourages herself and takes a few breathing exercises. She then puts in the pin on the lock and flinched as the door clicks itself open.

It was quiet. Dead quiet.

"Hyung?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
292K 13.7K 26
"Some feelings are just too strong to pass off as nothing." After an accident a young man is left without his memories, a young woman claims to be in...
1M 47.1K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
74.6K 3K 91
after a prank gone wrong in her old school, rich mean girl, min lea, dance captain of contemporary dance team 'elite movement', is forced to transfer...