Lost In Time

By wolf_16

This story is for 17+ only ! contains - demons and angels - magic - alcoholic drinks -epic battles This is... More

The beginning
TimeKeeper
The key
A crazy man and illusions
Nice to meet you, i hate you more
Time to go home
A boy and his terrible climbing skills
The masks we hide
A father stalking his daughter
King Light
"Its not like that!"- Seishin
Strange sounds in the dark
Where is the Princess?!
I am ok, don't worry about me
Raziel and drunken sadness
A talk with Wine
A day with Lucca
Awake at midnight
Stitches
Amnesia
Training
Why are you keeping this secret?
"I just can't let her go."
Goodbye Raziel
The battle
Secret get away
Is it a dream or reality?
The OverLord
The Arranged marriage
Sakkaku and the box
The Interrogation
Dreams and dark wishes
An old story.
The magic crystal.
The wolf and the rabbit.
A talk with the Author #1
The Talk.
Alone in the cold world.
Erase the mistakes.
The death and the maze.
Kira's death and the jail
A talk with the Author #2
The Creators, Pt.1
The Creators, Pt.2
Laine is drunk.
Magic Memories
Forever lost
The final chapter
Thank you, the end.

The vacation and a King

8 1 2
By wolf_16

"Raziel, my love, get up." Lucca said as he looked at her, he lightly touched her shoulder.

She didn't reply.

Lucca stood up and walked over to the window, the day before they checked into this hotel, everything seemed to be fine.

Lucca sighed, he leaned against the open window.

He looked down at the city below them, the busy streets in France were quite in the morning, Lucca closed his eyes and breathed in, then he slowly opened his eyes.

"Too late Red." He whispered, the warm breeze blew by, then he felt hands go across his chest.

"Good morning love." He said as he looked back at Raziel, she buried her face in his back.

"I am tired." She replied.

"You want to go back to bed?" Lucca asked, his eyes were sparkling.

"Mm." She replied, he picked her up.

She clinged to his neck, he slowly set her down on the bed, she leaned up and pulled him closer, making him fall unto the bed.

"Hey!" Lucca said, he looked up at her with a confused face.

"Shut up already." Raziel said, she pulled him in for a kiss, he was inches away from her.

He slowly leaned into a long kiss he put his hand on the side of her face, after they broke the kiss they laid in bed for awhile, then Lucca dragged Raziel out of the hotel, they had a long adventure over the afternoon, in the evening Raziel took Lucca to a fancy dinner, they both ate burgers.

Then they went back to the hotel.

(A/N: I just wanted to say that I'm very tired right now and I hope you are enjoying this chapter so far, now back to the story~ )

"I had a wonderful day, thanks for letting me take you to this trip." Lucca said as he washed his face, then he went over to the suitcase and took out shorts.

"I had fun too, I can't wait to see what we are going to do tomorrow." Raziel said, Lucca grabbed a towel.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go take a shower." Lucca said with a yawn.

He walked over to the bathroom and closed the door, soon Raziel heard water ruining.

Raziel stood up and walked over towards her suitcase, she took out her long t-shirt and some long pajama pants, then she grabbed a towel.

Then the water stopped, in less than a minute he got out, (he looks even more perfect when his hair is wet..) Raziel thought.

Lucca walked over to Raziel, "Like what you see?" He laughed.

Raziel's faces turned red, "No!" She said she turned around.

Lucca spun her around, making her drop her clothes, "Then why is your face red?" He asked as he leaned in closer.

Lucca leaned in closer, he watched as she waited for him to do something.

"You have the most beautiful eyes." He said with a smile.

Raziel mumbled something, Then she tried to break free from him but he picture up and spun her around, "Let me go!" Raziel said as she tried to escape him.

"Nope! You are all mine, and no one else's." He said, then he set her down and picked up the clothes, "here, go and take your shower." He said as he held back a laugh.

Raziel left and closed the bathroom door.

Lucca stopped smiling, then he fell onto the bed, he closed his eyes.

Raziel soon got out of the shower, she saw that Lucca was asleep, "I guess you had a long day." She said to herself.

She walked over to him and put a blanket over him, his sleeping face looked so peaceful.

She turned down the lights and closed and locked the windows. Then she took out her book and started to read, soon she fell asleep reading, the book slid down to the floor, she leaned in closer to him, he unconsciously grabbed her to pull her closer.

He was so warm, he made her feel safe. She liked that.

The next morning Lucca was awoken by the room service knocking on the door.

He got up, Raziel was still asleep, he kissed her head and walked over to the door, then he opened the door. A tall maid was standing there, she had breakfast ready on a gold table with wine and beer.

"I'm sorry." Lucca paused to opened his eyes again, "I didn't order this.." he finished.

The maid looked shy, she was looking at the floor.

"Um.. I talked to You last night, you said you wanted breakfast but I never thought you would be a handsome- I mean.. a man.." she said as she bowed in apology.

"Itzel." Lucca whispered as he nervously laughed, he raised his hand and combed his hair back with his hand.

"Oh I'm.. i'm Sorry, but could you, um.. never mind.. here is your breakfast!" She said, her face was bright red, Lucca smiled. "Thank you." He said as he took the table.

The maid quickly left.

"That was weird..." Lucca said out loud.

He closed the door and brought up the tray to the side of the bed, he noticed a book with strange writing on it, it had a bloody hand on it.

(Wow.. creepy.) Lucca thought, he picked up the book, he felt dark Magic pulsing through the book, "That's strange.." Lucca said out loud. Then his hand grew weak, the book grew heavy. Then he quickly set it back onto the table next to the bed.

Before he woke up Raziel he decided to open the gold plate, fancy chocolates from across the world were there, and a small note on the side.

"Good luck, don't bring home a baby." - Itzel.

Lucca laughed. Then he looked over at Raziel, he blushed, (She is so hot.) he thought.

He pushed the table over to the wall, he decided to wake her later, then he got back into the bed, he closed his eyes.

—————————

"Are you sure you really want her? You can get anyone you want."

"Yes, she is the only one that loves me for myself and not my looks."

"I heard she was a TimeKeeper, you know that is forbidden to marry her."

"... I know."

"You know the risks, you could die."

"She is worth the risk."

"Just.. be careful, I don't want to see her get hurt."

"She is stronger than you think."

"Whatever you say, I'm not going to come save you if things go bad."

"Ok."
——————————

Later that day Raziel was awoken to chocolates and beer, she was surprised and happy.

They had fun that day. They were.. truly in love.

-MeanWhile-

Cassiel stood up and packed her backpack, she tied up her long hair and changed into all black. Then she put the crystal box into her bag, she opened her window and left.

Then she headed towards the portal.

Cassiel went to the UnderWorld, she went to the castle, she was escorted to the throne room.

"Ah... TimeKeeper, I have been expecting you." King UnderWorld said, he watched as he took out the crystal box.

He sat up.

"I did it, I completed it." Cassiel said with no emotion.

"Good, now tell me, where is my sons and daughter?" He asked.

"Raziel will be back to the TimeKeeper world in 9 days in your time zone. K.7 and S.K are currently in the world of light.

"Good." The King said, he walked down to her, she didn't move.

"Now hand me the box." He said as he held out his hand.

"Wait." Cassiel said, he looked at her with a confused face.

"Move." She said, he moved over to the left, as soon as he moved a gun was shot, an assassin was here.

"Stay here." Cassiel said, she looked around the room, then the room grew far too quiet.

"One." Cassiel said, she pulled out her sword and held it up with her left hand.

"Go find me a soul." She said as she threw it up into the air.

The sword flew around the room.

Then they heard a loud crushing sound of bones and guts fall to the floor.

Then the sword flew back to her, it didn't even have a drop of blood on it.

"Good work Kasshieru, now, the box." He said, she handed him the box.

Then he held up his hand, a demon quickly flew into the room.

"Keep this safe." He said, the demon took the box and left.

"Your next task is to gather my children and bring them to me, you have two weeks. Don't make a mistake." King UnderWorld said, he laughed.

"Yes King UnderWorld." Cassiel said, she bowed and left.

When she returned Ender and The OverLord were making loud noises on the roof, when they noticed her they tried to get her attention but Cassiel didn't notice them, she went straight to her room.

She picked up a piece of paper and began to draw up a plan.

After Cassiel was done she left the paper out, then she walked over to the window.

"The monster, it's coming." She said to herself.

-To be continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353 105 13
"Michael..Leader of the Heavenly Armies." I addressed the angel. "Mephisto. The despicable demon, doing the devil's dirty work." He addressed me back...
417 18 47
In the midst of the Apocalypse War between humans and angels, Diletta, a disabled young woman, is on a mission to rescue the archangel she is in love...
28.8K 705 39
Ranked 3rd in Elemental! 2-17-19 Ranked 194 out of over 5k in Powers! 12-14-18 This story is about the supernatural. No not the show silly. There are...
307K 22.3K 35
- You cannot pretend forever. - While the demons have started gaining ground in the war once again, they are still falling behind when it comes to p...