Odd Relationships [Completed]

Od LucasFluff

Under sad circumstances, love can bloom. But not all stories have a happy endings.... Join Ayber and Hiro in... Více

Discription
Chapter 1 -I'm Here, Always.
Chapter 2 -Waffles to Tears
Chapter 4 -Dance Lessons
Chapter 5 - Freindly Turf Wars
Chapter 6 -Anceint Destruction
Chapter 7 -Past
Chapter 8 -Octo Commanders
Chapter 9 -Hunting Agent 3
Chapter 10 -Another Day
Chapter 11 -Mission S4
Chapter 12 -Having Fun Yet?
Chapter 13 -"Friends"
Chapter 14 -Testing
Chapter 15 -Escape
Chapter 16 -Next Move
Chapter 17 -Welcome Home
Chapter 18 -Monster..?
Chapter 19 -"Noir"
Chapter 20 -Reunion
A/N
Another A/N!!
A/N!? YOU WANT THEM!!?
Important! Please read!
A/N
New story is out!!
1k!?

Chapter 3 -Family Issues

63 2 0
Od LucasFluff

Well. I guess I should explain this :3 I found that the second chapter was very long so I cut it in half. Anyways. I hope you enjoy.

Key
Normal
Phone
Setting or background
Thoughts
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ayber: *blushes then leans on his door frame* Okay then Dragonfly. If you need me I'll be in my room..

Hiro: *smiles at him cheerfully* Ok! *cleans up and plops on the couch, turning on the tv to Adventure Time*

Ayber: *sighs heavily and flops down on his bed* what am I gonna do..?

Hiro: *yawns and slowly falls asleep*

Ayber: *sighs and stands up walking out to the basement door eyes flashing bright yellow* ...

Hiro: *curls up and silently sleeps*

Ayber: *grabs his Hero Charger and thick Octoling armor from the rack next to the door and sighs heavily, turns head to one side gritting his teeth in discomfort letting his cream eye change back to its normal, red Octo eye*

Hiro: *shifts in sleep but doesn't wake up*

Ayber: *opens the basement door and walks down the catwalk* ...

Hiro: *snuggles into one of the couch pillows*

Ayber: *nearly jumps out of his skin when the door slams shut and the lights turn off, hisses and lets tentacles glow bright but tenses when he sees five Inklings surrounding him and snarls lowly* What do you want William..

William: *looks at him Pink eyes sharp and haunting* so "Octoling" you haven't told her yet hmm..?

Ayber: *grits his teeth then moves faster than thought possible and aims his sniper at William the barrel pressed firmly on his forehead and growls darkly* Anyone moves and I blow his head clean off.

Hiro: *jerks from her sleep hearing a door slam and looks at the basement seeing it glow form under the door* umm..

Jacob: *looks at his friend warily then back to William* ... *lunges at Ayber but stiffens ominously* ah-gurck!

Ayber: *faces turns to a feral snarl and roughly jerks his knife from the inklings neck minty green ink mixes with red blood as the inkling falls lifeless* grr..

William: *eyes widen before smirking and lunges forward catching Ayber's fist before he could hit him then twists his left arm then kicks it earning a painful snap and a loud screech of pain*

Ayber: *screeches in pain as his left arm is broken then freezes when he feels something cold and sharp press against his neck*
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
I know Inklings and Octolings don't have Bones =3 plz don't hate meh.
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
William: *smiles dangerously as he holds the knife to Ayber's neck* Now this seems familiar...

Hiro: *jumps hearing a scream and grabs the broom from next to the door* mmm...!?!?

Ayber: *hisses in pain as he tries to move his arm but stops then smirks* I hope your not afraid of the dark William... *tentacles stop glowing and manages to get out of his grasp, chuckles darkly making it echo in the dark room*

Axle&Mathew: *back away watching warily knifes held close only to drop dead one by one*

William: *hisses and swings at where Ayber last was only to cut air* Come out and fight like a real Squid you coward!!

Hiro: *opens the door a little and peeks in, walks into the basement a little only to have the door slam shut behind her* Eep!!

Ayber: *eyes glow a haunting yellow and clutches broken arm letting out a whimper of pain*

William: *head snaps to where the whimper was and throws his knife cutting Ayber's ear* Found you!

Hiro: *walks down the hall but freezes when she sees a pair of glowing eyes* Ay-Ayber where a-are you!?

Ayber: *head jerks to where she is and goes to reach for her but stop seeing William walking towards her*

William: *grabs her shoulders and whispers to her in Ayber's voice* I'm right here Hiro~

Hiro: *jumps letting out a squeal and smakes his arm* EEP!! Don't do that!!

Ayber: *reaches out for her with broken arm and lets out a gasp of pain* Ahh...

Hiro: *turns to the glowing yellow and red eyes then walks over to them slowly* who-who else is here??

William: *hides a growl and says in Ayber's voice* Nothing.. probably just a rat or something.

Ayber: *hisses and lets his hair glow again eyes half closed and tired* You lying snake.. *hisses eyes glowing a dark crimson color* Leaving a fellow sea creature to die..

Hiro: *eyes widen* Ayber..?! *turns around and yelps seeing William and goes to run but gets roughly pulled towards William*

William: *holds her to his chest, knife to her neck* Nah ah ah~

Ayber: *freezes completely and lifts his good arm up in surrender* What do you want William..?

Hiro: *growls and tries to get lose only to have William hold the knife tighter to her throat* ..!

William: *smirks and tilts head to the side* All I want is you dead and Hiro all to my self! What else would I want!?

Ayber: *snarls, sharp Octoling teeth showing* You and I both know that's not going to happen William..

Hiro: *hisses and bites William's hands making him let go only to be slapped hard in return* OW!!

William: *yells and slaps her as his other hand bleeds blue ink and red blood* Bitch!

Ayber: *growls loudly both eyes bright red and angry. circles around to where she is, hand clenching into a fist*

Hiro: *rubs cheek gently and winces as it stings* ow..

William: *wraps his hand before turning to Ayber* Not so fast lover boy.. don't move unless you want your little brother Jayce to have an "accident"

Ayber: *eyes widen and freezes* You woul-wouldn't..!

William: *smiles sweetly and grabs the seven year-olds arm pulling him into the light, bruises and cuts all over him* I did.

Jayce: *crys out when he sees Ayber and tries to reach for him* Aye-bear!! He hurt mommy and made Lily sleep..!! *tears flow down his face*

Hiro: *looks at the little Octoling and then to Ayber and back* ...!?!

Ayber: *bristles right eye glowing a deadly crimson left eye still a faded cream* Jayce.. where is Jason? *circles around William a feral snarl on his face*

William: *grasps Jayce's bruised arm tightly making him whimper* A long way from here.. So! *holds N-Zap to Jayce's head* Make your choice. Her *motions to Hiro* Or him.

Hiro: *eyes widen and looks back at Ayber*

Ayber: *gives William a horrified look before turning to Hiro eyes sad and torn. sighs heavily and glares at William* ... Jayce come here..

William: *smiles crookedly and lets him go looking at Hiro savagely* Hello "Dragonfly"

Jayce: *yelps and runs to Ayber then hides behind him hugging him whimpering and crying*

Hiro: *hisses at him and shifts to a bird flying over and landing on Ayber's shoulder* No!

William: *smile fades to a growl and aims N-Zap at Ayber* Hand. Her. Over.

Ayber: *hisses and aims his Sniper at William's head* Your still narrow minded William.

William: *eyes widen and screams then turns, running away*

Ayber: *fires hitting him in the back of the head knocking him out* Hiro call the police, Jayce hide your eyes and hair.

Jayce: *whimpers and hugs Ayber's leg* I don't know how yet...

Hiro: *dials 911 on her ISquid* Yes operator 4 Inklings are dead 1 knocked out... No ma'am I'm not sure who killed them. One of my friends has a broken arm and his little brother is bruised real bad.

Ayber: *sighs softly and crouches down next to him* just imagine what a Inkling looks like and think about looking like them really hard okay?

Jayce: *looks up at him orange eyes wide and trusting* Okay! *closes eyes then concentrates, tentacles slowly melt together gaining a small ponytail and bangs* Did I do it?!

Ayber: *smiles happily and hugs him* Yes Jayce. You did it. *holds him by his shoulders and looks at him* Now where is Mom and.. Lily..

Hiro: *looks over at Ayber* William wouldn't-

Jayce: *hangs head a few green tinted tears falling to the ground and whispers quietly* He said Mom and Lily are going to sleep for a long time..

Ayber: *stiffens and brings Jayce into a hug rocking him back and forth* Hey, hey it's alright Firefly.. you still have me, Jason and Da- Chiro remember?

Jayce: *sniffles and nods his head* yeah... *catches a glimpse of Hiro and whimpers hiding behind Ayber* !!

Hiro: *eyes soften and walks over to Ayber and Jayce crouching down next to Ayber* Hi. You must be Jayce. I'm Hiro!

Ayber: *smiles weakly and moves to the side* She won't hurt you Jayce, she's one of my friends! *brings him to his side* Or are you chicken Jayce??

Jayce: *glares at Ayber and walks over to her* H-hi I'm Jay-Jayce..

Hiro: *smiles brightly and offers her hand and chirps* Well it's nice to meet you Jayce!

Jayce: *shyly takes her hand and shakes it* nice to meet you too..

Ayber: *glances at the door and looks at Hiro* The cops are here.. go stall please I need to change my eye and tentacles back..

Hiro: *nods and rushes out the door fake tears falling from her eyes* Oh thank the Zap Fish your here!!

Ayber: *chuckles softly before gritting his teeth in discomfort as his tentacles and eye change back* Come Jayce. Let's go.

Jayce: *looks at Ayber for a second and nods* Alright!

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Okay! I hope you all enjoy Ayber's little brother Jayce. I will be posting one more chapter today hopefully.

Good luck and best wishes.
~Lucas

1604 words

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

44.7K 502 27
Mike (Agent 8) has finally got used to life up on the surface. Alongside with his girlfriend and best friend in one, Sarah (Agent 3), he feels like...
19.7K 184 25
Welcome to the new world, human.
7.9K 255 50
Summary : Lizer just turned 15 and is finally moving to inkopolis to do turf wars, rank battle, and hopping to find a cure for her ( lycanthrope muta...
3.9K 132 19
In a future where Army has left for years only to then be returning to his old home and bumping into a familiar face.