A Weekend Away // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I think sometimes, a new place can give you a new perspective on things and, well, you being here with me h... More

Description
Prologue
VOLUME I
Volume i - Chapter 1
Volume i - Chapter 2
Volume i - Chapter 3
Volume i - Chapter 4
Volume i - Chapter 5
Volume i - Chapter 6
Volume i - Chapter 7
Volume i - Chapter 8
Volume i - Chapter 9
Volume i - Chapter 10
Volume i - Chapter 11
Volume i - Chapter 12
Volume i - Chapter 13
Volume i - Chapter 14
Volume i - Chapter 15
Volume i - Chapter 16
Volume i - Chapter 17
Volume i - Chapter 18
VOLUME II
Volume ii - Chapter 19
Volume ii - Chapter 20
Volume ii - Chapter 21
Volume ii - Chapter 22
Volume ii - Chapter 23
Volume ii - Chapter 24
Volume ii - Chapter 25
Volume ii - Chapter 26
Volume ii - Chapter 27
Volume ii - Chapter 28
Volume ii - Chapter 29
Volume ii - Chapter 30
Volume ii - Chapter 31
Volume ii - Chapter 32
Volume ii - Chapter 33
Volume ii - Chapter 34
not an update
Volume ii - Chapter 35
Volume ii - Chapter 36
Volume ii - Chapter 37
Volume ii - Chapter 38
Volume ii - Chapter 39
Volume ii - Chapter 40
Volume ii - Chapter 41
Volume ii - Chapter 42
VOLUME III
Volume iii - Chapter 43
Volume iii - Chapter 44
Volume iii - Chapter 46
Volume iii - Chapter 47
Volume iii - Chapter 48
Announcement
Volume iii - Chapter 49
Volume iii - Chapter 50
Volume iii - Chapter 51
Volume iii - Chapter 52
Volume iii - Chapter 53
Volume iii - Chapter 54
Volume iii - Chapter 55
Volume iii - Chapter 56
Volume iii - Chapter 57
Volume iii - Chapter 58
Volume iii - Chapter 59
Volume iii - Chapter 60
Epilogue (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)
THE END
OTHER STORIES

Volume iii - Chapter 45

6.5K 293 144
By aussie_direction

Harry's POV

"What just happened?"

Louis was the first to speak.

We all looked at each other with confused expressions as we tried to process her reaction.

She was okay.

Totally okay.

And it was weird.

"I guess she's okay." Gemma offered.

"H-How? Why?" Louis asked, exasperated.

I didn't understand how she could be so cool about it, either.

I mean, I punched Louis in the face when I realised he'd hurt Gem.

Mum just found out that he dumped her for her brother, and she was okay.

I shook my head, trying to shake my thoughts away.

If she was fine, I was fine. I wasn't going to make her angry about it, I was quite happy that she was happy.

"Never mind why. She happy, so we're all happy." I said, turning to peck him lightly so he would shut up.

He hummed against my lips.

"Yeah, I'm happy." He said with a grin after he pulled back.

"Ugh. Stop!" Gemma whined. "You're making me miss Liam!"

"You're at least going back to London tomorrow, Gem." Niall reminded her with a pout. "I have to stay here. Who knows when I'll next get to see Zayn..."

"Aww," Gemma cooed. "It's okay, Ni."

"At least you have my Xbox." I reminded him.

At that he smiled.

Over lunch, everyone was happy and chatty, including mum, so I guess that's good.

After everyone had settled down, mum announced she was going to call Robin and explain everything so that it wouldn't be such a shock when he got home, leaving us all in the lounge room.

We decided to put a movie on to relax before Louis and Gemma went back to London later that night.

"Can we watch Monsters Inc?" Niall asked as he sat in front of the TV, sorting through the DVDs.

"No," Louis stated. "You always make me watch that whenever I'm home."

Niall pouted and went back to the collection to find something else.

"Ooo!" Gemma exclaimed. "I think we have Tangled in there somewhere. Can we watch that?"

"Yes!" I joined in. "I love that movie!"

"No!" Niall retorted. "Cause you'll both sing along and-"

"Then I definitely want to watch it! I wanna see this Styles sing along!" Louis interrupted him with a laugh.

Niall huffed but gave in. He found the disk, put it in the player and came to sit back on the couches.

Louis and I shared one and Gemma and Niall shared the other.

I was stretched out so I was lying down, completely covering Louis from head to toe as he lay under me on the couch.

His arms were securely holding me against his body, so I couldn't move, even if I wanted to and I had mine crossed over his chest so I could rest my head on them.

"I'm gonna get food." Niall announced before getting up and leaving the room.

About 5 minutes into it, he was back with a bag of crisps, a bag of lollies, two bottles of Solo and 4 cups.

"Got enough?" Gem asked with a laugh.

"Its for all of us." Niall justified.

"Yeah, but let's be honest," I replied. "We're not getting any, are we?"

Niall didn't reply, he just sank into the couch with his crisps and ate while the rest of us watched the movie.

As promised, Gemma and I sang almost all of the songs and Louis quite enjoyed the show.

He laughed at us and tried to sing along. Then I sang at him a few times and he kissed me to shut me up.

"Then I'll read a book, or maybe two or three. Then add a few new paintings to my gallery." I sang as i grinned at him.

"Then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair." I stroked my hair and tried to cover his face with it, but he started laughing and pushing me away.

"Louuuu," I whined, trying to get closer.

"Hazzzz" He mimicked me.

I gave him my puppy eyes and he gave in.

Hehe.

"Fine." He said and I nuzzled my head into his neck. He let me do it and he messed up my hair at the same time.

Pretty much, it was just really cute.

Then my step-dad got home.

"Hello everyone!" He called out through the house as I heard the front door close.

The movie was nearly finished, but I knew I had to move. I quickly scrambled up off of Louis and pretended to be sitting normally the whole time.

I knew that mum had told him about Louis and I, but I was still nervous. I didn't even think he knew I was gay.

I just really hope mum told him the whole story.

"Robin!" She called out as she emerged into the foyer to greet him. "Come with me, I need to speak to you."

She winked at me as she led him past the lounge room and I knew she was going to explain it all.

I let out a breath in relief and looked down to see Louis hadn't moved.

I playfully shoved him in the chest before I collapsed back onto him, so we were in the same position as before, but I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Harry," He whispered. "It's okay."

I nodded but kept my head buried in his shoulder.

"Harry, I have to go." He continued, and I quickly pulled back and looked at him.

"Not yet," I pleaded, putting my hands on his cheeks. "Please."

"I'm sorry." He replied. "I'm already late. And I have to drop Gem and Liam's place."

I surged forward and kissed him quickly.

"Okay," I whispered against his lips.

"I'm sorry," he replied.

"It's okay," I reassured him before kissing him one last time and getting up off of him. I held out my hand to help him up which he took.

Once we were both standing, I took both his hands and stared into his eyes for a while before just hugging him. Just holding him was enough because I didn't know when the next time would come.

"Are you two quite done yet?" Gemma asked.

I spun around to the couch she was previously on but it was empty. Then, I saw her in the doorway, standing with her arms crossed.

"Ni and I left the room just after Robin got home, by the way." She explained.

I nodded.

"My stuff is by the door." She added in a softer voice, realising what was happening.

Louis and I were saying goodbye, and we didn't know when we'd see each other again.

"Okay," Louis said before turning back to me.

She nodded and left.

We were alone again.

"I love you." He told me, pulling me in for a hug.

"I love you too." I replied, kissing his neck.

Then, I held his cheeks and kissed him on the lips. It was sweet, no tongue and was just perfect.

I rested our foreheads together.

"When are you coming back?" I asked.

"I don't know." He admitted. "As soon as I can."

"Okay," I replied. "Just, you know you can text me, right?"

"Yeah," he answered. "I will. Don't worry, I will."

"Okay." I didn't know what else to say.

"Well, goodbye." I whispered.

"It's not goodbye. I'll see you soon." He told me, pulling away and heading towards the foyer where Gemma and Niall were waiting.

"I've already said goodbye to mum, so we can go whenever you're ready." She said as we walked over to them.

"Okay, well I guess we can go then." He replied. "I'll have to swing by my place to grab my stuff." he told her.

"Sure," She replied softly, trying to be sensitive to the situation. I made a mental note to thank her.

Louis turned to me and kissed me one last time. "I love you." He told me and all I could do was nod.

I watched as he helped Gemma with her stuff and they went down to the car.

Niall and I stood on the porch and waved goodbye as they got in.

Louis wound the window down and blew me a kiss, so I couldn't help myself.

I ran down to the car and kissed him through the open window.

"Text when you get there." I asked him.

"I will." He replied.

I nodded and stood back, watching as he drove away.

As much as I didn't want him to, he also drove away with a piece of my heart. Because he is a piece of my heart and I love him.

I just hoped that it wouldn't be too long until I saw him again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and the long distance begins..... O.o

and here i am updating again... love me <3

and guys.....

.....

....

... I saw Wicked again...

.. and I cried .. again

ALSO!

Does anyone have any Larry recommendations for me? I want something good to read!!

COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE LARRY BOOK ❤️

~ Vic xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 2.2K 22
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...
27.9K 779 70
What can I say, it's my first Larry fic ;) If you wanna know more, read on forth. Love you all, -Ness
478 0 30
This is mainly Harry's point of view with an alternate ending. Please enjoy, and you might want to check out the original called Larry, Larry, How Do...
6.5K 490 11
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Maybe a crazy woman, in the right moment in time, was exactly what Louis needed to mend his life and realize the things he lost...