Game Breaker

By pimpology

Newark New, Jersey You can't run their streets without looking both ways. You can't love the hood. The hood... More

Chapter 1: Newark
Chapter 2: The Bronx
Chapter 3: Chicago
Chapter 4: Detroit
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Character Uploads
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter
Chapter 26
My apologies
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31

Chapter 30

228 9 9
By pimpology

Everyone was either blowed out of their minds or drunk off their asses. Everyone except Monica but that was due to her pregnancy. She was eating everything in sight though. They all headed back to the house and Joe and Carter who were only high as gas, but still functional, took down the tents.

Givenchy was buzzed and high so he took the rest of the gifts back with him.  Shai was cross faded so Josh had to carry her back to the vacation rental.  He didn't partake in much he wanted to get drunk when they got to the house. 

Shayla and Deonte were singing falling all over each other. "You gone fall through every time a nigga call you that's why I ball how I ball when I spoil you!" They were literally yelling and then Shayla stopped to start twerking.  He smacked on her the ass a few times making it jiggle more while cheering her on. 

"GET YALL ASS IN THIS HOUSE" Mama Chanel was yelling from the back porch.  They giggled  grabbed each others hands and ran towards the house.

"Baaaabbyy I think I can walk now" Shai's words were so slurred he barely understood her. He laughed and told her no.  "Fuck you" She laughed and rolled her eyes twirling her hair. 

He sat her on the couch after entering the house and she slumped over wiggling in her chair. 

Mama and Nica and Big E claimed to be tired so they went straight to their rooms.  Monica was eating again and laughing at everyone as she sat on the couch with her burger.

"Where's my babies?" Marilyn asked stumbling next to Shai.  Everyone looked around and noticed Cheyanne and Lyn weren't there. 

"They went to get me an ice-cream" Monica quickly lied for them.  Truth was they were so tipsy and snuck off to have private time on the beach.  She quickly pulled out her phone and texted Lyn since she was more sober when they left. 

Lyn bring me back some ice-cream I saved your asses. 

She put her phone back down and finished her hamburger. "Shai you good?" Shai eyes were dancing around the room and she was mumbling incoherently.  She nodded very slowly.

"It's okay I got her crazy ass" Josh said right before she started throwing up on the floor in front of her. "Nevermind where's your mother? I told your ass stop mixing that light and dark" Josh fussed the entire time as he cleaned up her mess and took her upstairs to their room. He took off all her clothes, bathed her and even brushed her teeth before laying her down. 

Most of the time she was sleep or randomly waking up mumbling things and falling back to sleep.  He tied her hair back and placed her bonnet on her head.  He cleaned himself up and climbed right in the bed with her and held her until they were both fast asleep. 

"Mary! Girl you fine as shit" Joe couldn't quit chuckling.  Marilyn got up wrapping her arms around his neck and pressed her abdomen into his pelvic area.

"Well come show me" she whispered seductively in his ear. That was all it took for him to swoop her up and carry her away to the bedroom. 

Mama Chanel and Carter didn't get far.  They were waiting up for the girls but got restless and fell asleep on the couch. 

Givenchy was much better at controlling his high so he sat beside Monica propped her feet up and they watched a little television.

"So what's in the other bags? Everyone forgot about them cause they fucked up" Monica asked leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"Special stuff for y'all you'll just have to wait till morning to see" Givenchy wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close  before closing his eyes. "Where's your mom?"

"She was tired from her flight so she ate had a drink and went straight to bed." Monica replied and Givenchy nodded.

Monica soon began to hear his loud snores and giggled to herself before turning the television down and attempting to wait for Lyn and Cheyanne but it had been an exhausting day and she was fast asleep before she knew it.

"Clean this mess up Shai I told you about mixing liquors now you wanna drag around with a hangover get your ass up" Mama Nica was yelling at her causing Shai to roll her eyes. 

"First of all let me tell you something I don't get hangovers and secondly I'm just tired cause your son kept waking me up" She said as her eyes cut towards Josh who smirked. 

"Don't blame that on me you know that-" Josh was cut off by Shai.

"Nigga don't even you know it's your fault you should've let me lay on you!" Shai yelled rolling her eyes once more. 

"Nigga it was hot shit she know you give off a lot of body heat" He said before kissing the side of her face. 

"So" Shai mumbled as she sprayed the couch and floor with Pinesol and Febreeze.

"Yo ass always throwing up" Big E laughed and sat on the couch across from him.

"Which Mama is that? I'm hungrrryyyyy" Shayla came singing down the stairs with Deonte on her tail.

"It's me baby and we gone go out to eat soon as everybody gets up so everybody get dressed." Mama Nica replied. 

"Damn I wanted some of them good cheesy eggs but takeout sound good too" Deonte said giving Mama Nica a hug and a kiss. 

"You touching on my woman too much little nigga" Eddie sounded serious but you had to know him on order to know he was just playing.  Deonte laughed and threw his hands up and as if he wanted no problems. 

"She all yours my mans" He chuckled dropping his hands to the side. 

"Mama when we gone talk about everything that's been going on?" Josh asked getting down on the floor helping Shai clean up her mess. 

"Breakfast this morning.  We have quite a few things to talk about and plans to draw out." Mama Nica spoke. Josh nodded and everyone dispersed to get ready.

An hour later everyone was being seated at IHOP. They needed two long tables just for them to all sit together. Everyone sat with their significant other. A waitress named Amara came and took their order.  Josh tensed up and Shai immediately noticed but didn't say anything. She could feel something was off. 

"So does anyone have any ideas about what we should do next?" Givenchy asked leaning back in his chair and wrapping an arm around Monica. 

"So look, the most we have a greed on is trying to get passports and other thing packed away and moving out of the country."  Joe said leaning forward speaking with a low enough tone for only the table to hear. 

"Whoa really? Where would we go Daddy?" Cheyanne asked with total shock written all over her face. 

"We aren't sure.  We would like to get your opinions. We have to go somewhere where they have no jurisdiction." He replied back.

"What about me and my mom we have no money to be going all the way out of state" Monica added holding her mother's hand.

"Neither do I,  I don't even know what I would tell my family." Shayla agreed. 

"Well it's not safe to stay here you guys, not only do we have 4 different states after us but we have the FBI too." Shai spoke and everyone seen Amara coming with drinks so they stopped speaking. She half smiled at Josh and Shai caught on. 

"Hey Mara" Josh said nonchalantly. Shai looked his way but his face held an unreadable expression. One she'd never seen before.  The waitress set down the drinks and walked off. What stood up and excused herself from the table to go to the bathroom.

She found Amara with ease.

"Do you two know each other?" Shai never had a problem holding her tongue.

Amara looked towards Josh for a brief second before nodding. "Yes we dated a for a few months a little while back. He broke it off I'm not really sure why though. Anyways, it's old news he's always been a nice person though."

Shai felt tears spring to her eyes and she immediately and walked away back to the table. She bent down and whispered in his ear. "You was messing with her and me?" He was twiddling his fingers. He wondered how and the hell she knew.

What balled her fist and Mama Nica spoke. "Shai you okay baby?" Shai nodded and took the keys to the rental she shared with Josh. 

"Somebody give him a ride home. I don't care where we move to" She walked off and Josh ran after her. 

"What the hell was that about?" Deonte asked puzzled.

"My guess is the waiter" Chanel said shaking her head.

"What makes you think that?" Carter asked raising an eyebrow.

"She spoke to Josh personally" Marilyn and Joe said at the same time. 

"Well I hope that's not it cause I'd hate to beat the young cat to death" Big E spoke with conviction in his voice.  Everyone decided to move on from the conversation.

"Any suggestions on where to go?" Mama Nica spoke. 

"I've always wanted to go to Africa" Deonte threw out the first thing that came to mind. 

"Boy hell no them Africans hate black folk I don't know why people feel like they don't" Shayla rebutted causing Deonte to shrug.

"How about we stay our black asses right here?" Joe said shrugging his shoulders.

"Are you crazy these people are trying to fry us" Lyn asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just hear me out. I have some powerful connects almost everywhere. Carter and E I'm sure y'all do too. We just need to make some shit disappear. Our identities erased completely."

"Wouldn't that raise some red flags though?  I mean they still are going to look. How is there attention going to divert from us and still not look at these new identities.?" Toni Malotti asked trying to grasp the concept. 

"What are we going to do let someone go down for our shit and then what?Change our identities? This shit seems wild and a little far fetch." Shayla asked right before Amara brought the food. Everyone gave her a stink look and allowed her to leave before continuing the conversation. 

"Just trust me and hear me out" The base of the plan was mapped out. Everyone threw their own ideas in there and even had time for a plan b. Shai and Josh would just have to be filled in later. 

Everyone headed back to the house where they were residing for the time being. Shai and Josh could be heard fighting all the way outside. 

"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WERE ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP BITCH! YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE CHOICE OF DID I WANT TO RUIN A RELATIONSHIP OR NOT. YOU ARE SNEAKY AND I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TRUST YOU!" Shai was screaming, yelling, crying and hitting Josh all at the same time. 

Being played is one thing she absolutely hated to feel like. But isn't that like all girls? She cocked her fist back and slammed it straight into his mouth. His hand went towards his mouth and felt the blood.  Now he was angry too. 

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN?! I WAS WRONG FOR NOT TELLING YOU! I WANTED TO SEE WHERE THIS WOULD GO! IT WAS A CONNECTION I FELT SO STRONG SO I BROKE IT OFF WITH HER I PICKED YOU!" Josh screamed back after wiping the blood from his leaking lip.

"Bitch you lied to me.  So how many times you fuck her while we were together?" Shai looked him dead in the eyes trying to find the answer before he could even speak. 

"Not once! She didn't want to come around me like that it wasn't working out! I left her emotionally before I did physically. Shai please just calm down and let's talk" Josh sighed and took a cautious step forward. 

"What? What else did you lie about" She asked while rubbing her knuckles because now they were starting to sting. 

"I don't have anything else to tell you Shai that I know of"

"What about the times you had to go out of town on business?" Shai questioned with a raised eyebrow.  She seen his facial expression change drastically. 

"I kissed a girl once" He mumbled under his breath. Shai snickered sarcastically.

"That's all? And I'm supposed to believe that? What else you do with her?" Shai's hand balled right back up. 

"Nothing baby I'm sorry for never telling you please forgive me." He grabbed her hand and placed his fingers in the palm of her hand to unclench her fist.  He leaned in and wiped her tears and gave her a very passionate kiss. "I love you and sometimes we are going to go through things. But I love you, I pick you and I chose you. Please don't let the past define our future. We've had more good times than bad baby. I'll give you my last breath if it means you can take another one.  Just don't leave me." He looked deep into her eyes searching her soul. 

"I love you too. Just do not hurt me again.  Or I'll throw your limp body in a river.  I don't have time for games.  You are supposed to be the one I lean on and trust.  Don't go breaking my fucking heart now when I need you the most. " Shai was hesitant before pouring out her heart but she did.  She didn't want to leave him but she wasn't going to let that shit ride. 

He held her in his arms and kissed her cheeks repeatedly. "I'm never going to let you go Shai." She smiled and leaned back into his chest. 

There was a knock on the door telling them to come hear about this plan.  They jumped up and ran downstairs.  They weren't ready for what they were about to hear next but it was too late to turn back now.

Sorry about the writers block you guys but I'm back noowwww. Update coming in 2 days 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 8.3K 65
Second part in the sibling series, not part two. Read it.. It's definitely toxic but entertaining. Meet Sady and Rico, a story to die for. Make sure...
18.5K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
692 90 25
I don't believe this stupid things love is just a waste of time ....the man disclaim But the fate has another plan for him .. And in a blink of seco...
157K 6.7K 46
What happens when a well-known drug dealer, who's never been told 'No', moves into a quiet suburb outside of Chicago, Illinois? What happens when a 2...