Go down in flames

De ShadowHunter6016

Anastasia, the last dragon. Not the best title to have. She has been hiding in middle earth for years being h... Mais

Go down in flames
The jorney begins.
Into darkness
What lies underneath
The darkness gathers
The darkness gathers part 2
Flight of the dragon
Follow The Light
The hunt
Those who were lost
Return
The helpless crys out
Pain of loss
I do not belong
Calm before the storm
The battle rages
Life or death
The battle is won
The explanation
Doom of the white city
Riding out
Halfway
The Ever Watchful Eye
What
We Ride For Gondor
The Man In The Tent
The Dark Path Ahead

Authors note

88 0 0
De ShadowHunter6016

Please read!

Hello readers sorry this is not another chapter! I am going on vacation for two weeks and the chapter is only half finished so your going to have to wait for a bit! Sorry!!!!! I love you guys and thank you so much for taking the time to read my book. I know everyone says this but I really mean this from the bottom of my heart, thank you guys so much for putting up my slow updates and taking the time to read my book it means a lot to me seeing as a big dream of mine is to be an author. I have always been self conscious of my writing and what others will think of it but you have all been very supportive of me so I could never thank you enough. Look at me rambling on... Well thanks and have a nice summer to all of you people's.

BYE!!! :)

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS BEHIND THIS ONE SO YOU HAVE TO GO BACK! IF THAT MAKES ANY SENCE.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

218K 6.3K 45
Sapphire is an orphan elleth whom was brought up by dwarves in the Mines of Moria. Now she wanders the wilderness of Middle-Earth as one of the most...
49.7K 1.6K 50
After surviving a terrible attack, Nesseldë finds herself alone in a world ensnared by an ever-growing darkness. She is close to forsaking Middle-ea...
12.5K 306 15
She is part elf part dwarf and goes by the name Mystery. No one knows her real name, Not even herself. She remembers nothing from her past except wor...
98.5K 3.4K 28
Selene escaped from Azog's hold, but with little memory of who or what she is. When by chance (or not at all) she comes across the path of Gandalf t...