Trouble In Paradise?

By ThatOneAuthor101

After battling with a life threatening disease, Stephanie finally got the all clear on her health. She was fr... More

Foreword
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
COME ON GUYS.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Q/A, Contest and Note
Alternate Epilogue

Epilogue (Short)

255K 8.2K 9.6K
By ThatOneAuthor101

*Third Person View*

8 Years Later...

And so there they stood, the thundering rain beating down upon them as they looked down. Blake shivered in his jacket as a droplet poured off his nose and hit the soggy soil beneath him.

Ethan clutched his hands together, his fists freezing. He couldn't feel his nose or the tips of his fingers, but he didn't care. His jaw had become clenched, and his hair was soaked.

They all stood in a line, Ethan and Jordan standing in the middle of the four. No one was around them, they were simply standing on green grass as they all stared at the same thing.

Ethan opened his clutched right fist, revealing a simple ring. It wasn't embedded with many diamonds, only a simple ring that held almost no financial value. He had liked it simple, and so had she.

It went on like this for hours. The four of them stood there as the rain didn't stop. The clouds didn't move on. It was a constant state of depression in the sky. Ethan felt the same in his soul.

A tear rolled down Jordan's cheek. His eyes were red as he sniffed, not knowing what to do with himself. Was he meant to walk away and cry? Was he meant to suck it up? He didn't know, so he just stood with his hands resting in front of him.

"I'm sorry," Xavier said, finally breaking the silence. "I'm so sorry."

He wasn't apologising for something he did, rather than something that had happened. No one said anything as they continued to stand in their soaked tux suits and best shoes.

Ethan wanted to throw the ring away as far as he could, but he didn't. He couldn't do it. It meant too much, despite how angry he was inside. He was feeling so much anger that he would murder to reverse time. Anger mixed with sadness, mourning.

For they stood not in a garden or in a forest, not in a home or in a school.

No, they stood in a cemetery where only the dead accompanied them on the second hardest day of their lives.

There, in plain sight, stood the marble carved stone of Stephanie.

Ethan buckled first, falling to his knees. The rest followed, almost unable to cope with the pure hurt heavy in their hearts.

Gone with the rain.

Official Ending.

>< >< ><

A/N: ha, fuck me right? I'm a horrible person I know feel free to scream.

I'll be putting a Q/A and a note on here so listen up: if you have ANY question at all, comment it down below and please specify if you would like your question posted with credit in the q/a. If not, I'll just answer it in the comments.

It's been a long journey guys. I love you all.

Thank you.

- Cassie.M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 222 33
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
1.3K 195 33
** I'm editing this slowly, this is my first book on here so it might be poor in grammar** Highschool is the most important years in school life, whe...
713 42 8
The human body has two mechanisms it uses when faced with sudden great and impending danger. It's a mechanism people use all the time whether they r...
174 22 19
*138 pages* When Tilly a Medical student with a health condition enrolls at an English University nothing seems to go to plan, from being the only gi...