Odd Relationships [Completed]

By LucasFluff

Under sad circumstances, love can bloom. But not all stories have a happy endings.... Join Ayber and Hiro in... More

Discription
Chapter 1 -I'm Here, Always.
Chapter 3 -Family Issues
Chapter 4 -Dance Lessons
Chapter 5 - Freindly Turf Wars
Chapter 6 -Anceint Destruction
Chapter 7 -Past
Chapter 8 -Octo Commanders
Chapter 9 -Hunting Agent 3
Chapter 10 -Another Day
Chapter 11 -Mission S4
Chapter 12 -Having Fun Yet?
Chapter 13 -"Friends"
Chapter 14 -Testing
Chapter 15 -Escape
Chapter 16 -Next Move
Chapter 17 -Welcome Home
Chapter 18 -Monster..?
Chapter 19 -"Noir"
Chapter 20 -Reunion
A/N
Another A/N!!
A/N!? YOU WANT THEM!!?
Important! Please read!
A/N
New story is out!!
1k!?

Chapter 2 -Waffles to Tears

139 3 5
By LucasFluff

Alright. Two chapters in one day. Doin pretty good so far.

Key
Normal
Phone
Setting or background
Thoughts
—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

Ayber: *walks back to his apartment and opens the door * Ladies first.

Hiro: *smiles and nods, walking inside* Why thank you kind sir.

Ayber: *chuckles quietly and closes the door behind him* Chiro come say hi~! *walks to the kitchen and turns on the stove* Do you want anything special on yours?

Chiro: *walks up to her and nuzzles her leg*

Hiro: *smiles and pets Chiro, not hearing his question* Hi there~

Ayber: *shrugs and pours the batter into the waffle iron* They'll be done in about twenty minutes *takes off his left contact blinking a few times* that's better..

Hiro: *gets up then sits at the counter, then changes into bird and adorably hops around, tweeting*

Ayber: *ears perk hearing a bird and turns around* Hiro... be careful of Chiro.. *walks around the bar then lays hand on it for her to climb*

Hiro: *hops up onto his shoulder and rubs head against his*

Ayber: *shivers a little but pets her head* Well now I'm a bird perch. *walks over to his couch and sits down* Want to watch anything??

Hiro: *shakes head and then hops down, fluffy wings fluttering, then changes back in POOF of smoke* Ta-Da!!

Ayber: *coughs slightly and pokes her* I'm gonna call you Flutters now. >:3

Hiro: *glares at him and rolls eyes* Fine Squishy *sits down next to him and yoonks a waffle and munches on it*

Ayber: *blushes dark blue and playfully punches her arm* shut up..

Hiro: *mouth is full so she looks like a chipmunk* Nuu!

Ayber: *laughs and throws a pillow at her. suddenly becomes dizzy and grip the sofa tightly groaning in pain* urgh...

Hiro: *notices this and looks at him with concern in eyes* Are you ok?!

Ayber: *eyes become dull and tired* yeah.. my I.D.S med wore off and now my lack of sleep is catching up to me..

Hiro: *doesn't know what to do* O-Oh

Ayber: *gives her a wiry smile* so story time, I have I.D.S and Insomnia... yay!! *sarcastic jazz hands* when the meds wear off this happens..

Hiro: Oh *tries to stiffle a yawn but fails*

Ayber: *smiles sadly* you can have my bed if you like. I'll take the couch..

Hiro: *face becomes dusted with a faint purple blush* C-Could we sleep together...?

Ayber: *face flushes dark blue and stutters horribly* I-I dont. Ahh... no..!

Hiro: *eyes widen realizing how she said that and blushes as well* N-no no not in that way! I meant as just actually sleeping!

Ayber: *laughs nervously* Eeheheh... eehhh.

Hiro: *cant help but giggle at how flustered he is and walks off to what she assumes to be the right direction* ~

Ayber: *blush dies down and leads her to his room* Don't mind Chiro. She might try and sleep on you.

Hiro: It's ok, I have a cat at home to I can't believe I'm doing this *sighs and nods to self* I can do this.

Ayber: *grabs his night cloths from his drawer and walks to the bathroom to change* If you don't want to sleep in your cloths you can take one of my big T-shirts..

Hiro: *finds a nice T-shirt and takes clothes off, then slips on the shirt and plops down into the soft bed* Ugggghhh...

Ayber: *walks back in a lose tank top and pj bottoms pale scares visible then says with laughter in his voice* Are you comfortable?

Hiro: *speaks into the mattress, words muffled* Yes, I very much am...

Ayber: *chuckles softly and sits on the edge of his bed after untying his tentacles letting them fall down then lays down next to her humming "Where No One Goes" softly*

Hiro: *scoots up next to him and listens to his humming, smiling* I love you Squishy...

Ayber: *blushes dark blue and puts his arms around her waist* alrighty then my Dragonfly~

Hiro: *blushes as well and giggles, then lays head on his chest, slowly but surely falling asleep*

Ayber: *hums softly, watches her with loving eyes and for the first time in a long time.. drifts off into sleep* ...

            ~Timeskip of Lazyness~

Ayber: *has Hiro held close to his chest still fast asleep emitting a deep almost purring sound*

Hiro: *eyes slowly open and tries to stretch, but can't and shrugs and falls back asleep*

Ayber: *shifts in his sleep and groans softly, holds her closely and protectively*

Chiro: *paws at his foot to try and wake him up* Mrowr!

Ayber: *groans softly and cracks his good eye open before sighing* alright alright Chiro I'll feed you.. *gets up and shuffles to the kitchen* Tuna or salmon?

Hiro: *feels the warmth disappear and starts whimpering*

Chiro: *points to the salmon*

Ayber: *pulls out a box full of precut fish and puts some in a bowl for her* there. *yawns tiredly and shuffles back to his bed but stops when her hears her, gets back in bed and pulls her into a hug again* shh...

Hiro: *stops whimpering and smiles in sleep, nuzzling into his chest*

Ayber: *hums softly and rests head on hers* I love you my little Star bird..

Hiro: *mumbles a little in sleep* I love you too my Squishy Squid...

Ayber: *freezes and blushes before snuggling her closer to him* I love you too..

Hiro: *smiles in sleep, mumbling every so often*

Ayber: *grabs his iSquid from his bed side desk and pulls up Wattpad* no. no. no. no. no.

Hiro: *whines a little and suddenly grabs his hand*

Ayber: *jumps a little and looks down at her, smiles softly at her and nuzzles her neck making a purring sound*

Hiro: *whining stops and smiles a little, a soft blush appearing on face*

Ayber: *puts his ISquid on silent and wraps Hiro in a heating blanket and walks to the kitchen to waffles and bacon*

Hiro: *groans and tosses and turns, feeling to hot*

Ayber: *pulls some fish out of the fish shelf of his fridge and puts it in a bowl for Chiro and puts the left over waffle batter in the waffle iron*

Hiro: *slowly but surely wakes up and sits up, stretches and looks around, yawning and then grabs phone out of pants pocket and looks through Inkstagram*

Ayber: *hums softly to Believer and puts the last waffle on the plat* Hey if your awake Hiro Breakfast is ready! You to Chiro!

Hiro: *smiles as she hears his voice and gets up, taking phone with her, and sits at the counter* Hey!

Ayber: *turns and tries to smother a laugh but fails* Good morning Briar hair. Want waffles or bacon?

Hiro: *rubs eye and yawns* Bacon please...

Ayber: *watches her fondly with a faint smile and puts some bacon on her plate* Here ya go. *puts some waffles on a plate for himself*

Hiro: *smiles and takes a bite, then yawns once again*

Ayber: *smiles back and sits down next to her* Did you sleep well??

Hiro: *nods and lays head on his shoulder, yawning again*

Ayber: *blushes lightly then leans over and kisses her cheek before taking a bit from his waffle*

Hiro: *blushes and smiles, taking another bite from bacon. syrup getting on face*

Ayber: *looks over at her and laughs, cuts two squares of waffle from his and puts them over his eyes* Rawr!!

Hiro: *giggles and pokes the waffles* Hewo adorable waffle monster!

Ayber: *blushes madly and removes the waffle squares from his eyes and stuffs them in his mouth trying to hide his blush* mmmff..

Hiro: *smiles* Aww, da Waffle Monster ish blushing! *pokes his stuffed cheek and sticks out tongue*

Ayber: *frowns and swats her hand away* nuuu..! *finishes his waffles and puts his plate in the dish washer*

Hiro: *continues giggling and looks at him sweetly* I love you Ayber

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Okay, tell me what ya think and if I should continue. Also! I'm in need of two more characters. If you have one you want in the story send me the Bio's and I shall see where to add them.

Good luck and best wishes.
~Lucas

1365 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 231 25
What would you do if you woke up in a video game? What about a game where humans are extinct? Well now you can find out. Hopefully this life will be...
17.6K 405 17
A second part of 'So Much More' Army and Aloha have been living their best lives together as a couple, it's been Great! But something ends up in the...
44.7K 502 27
Mike (Agent 8) has finally got used to life up on the surface. Alongside with his girlfriend and best friend in one, Sarah (Agent 3), he feels like...
93 0 9
This story take places few time after Daylily, a young Octoling, came back to the surface, to Inkopolis. One of her Turf War match with the X7 turn i...