REPLAY. (Glee!)

De TrailToOregon

"Hey, Mr No-Name kid, so who might you be, and could you fight for me?" » "But I still loved you!" "You loved... Mai multe

REPLAY!
-S E A S O N 2-
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
ix
x
xi
-S E A S O N 3-
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
-S E A S O N 4-
Hello again
xxv
naya
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii

viii

5K 101 34
De TrailToOregon

"You seem distressed" Finn tilted his head at me, "what's up?"

I shrugged, "Mike hasn't talked to me properly since Rachel's party. He's spending a lot of time with Tina"

Finn looked at me with concern, he could tell that I was genuinely upset by this.

"Tina's got nothing you, stop worrying" he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "you need to stop stressing about it. She is no where near as pretty as you"

"Thank you Finn" I sighed, "that really helps"

He smiled at me and pulled me into his side for a quick hug, before pulling away. He kept his hand round my shoulder when he saw who entered the room.

Mike and Tina walked in, followed by the rest of the new directions.

Tina gave me the side eye, while Mike smiled in my direction and sat next to me.

"How's my wonderful girlfriend?" he beamed happily.

I laughed, "someone seems happy today"

"Can't I just appreciate my amazing girlfriend?" He wrapped an arm around my waist, Making Finn let go.

I gave Finn a small smile to the side.

I was going to respond to Mike, but got interrupted by Mr Schue.

"All right guys." He clapped, "Nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down. Your singing was amazing at regionals was amazing, but your dancing..not so much. It's booty camp time"

"Booty!" Artie hollered.

Mr Schue pulled both me and Mike up next to him, the rest of the students followed us in suit.

"So let's get going!" He clapped, "Five, Six, Seven, Eight, push yourselves! Vocal adrenaline takes no prisoners"

I stood over to take a break about 20 minutes into booty camp, and was out long enough to witness Finn extending his arm out, whacking Rachel right in the nose.

Finn quickly bent over to help her, "oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

"Are you okay?" I quickly ran to her side with a tissue from my bag.

She screamed, "I'm bleeding!" she clutched the tissue from my hand and put it to her nose.

"We should probably get you to a doctor" Will coughed, "c'mon Rachel.."

We all helped her up, and Will lead her to the nurses office while we just stood in the choir room.

Me and Mike looked at each other, "One day. One day I would like to go without this crap happening"

*****

"Oh my god, you're getting a nose job" Quinn gasped at Rachel as she stood in front of us.

"I'm.." she paused, "considering having a minor procedure to fix my deviated septum"

I shrugged, "That's called a nose job, sweetie"

Rachel scanned the room before huffing in frustration, "look. I'm happy with the way I look, okay? And I've embraced my nose. But let's say I wanted a slightly more demure nose like Quinn's, for example"

She stared me in the eye as I judged her, "l-look, I would never do this for vanity, but I mean, the doctor said it could possibly improve my talent!"

"Possibly?" Mr Schue furrowed his eyebrows, "what about the risks? You're voice is amazing as it is, Rachel"

"Hold up-" Santana held her hands up, "could we all just be real for a second? I hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz. I mean, I wouldn't know because like medusa, I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all stop lying and say we wouldn't change anything about ourselves?"

She looked round, "I mean, I'm sure Sam's gone to the doctors and rifled through pamphlets about mouth reduction. And I'll bet that Artie's thought about getting his legs removed because he's not really using them anyway. And I'm pretty sure that even Lexi has considered getting hair extensions permanently implanted in her head"

I fondled the ends of my short, dark brown hair, "now that's just rude. My hair is soft and short and I love how it is"

"And I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting" she shot at the Asian girl.

Tina gawked, "that's extraordinarily racist"

"I'm keeping it real" Santana shrugged.

"No Satan" I snapped, "usually I would agree with the whole sarcasm thing- obviously because you're my best friend. But you're just being mean."

"Sorry Santana, I'm a beautiful person. I love myself, I wouldn't change a thing" Tina smiled.

"I'm sure that's why you're wearing blue contacts" I hissed, "You're so 'happy' with yourself."

Mike put a hand around me and held me to my seat, "Down girl!"

"Look, I'm trying to be in fashion and mirror what I see in magazines" Tina mumbled.

Finn shrugged, "my dancing kinda bothers me- It almost killed Rachel. But other than that I'm pretty happy"

"Oh please" Santana growled, "you have weird, puffy, pyramid nipples. They look like they're filled with custard. You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass as some sort of dessert."

She rolled her eyes, "look maybe Rachel's fine with having a big beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All I'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it"

"Okay Santana that is enough!" I stood up, "Glee club is meant to be somewhere you are accepted for who you are, not for pointing out flaws and things we don't like about each-other! Usually I wouldn't care about when you insult people because we joke and that's who we are- but this is going too far! We need to appreciate who we are and what we have."

Will stood and faced the group, "Exactly! Alexis is right. The part of yourself that you most want to change is often the most interesting part of yourself"

"Well maybe so" Mercedes shrugged, "but at this school, the thing that makes you different is the thing that people will use to crush your spirit."

*****

"It was totally weird" I mumbled to Kurt, "like we've been given this assignment about self acceptance or whatever, but I don't know what to do"

Kurt finished painting my nails and placed the nail polish on his bedside table, "Well, what are you insecure about?"

"Nothing really, I'm pretty happy with myself" I shrugged.

He sighed, "Lex, I know that you are ultimately a happy person, but you can't be completely happy with how you look"

I walked up to his mirror and studied my face, I was pretty normal. Skinny nose, freckles, short brown hair, medium sized lips.

I slowly took off the contact lenses that I wore during the day to study my eyes. I hated them.

"I don't like my eyes" I grumbled, "they're two different colours, it looks weird."

I paused and looked down at the small scar that showed just beneath the sleeve of my jumper, "..Hunter used to make fun of me for them"

Kurt walked up to me and stared at my blue and green iris'.

"Alexis, they're beautiful. They make you different, unique. Whatever Hunter said is wrong. He's a bad person, whatever he did to you is in the past"

"I appreciate you" I hummed at my brother, "There's something else though, and I think I should tell you"

He gave me an inquisitive look, and I pulled him down to sit on the bed.

"Look, I've been avoiding labels for a while. I don't like to talk about my sexuality but..it's time" I sighed, "Kurt..I'm Bisexual"

"I guessed" he mumbled.

"And you're okay with it?"

Kurt sighed, "I don't believe in it. But if it's what you identify as, I'll accept it. I love you for who you are sis"

I sighed in relief and leant into my brothers shoulder as he took me in for a hug, "I love you kurky"

"I love you too Lexi"

*****

The choir room was filled with yells of protest the next day as principle figgins stood at the front of the room with my least favourite person.

The old man raised his hands, "Okay Listen, I'm all..That's all I'm asking for. Let me finish! Quiet!"

"We don't care what he has to say!" Finn growled.

"¡Lo odio!" I screeched, "Voy a matarlo como si hubiera amenazado a Kurt!"

At this point, Finn was the only reason I wasn't at Karofsky's throat.

"Shut up, Miss Hummel!" Principle Figgins shouted, "..look I know Dave has had some issues in the past"

"He was the issue!" I interrupted, earning a glare from Mr Schue.

"But I have great respect for what he's doing right now, and I ask if you could hear him out" the principle ignored me.

"Okay, how about we punch his face in instead?" Sam spoke up.

"Right" Mercedes murmured.

I sighed, calming down, "guys look I realise that Karofsky was an issue but violence isn't the answer. As much as I hate to admit"

Dave stood forward, nodding his head at me, "thank you Alexis. Look, I just want to say how sorry I am, for what I did to Kurt and for what I've done to all of you. I think I've slushied all of you"

"I kinda asked for it to be honest" I sent a small smile at Dave, earning a bigger one back in response.

He was really trying to apologise, bless him.

He then continued, "but I've treated Kurt the worst. And I'm really ashamed of who I am and what I did. And Alexis- I am so sorry for how I treated your brother, and how I've treated Finn. My behaviour has been horrible and I'm ashamed"

"How are we meant to believe you?" Puck scoffed.

"You don't have to" Dave sighed, "I know I'll need to earn your trust. All I can say is that Santana has really helped me see the light"

I coughed on air, "Wait- Santana?! As in Lopez? As in Satan?"

"She showed me all these stories online about kids jumping off bridges and hanging themselves because they were being bullied so bad" Dave sighed, "I couldn't believe that someone could make another person feel so awful, but she helped me accept that i was one of those people. And I don't want to be that anymore"

I frowned at him, I could see how torn he was over how he had treated Kurt. I could finally believe that he was sorry for what he had done.

Santana stood and smirked, "This glee club is not complete. Not without Kurt. So I've taken it upon myself to rehabilitate Dave to see if Kurt would come back for nationals. I did this for us- and something funny happened..something called love"

The two joined hands, and instantly I put my head in my hands, "Ay Ai Ay"

"I want Kurt to feel safe when he comes back, which is why we've started a new club- the bully whips"

"The name was my idea" Santana smirked.

Figgins looked to the students, "I have deputised Dave and Santana and the rest of their club to roam the halls, identifying and stopping bullying in its tracks"

"I'm planning on reaching out to Kurt through principle figgins to try and make amends. This is a chance to change this place, I hope you can all support me us"

*****

I jumped up and down and looked at the time, "Bitches! It's official!"

"What's official?" Sam frowned.

Me and Mercedes both gave him the side eye, before being interrupted by a familiar voice.

"My Transfer! Kurt Hummel's back at McKinley!"

My brother ran down the stairs, and I immediately hugged the hell out of him.

"You're home" I mumbled.

He chuckled with joy, "I've missed seeing you at school everyday"

He then got pulled into hugs by Mercedes, Tina and Brittany, "Okay! Let me breathe! Let me Breathe! ..Let's get ready for nationals"

"Not yet" I smirked, "see there's a reason we all met here. There are some people who want to say goodbye to you Kurt"

Kurt's face broke into a sad smile when seeing Blaine and the Warblers approach, "Kurt, Dalton's going to miss you. You were a great addition to the Warblers and you made us a better team. I'm sad to see you go but we all know this is what you want. And I'll still have you after school and on the weekends, but these guys won't. So they wanted to say goodbye"

I cuddled into Mike's side as the Warblers performed somewhere only we know.

When the performance was ending, Kurt turned to Finn and gave him a huge hug. I smiled and joined in, "The Hudson-Hummel's are back together bitches!"

They stopped singing and Kurt took Blaine into a huge hug, "I'm never saying goodbye to you"

Blaine nodded and began to walk away, but not before I pulled him back one last time.

"Thank you" I mumbled, "for everything. For helping my brother. And for being there"

He pulled me into a hug, "it's not a problem Lex."

"I mean it Anderson-" I smiled, before quieting my voice, "and no, I haven't told anyone what you said to me after the party"

He sighed in relief, making me chuckle.

The Warblers walked away, and I turned to Kurt and the New Directions.

"The Hummel Duo are back in business!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

275K 5.2K 70
14.2K 357 30
Friends set them up, it shouldn't be more than a blind date. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quick and 1% everyone else
199K 3.3K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
29.7K 661 20
-------- 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘- TV girl "𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...