Demi Adopts A Blind

By film-nerd

Five taunts. One blind girl. One famous singer. One killer. Put them all together and you get a action pack b... More

Demi Adopts A Blind
Chapter 2: Jamie Lovato The Blind
Chapter 3: Adopting Her
Chapter 4: What Does She Look Like?
Chapter 5: Shopping
Chapter 6: Ice Cream Lovatics And Who Is She?
Chapter 7: Twitcam
Chapter 8: Meteor Showers
Chapter 9: Jasmine And He's Back
Chapter 10: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 11: Jamii Day
Chapter 12: Marissa
Chapter 13: First Taunt
Chapter 14: Alec And Scars
Chapter 16: Tyler
Chapter 17: School
Chapter 18: Faith
Chapter 19: Flashbacks
Chapter 20: Jasmine Santiago
Chapter 21: Second Taunt
Chapter 22: You Wouldn't Dare!
Chapter 23: The Date
Chapter 24: The Chambers Twins
Chapter 25: Meet And Greet
Chapter 26: Eyeballs
Chapter 27: Videos And Diamonds
Chapter 28: Te Amo Mami
Chapter 29: Fire
Chapter 30: Third Taunt
Chapter 31: My Story
Chapter 32: Texas And Challenges
Chapter 33: Horses, Best Friends And Training
Chapter 34: Never Been Hurt
Chapter 35: Mom
Chapter 36: Watching It All
Chapter 37: The Race
Chapter 38: Winning, Pink, Tattoos And Kill Them
Chapter 39: Poison
Chapter 40: Forth Taunt
Chapter 41: Lost Her Memory
Chapter 42: Please Remember Who You Are
Chapter 43: Photo Shoot
Chapter 44: TCA's And She Remembers Me!
Chapter 45: Meeting Fifth Harmony And Little Mix
A/N
Chapter 46: Concert
Chapter 47: Road Trip
Chapter 48: Doctor Demi
Chapter 49: Little Games
Chapter 50: Gunshots
Chapter 51: Cheering Her Up
Chapter 52: Drawing
Chapter 53: Last Concert
Chapter 54: Fifth Taunt
Chapter 55: Injuries
Chapter 56: Coma
Chapter 57: Training
Chapter 58: Gift Searching
Chapter 59: Heartbreaking Letters And Goodbyes
Chapter 61: Surgery
Chapter 62: Eye Sight
Epilogue

Chapter 60: Final Fight

2.3K 154 37
By film-nerd

~Jamie~

I ran out of the house, practically stepping out of their lives if I could.

I ran to Cher's car and hop inside the passenger seat, Cher starts to drive.

I sigh, leaning against the door as a heavy silence overun us.

"I don't even know why I'm driving to that school," Cher mutters beside me and I look at her direction.

"You know why," I say to her.

"But still," She says, her voice hardening. "I shouldn't be taking you there, why not run away? Why not go to another fucking country? Why not run? Why fight?!" She says and I heard her punch the steering wheel.

I sighed. "Because I've been running for most of my life, so I'm gonna stand my ground and fight. It's now or never Cher,"

A tense silence filled us before she whispers softly. "Promise me something?"

"Yeah, what?"

"Promise me you'll get out of there alive, and I mean you walk out of there with your head still intact, not on the brink of death. Promise me you'll get out alive?"

"I'll promise you if you promise me something in return?"

"Which is?"

"Promise me that if I end up getting killed that you'll watch over Demi for me?"

"You won't die in there, I won't allow it either."

"But still, promise me?"

"Okay fine I promise."

"Then I promise too."

The car stops and I knew we got to my elementary school, the place that changed my life completely.

We didn't move from our seats and took in deep breathes.

"Cher?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't let Demi go in that classroom, she'll be coming for me."

"I'll try."

"And don't interfere, I need to do this alone."

"But I wanna help you,"

"Cher, this is my fight only."

"But-"

"No, Cher."

"I don't think I'll keep my word."

"Just don't go in."

"Okay but no promises if I do."

"Hey Cher?"

"Yeah Jamie?"

"Thanks for everything you done for me, your a great friend and I'm glad we bumped into each other years ago."

"I was yelling at you that you weren't looking where you were going."

"I'm blind, you idiot."

We laugh quietly before taking our guns out, checking them and checked that we had our weapons on our persona.

"I love you Cher,"

"I love you too Jay-bird."

I open the car door and got out, we walk to the entrance. Before I could open the door, arms quickly wrap around me.

Cher took in a shaky breath as she grip onto me, I wrap my arms around her just as tightly.

I smile softly as we let go then we walk inside.

Let the action begin.

Bullets were immediately fired at us but we quickly slaughtered them as we walk down the hall to my old classroom.

As I shot the guy in the head, I stood before the door.

"Don't let anyone come in."

"Copy that."

I stop before the door and took in a deep breath, feeling confident, strong, fierce and intimidating. I reach out and grab the knob, my hand gripping onto my gun as I listen for any sound.

The fight was held here, where everything started. Where my class was killed along my sister, where I lost my sight and where it changed my life. I knew today was the fight because I had this mix feeling in my gut and I knew it'll happen some way or another, just a fight eight years later.

Today, on my birthday, I may get killed or come out alive.

"Your invited to my birthday party if we get out alive," I tell her, my hand on the knob, ready to turn it as I smile softly at her.

"I won't miss it." She says before walking down the hallway, to fight some worthless piece of crap.

I took in a deep breath before opening the door, I walk inside.

"Well hello there Jamie."

~Demi~

I am going to murder somebody!

I sigh frustratedly and kicked the tire. Guess what happen when I went around looking for Jamie and Cher with some car I stole?

The fucking tire popped.

Not only that, I have absolutely no idea where this fight is being held.

I spent twenty minutes going around town, trying to figure out where this fucking fight is but ended up empty handed.

And yet, I'm fucking lost.

I don't even know where I am right now, the stupid GPS said just go straight, turn left and your there.

But I don't know where the fucking hell I'm going!

Okay that's it, I need to think before I murder someone.

I lean against the hood of the car, breathing heavily as I thought.

Where is this fight?

I thought about what all of Jamie said, about the taunts, the killing, the weapons, the class, the pill, the school...

Wait a minute.

School, the fucking school. It has to be at the school!

Am I right?!

I hope so, because there couldn't be another place where this fight could be. It could be a rematch, the same day, the same killer, the same place!

"Yes!" I whisper to myself and grab my phone, I immediately Googled the school since I had no idea where it was.

It was a ten minute drive from here.

I look around but there wasn't any cars in sight that I could steal.

Looks like I'm on foot.

Sighing to myself, I began running to the school. I didn't stop and when I got there, I barge inside just in time to see Cher slit a guy's throat.

I wheezed, putting my hands on my knees and took in deep breaths, getting my breathing back on track.

"Hey Cher," I say and wave at her lazily. I stood up and she looks at me, surprise. I straighten up and walk slowly to her.

"Hey Demi, I made a promise mate." She says and drops her gun, I did the same with mine.

"And what's that?" I say, narrowing my eyes at her and look toward the classroom where I could hear grunting and groans of pain, Jamie must've been in there with the killer.

"To not let you in go inside that classroom." She says, pointing to the classroom.

"Well it looks like your gonna have to break it." I say and flex my knuckles.

"Nothing personal mate."

"Nothing personal at all."

We lunge for each other.

~Jamie~

I shriek as the knife was plunge inside my thigh, I squealed in pain as he drag me across the wall. I could feel the blood drip from my head, his hand was tightly grasp around my neck, suffocating me.

"I'm going to win," He sang, laughter filled his voice.

I shook my head, "No," I squealed out. "I'm going to win." With that said, I grab his knife, twisted around so it was pointing at him and stab him in the thigh. He lets me go.

I cough, bringing my legs up to me as he curses in pain.

I couldn't even take a second to breathe since he roughly grab me by the hair and threw me on the ground. I didn't dare to make a sound, not wanting to let him know that I was hurting. His hand grab my face and slam my head on the ground. I wince, feeling a little light headed but couldn't give up. I took his face in my hands and kneed him in the face. I wrap my arms around his neck and squeezed, my legs wrapping around his legs, trapping him just like Cher taught me.

"Who's winning now?" I whisper to him, smiling.

~Demi~

I slam Cher against the window, it breaks and we fall through it.

I groan as I landed on top of Cher, she groans underneath me. I took the advantage and pin her down, I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Come on Cher, its not personal." I say and tied her to the flag pole.

"This is outrageous!" She says, clearly angry as she thrashes around. I smile at her, standing up.

"Why is this outrageous?" I ask her, kicking the gun away from her.

"Because!" She glares at me. "You just took down a Special Agent! No one has took me down expect Jamie! I work for the Queen of England! I'm with British Intelligence! I go on dangerous missions and you, Demi fucking Lovato, just tied me to a damn flag pole and isn't even a damn agent! I'm one of the best out there!" She says and I grin even more, I wave at her and turn around.

"Well I'm not a Special Agent yet, all this action is getting me excited, I'm starting to love it. I'll see you later Cher!" I say, throwing my leg over the broken window and entered the classrom as Cher yells out.

"Maybe you should join us?! You know, be a Agent? You got the skills, moves and looks! How about it? I'll glady work with you!"

I let a grin go on my face. "Maybe someday Cher! I always like criminal justice! Just maybe," I say and walk over to the door, I open it just in time for her to yell back.

"Okay, yeah! Whatever you say! Fuck you Lovato!"

"I have to go! I need to save my daughter!" With that, I shut the door and walk over to the classroom where I knew where Jamie would be.

Now, to save my baby girl.

~Jamie~

"Jamie?!"

"Rocky?!"

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"I was kidnap! You?!"

"I was going to kill this bastard!"

I can't believe this, he kidnap my best friend and here she is, tied in a chair with ropes around her, that's what she told me really. She must've been unconscious since she just screamed my name.

"Are you-" I was cut off as I heard shots rang out. I duck my head and my eyes widened at the voice.

"Step away from my daughter!" Demi screams and she pulls the trigger.

I duck my head, feeling my killer escape my arms.

"Don't shoot me! Shoot him!" I yelled at her but then I heard him take her down. Demi screams and thrashes around, he ties her with ropes and I heard him put her on a chair too.

"Great," I mutter to myself. "this going just swell isn't it?" I say and stood up, about to tackle the killer but he ends up stabbing me in the rib. I gasp, falling on my ass as pain shots up. He grabs my wrist and ties me to a counter.

I sigh, this isn't going well.

He tied both of my hands behind my back so I couldn't take the kinfe out of my body. It was there, making my every move the more painful.

I let my head fall, tears prickle my eyes.

"Everybody's waiting,"

"Who's winning now?" He says and I heard him walk over to me, he grabs my chin and makes me look at his direction. I'm so happy I don't see him. Just black was all I could see.

"Your wearing that mask, aren't you?" I say, feeling a smug smile go onto my face.

"Everybody's watching,"

"How did you know?" He says and I gave him a ice glare, I spit on his mask.

"Because I could smell my sister's blood on you, you filthy bastard." I say and he slaps me across the cheek. My head whips to the side and I heard Demi and Rocky screaming at him.

"Even when you're sleeping,"

"Learn how to control that mouth of yours girl, it could get you in trouble someday." He says and walks away from me, his footsteps go to Demi and Rocky. My cheek hurts, so does my neck, head, thigh, stomach and wrists.

"What do you want?" I ask, getting impatient already.

"Keep your ey-eyes open,"

"I just want to kill you, that's all." He says and I narrow my eyes, Rocky whimpers.

"Hey! Don't touch her like that! Get the fuck away from her-" Demi started to say but a slaps echoes then grunting.

"The tricky thing,"

"Get away from me! Get your disgusting lips off of me!" Demi yells and I thrash around, wanting to escape but I was tied down.

"She's a goregous thing Jamie," He says and I could hear him circling around them.

"Is yesterday we were just children,"

"Really?! Well I wouldn't know because I'm blind for fuck's sake!" I scream at him and felt the knife in me loosen, a idea pops into my head.

If I move more, which will cause me more pain, the knife can fall and I can grab it, then could cut the ropes from me. I just hope he won't be looking at me while I'm doing that.

"Playing soldiers,"

"You know, I just had enough with you. I should've killed you years ago." He says and I stop squirming once he walks back to me.

"Well why didn't you?! I could've been happy! I could've been with my sister! But the last thing I saw was your fucking mask! Hijo de mil putas! Te voy a matar!" (Son of a thousand bitches! I'm going to kill you!) I scream at him and he back handed me.

"Just pretending,"

"Cállate ya niña, me duele ya la cabeza." (Shut up already girl, my head already hurts.) He says and I roll my eyes, smirking at him.

"Then come here so I can kill you and your head won't hurt anymore!" I yell at him, he sighs and walks over to Demi and Rocky.

"Dreaming dreams with happy endings,"

"Okay, lets get down to buisness, shall we?" He says and I threw my head back.

"Hallelujah! It's about time old man!" I say and smirk at him, I lean against the counter.

"In backyards, winning battles with our wooden swords,"

"Who's it gonna be? Your mom or best friend?" He says and the two guns click, I heard they both whimper as he points each gun at them.

My face drop. "W-what?"

"But now we've stepped into a cruel world,"

"Who's it gonna be? Pick one of them and they'll stay alive, the other well lets say she won't be alive for the next few minutes." He says and I suck in a breath, my eyes widening.

I don't wanna choose, I can't choose between the two of them. I love them too damn much, I can't lose either of them.

"Where everybody stands and keeps score,"

"Please, don't make me choose." I whisper as I squirm a little, the knife falls from me and I quickly kicked it behind me. I moved so I pressed my back against the knife, and my fingers could reach the tips of the knife. I stretch for it.

"Ah, but you have to." He says and I could hear the wicked smile on his face.

"Keep your eyes open,"

I stuck in a breath as Demi says, "Don't choose me! Choose Rocky! I already lived my life! Rocky hasn't expierence it yet! Please, choose her, not me."

"No! Choose Demi! She's your mom! I don't have to live my dream, I'll die happy just by knowing I could protect the one you love most!" Rocky says and I shook my head, I bent my head.

"Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown,"

I'm already breaking down.

And I don't wanna be broken anymore, I wanna be unbroken.

"Everybody's watching to see the fallout,"

The fallout? Heck, I bet you all are leaning in just waiting to see what will happen next, if I get killed or I kill him.

It's that simple yet I can't see anything.

"Even when you're sleeping, sleeping,"

"I can't choose, I'm sorry." I whisper and quickly tried to cut the ropes, the ropes loosen and my hands were free. I beam happily inside but didn't let my happiness show.

"Okay, say goodbye to the two of them." He says and my eyes widened. Think Jamie, before you do something stupid and end up getting everyone killed, I thought to myself.

"Keep your ey-eyes open,"

"NO!" I scream. "Don't kill them! Please! Don't kill them! Kill me instead! Just kill me instead! Please! Don't hurt them, I'm begging you." I say and reach for my gun in my pocket, I grab it and got ready as he walks to me.

"Alright, I always wanted to kill you." He says and presses the gun in between my eyes, I close my eyes.

"Keep your ey-eyes open,"

He chuckles, amusement clear in his voice. "Finally, say adios!"

Come on Cher, where are you when I need you the most?! As I was about to pull my own gun out and shot him, a single bullet rang out.

"Keep your ey-eyes open,"

"I'm right here Jamie," Cher says a few feet away and the killer slumps against me, I grimace.

He didn't shot me, Cher shot him.

"So here you are, two steps ahead and staying on guard,"

"Is he dead?" I whisper but shut up when a fist slam into my jaw. I flinch before tackling him down, he just played dead with me! I wrestle him down, taking the knife I had and stab him in his palm, he yells in pain as the knife went through his hand and kept him down. I took another kinfe and stab him in his other hand, keeping him down.

"Give me two more knifes," I say, my hand outstretched. Cher hands me two other knifes then goes over to Demi and Rocky, cutting their ropes.

"Every lesson forms a new scar,"

I stab his foot and the knife went right through his skin, pinning down his foot. I did the same with his other foot and stood up.

"Look away," I tell them and crouch down, I grab his hand and smile wickedly at him. This is probably crazy but I don't really care.

"They're never thought you'd make it this far,"

"I'm gonna cut you apart like you did with my class," I say to him and grab his thumb before slicing off his thumb. He yells in pain. I cut off the rest of his fingers on his hands and all his toes.

"Take Rocky out of here," I say to them and Cher ushers her outside of the room, leaving Demi in here.

"But turn around (turn around), oh they've surrounded you,"

"Answer me this before I kill you," I say and kicked his head. "tell me, what did you saw when you killed my classmates, my sister and shot me in the temple? TELL ME WHAT YOU SAW!" I scream at him and grab his mask, yanking the mask away from him.

Demi gasps and mutters, "Oh my god, his face."

"It's a showdown (showdown) and nobody comes to save you now,"

I crouch down next to him, grabbing his ear and put my knife on his ear, waiting for him to speak.

"Fear."

"But you've got something they don't,"

"What else?"

"Horror."

"Yeah you've got something they don't,"

"And?"

"Sadness, heartbroken, terror, disgust, horror, confusion and most of all fear."

"You've just gotta keep your eyes open,"

"That's right, you got them all right. That's what you saw in each of our faces, when you cut them apart, when you taunt them, when you ripped their guts open, when you slaughter them in front of us. When you killed them. When you killed them, why? Why kill innocent children? I've been wondering why people like you, cruel, harsh, cold blooded monsters! Could kill kids?! KIDS?! They had dreams! They had families! They had friends! They had love! They had all of those things but you! YOU! Comes in there, on my birthday, to slaughter them! Why take their lives away?! WHY?! I'M ASKING YOU! THE MAN, NO YOU SHAME THE NAME OF BEING A MAN, A MONSTER! A MONSTER LIKE YOU WOULD KILL CHILDREN?! WHY?! ANSWER ME!" I scream at him and cut his ear off completely.

He screams in pain and whimpers. "It was for fun, just fun."

"Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown,"

This guy is sick. "Fun? Killing children was fun? Well you know what else is fun?! Killing you!" I scream at him, taking a bullet that I held so close to me for eight years. I took out all the bullets in my gun and put that single bullet inside. I coated it and point it at his heart.

"This bullet in this gun, was the same fucking bullet you killed my sister with." I say, waving the gun in his face before pointing it at his heart again.

"Everybody's watching to see the fallout,"

"I promise myself, I swear, that I was getting my revenge. And now, you shouldn't even beg for mercy." I say but then remember the mask, I search blindly for it and when I felt the mask, I put it on and grin at him.

"The last thing you are going to see, is this mask because the last thing I saw, was this same mask." I say to him, he squirms underneath me.

"Even when you're sleeping, sleeping,"

"Please, don't kill-" I cut him off.

"Ah, ah, ah! Don't even fucking try you motherfucker. Your gonna die at my hands, say goodbye." I say and pat his cheek.

"Keep your ey-eyes open,"

"No."

"Say it, because you made me say it, now do as I say."

"Keep your ey-eyes open,"

"Goodbye,"

I smirk and lean in to his right ear, whispering softly. "Say hi to the devil for me."

"Keep your ey-eyes,"

I pulled the trigger.

And I killed him instantly.

"I'm done with your bullshit, I'm done with your games. Game over."

I drop my gun, stepping away from him as it became quiet. I cover my eyes with my hands, sighing deeply.

"For you Jasmine, for you and the class." I whisper into my hands. I felt a huge amount of weight lifted from my shoulders.

"Jamie." Demi whispers and I ran out of there. I ran out of the school, the town and into the woods.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I ran to that cliff that Demi once took me. I stop at the edge and took in deep breaths, feeling all the tears and emotions inside me threaten to escape.

"Keep your feet ready

Heartbeat steady

Keep your eyes open

Keep your aim locked

The night goes dark

Keep your eyes open,"

~Demi~

"Keep your eyes open,"

I follow after Jamie from the school. She walk into the woods then to a cliff. She stood on the edge.

I move from my spot behind a tree and walk to her.

"Are you jumping?" I ask her as I got close to her.

She didn't say anything.

I stood beside her and grab her hand, look down to see waves hitting the deadly looking rocks below.

"If you are, then I'm jumping with you." I say, look at her and tighten my grip onto her hand.

I'll follow her to the moon and back.

I look back down to the rocks and took a step forward but Jamie intertwine her fingers with mine. I look back to her and she shook her head softly.

"Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown

Everybody's watching to see the fallout

Even when you're sleeping, sleeping,"

"No, we're not jumping today. It'll be another attempt of ours and if we jump, we maybe succeed but I don't want us to. We can go back now." She says and looks up at me, her eyes glistening with unshed tears.

She takes off the mask, grip on it before throwing it into the ocean. I watch as it drowns into the sea.

She turns back to me and trembles slightly. I took her face into my hands and kiss her forehead softly and wrap my arms around her. She wrap her arms around my waist and cry quietly into my shirt.

She's alive and safe in my arms, injured but alive.

We let go of each other after a while and step away from the edge. I gently push away the hair that fell in front of her face and kiss her nose softly.

"Lets go home Jo-Jo." I say and wrap my arm around her shoulder. We walk away from the cliff but not before we step into the woods, she cries out in pain. I look down to see she couldn't bare the pain in her leg or rib from getting stab. I pick her up, bridal style, as I didn't want her to walk home in pain. She curls into me and bury her head in my neck.

"Home sounds nice," I heard her whisper before she went limp in my arms. She fell asleep and I kiss her cheek softly and continue to walk home.

"Keep your ey-eyes open

Keep your ey-eyes open

Keep your ey-eyes open..."

"It does sounds nice, doesn't it?"

I walk all the way home with her in my arms. A smile on my face as I thought that for the first time in five months, me and Jamie can now finally live together in peace. We don't have to look behind our backs anymore, we don't have to be alert every time, we won't need any kind of weapon on us anymore.

We are finally done with his games.

And I'm pretty fucking happy about it.

I walk inside my house, it was full of people. They all stand up and I smile.

"We're done with his bullshit. He's dead, and we are finally finish with them." I say as I walk to the stairs, I went up to my room, kick the door shut and walk to my bed. I set Jamie down on it and crawled in beside her, I fall asleep next to her, my arms tightly wrap around her.

~Three Days Later~

~Jamie~

"Hey baby girl, how are you feeling?" Demi asks me softly from my side, I smile at her.

I was at the hospital, since mom wanted to see if I'm not that hurt. I'll heal, eventually.

"I'm alright, are you?" I say and sat up on the bed, my hands folding in my lap.

"I'm doing good, say after today we can go home." She says and I smile, I laid back down and close my eyes.

I felt at ease for once and no more felt that fear creeping up my spine.

A paper was slip into my hands.

Confusion was plastered across my face as I touch it, what the hell was this?

"What's this?" I ask her, it didn't had Braille so I couldn't read it.

"Um, well its a paper," She says, chuckling as I glare at her direction.

"I know that you idiot but what does it say?" I ask her and she gives out a nervous laugh.

"It's a paper, a permission letter, you can get your sight back baby."

I froze, my eyes widened and the paper drops from my hands. Say what?!

"Happy birthday? It was your present actually, I sign the papers and everything, all we need is your say to go along with surgery, there's an eye donor for you." She tells me slowly as I took what she says everything in.

Eye donor?

After all these years? I could get my sight back after eight years?

"So," She says nervously. "what do you say?"

A wide smile bloom onto my face at the thought of getting my sight back, I could see Demi!

"I'll do it, I'll do the surgery."

~~~~~~~~~

YES! SHE'S DOING THE SURGERY!

HAPPY DANCE WITH ME WITH ME EVEN IF I DONT KNOW HOW TO DANCE! XD

Yayyyyyyyyy they are finally done with the killer and his games x)

The song was Eyes Open by Taylor Swift, thought it fit the whole fighting thing xD

I'm so happy for Jamie right now like I can't even haha xD Demi and Jamie need each other like seriously, I love their mother and daughter bond so much xD

Okay so next update: Wednesday :)

That's probably it I think, I don't have really anything else to say uhhh yeah nothing xD

So, cya! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 4K 41
A girl with disability to see, joins a game that her dad bought for her. In that game, she can use her eyes very well, everything is perfect in that...
382K 7.4K 43
••Completed•• She got bullied by them nearly everyday. They were ten, carefree, self conceited, judgmental popular boys at school who didn't care ab...
19.3K 806 27
"I only have one life and I only wanna live it with you" After Justin gets arrested he's sent on a tour to be the Dj. Whilst at first he thinks it's...
779K 12.7K 76
Karoline used to have the perfect life, money, loving parents, friends in school. One day everything changed, the one thing that can run its way in t...