Game Breaker

By pimpology

Newark New, Jersey You can't run their streets without looking both ways. You can't love the hood. The hood... More

Chapter 1: Newark
Chapter 2: The Bronx
Chapter 3: Chicago
Chapter 4: Detroit
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Character Uploads
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter
Chapter 26
My apologies
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 28

345 25 1
By pimpology

The Bora Bora plan didn't go as it should have.  Apparently there would be too many layovers and not everyone had passports.  So they decided to go to Miami Florida instead.  Since Marilyn and Joe had purchased everyone's plane ticket the parents didn't want them spending anymore money. 

Chanel and Carter decided to get four rental cars while Big E and Mama Nica searched and paid for a 6 bedroom vacation rental that costed around 800 dollars a night.  It was expensive but worth it.  It was a vacation rental and absolute stunning. There was pool, beach access a huge furnished kitchen and living room. The bedrooms were all master sizes and had memory foam mattresses in each one. 

Everyone picked their rooms but someone was going to be left ass out.  Lyn and Cheyanne didn't care though the house was enormous and just pick the den to turn into their bedroom since it had doors. 

"So Mom how's life going? You look extremely good. I'm glad to see you and dad worked it out" Lyn said smiling widely as she took a seat at the kitchen counter as all the mom's started to prepare dinner.  A big pan of lasagna, a multi layered salad,  breadsticks and fried chicken. 

"Yeah baby your father came back for me and forced me to get clean. The day he came back was the last I seen of them drugs. I tried calling sometimes but your number had changed. You know I love you right?" Lyn nodded and smiled.  This was very true.  Joe had a very hard time with the breakup but Lyn did her best to keep in contact with her mother over the 3 year span. She sent her money and food and did all that she could. 

"Yes mommy I'm glad you back though just as beautiful as ever."

"Cherish your mothers it's a beautiful thing to have" Chanel said smiling as she chopped up green peppers and sausages for the lasagna. 

The men had went out to find some liquor but they already had smoke. Carter was driving and everyone was making casual conversation.  Deonte, Joe, Josh, Carter, and Givenchy were all in the car.  Big E stayed home to rest up and try to get back up on his feet. He was only shot in the shoulder but he needed as much rest as he could get.  Mama Nica was once a nurse so she cleansed it properly and bandaged it up give him a pain pill and ordered him to stay in bed. 

"I think we should get the ladies something nice.  Ya know they've all been through alot these past couple of months." Josh suggested interrupting their conversation about sports.

"That's a good idea, Cheyanne's shooting,  Monica and the baby,  Mama Nica going crazy over Big E, Cameron turning on us and this whole pig fiasco is all crazy" Deonte said laying all he could think of out on the table.

"What should we get them though?" Carter inquired enthusiasticly. 

"I'm think something on the beach" Joe said.

"Buy them some nice white dresses, take some pictures" Givenchy added.

"Set up some tents and put the liquor in them and have a nice time" Josh collaborated also. 

They just wanted to have a nice time away from all the bullshit.

"Y'all I want to marry Shai. I know it's only been a few months but she gets me. I've loved other girls but never like this." He said smiling from ear to ear like a cheshire cat.

"Look at you boy all in love. If I were you I'd run that past Nica. Lord knows she'll have a heartache if you don't ask her first." Joe added knowing her from so long ago.  Josh nodded. 

"I wouldn't do it any time soon considering all the shit we going through.  But I'm not going to wait to long" Josh finished as they pulled up to the liquor store and everyone unloaded out.

They went in the store and all got different types of liquor.  Peach Paul Mason,  Hypnotic, Hennessy, Grey Goose, Vanilla Crown Royal, Fireball, Amsterdam and Smirnoff.

Josh offered to pay for it all knowing it would be Shai to drink most of it. Deonte didn't let him though knowing Shayla was a guzzler too. 

They left there and decided to go to Daleand mall and get some help with picking out extravagant outfits.  Josh called a photographer he knew that was there and asked her to be meet them at the beach at around 7 to take some photos.  She agreed and gave him her price. 

"Y'all we need to call Big E and see what he wanna contribute" Joe announced wanting to make sure they included him. 

"I'm on it" Josh already has his phone out so he called Big E and gave him the run down.  He said that they should get all the ladies personalized gifts and not to forget about Lyn and Cheyanne.  Joe and Carter wouldn't have let that happen anyways. 

"Excuse me miss? Would you mind helping us through this mall? We don't want to pick out the wrong taste of things" Givenchy had literally asked some randomly lady who appeared as though she had style and she agreed not even knowing he planned to pay her.

"Where are those damn boys? Send them for one thing and they can't even do that right!" Shayla grunted agitatedly.

"Let me call him before I cuss his ass out soon as he walks through the door" Shai reached over the counter for her phone and pressed "Baby Boy" and pressed the phone up to her ear. 

"Babbbyyy" he answered in his little cute voice. 

"Don't baby me where the hell y'all at? You better not be on the beach without me I'll ki-" Shai was interrupted by his loud sighing. 

"Girl open the damn door." Shai hopped up and ran towards the door giggling.  She just wanted to see her baby.  She was very spoiled that way.  Always wanting to be in his face.  She pulled the door open and he was carrying a box of beers and two arm fulls of bags.  Shai attempted to help but he said move. 

Givenchy, Deonte, Joe, and Carter came in the exact same way except other alcoholic beverages substituted for the beers. 

They sat everything down I'm the living room on the table. Mama Chanel,  Lyn and Nica were setting the grand table and looked over at all of the men. 

"What's all that? We sent y'all out for liquor and y'all went shopping?" Chanel giggled as she sashayed towards Carter and kissed him on his lips.  Cheyanne and Lyn and walked in and fake gagged. 

Josh and Deonte ran upstairs to get Big E since they didn't want him to miss everything they got for the ladies and for him to pass out his own things plus it was time to eat.  He was feeling much stronger and didn't need much assistance to get to the living nor dining room. 

"So we planned something for y'all just to get y'all minds off of things." Joe spoke walking towards Lyn kissing her on the cheek. 

"Well then where my gifts at?" Marilyn asked placing her hand on her hip and looking past him towards the bags in the living room. Joe wrapped his arm around her waist and led her back to the dining room table.

"Let's eat first we'll show y'all afterwards" Josh said pulling out a chair for Shai. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"You know I don't like waiting for my surprises can't you just whisper it in my ear." Shai argued and all the ladies agreed. 

"NOOOOO" All the men yelled at the same time. 

"Fine I'm hungry anyways. " Cheyanne laughed and pulled out her seat beside Lyn and waited for everyone else to be seated.  They took one anothers hands while Mama Nica led them in prayer. 

***

Everyone was doing their part to clean up and get to the surprises.  Shai and Shayla were on dish duty while the mothers put away the food.  Josh,  Givenchy and Deonte were in charge of taking out the trash and cleaning counters. Cheyanne and Lyn had to sweep the floor and vacuum the ones with carpet.  Joe,Carter and Big E had went out to the beautiful beach to set everything up. 

Once everyone was done with their chores they gathered around in the living room frantically waiting for their gifts. Carter and Joe pulled out two boxes a piece, one for their daughters and the other for their women,  while Givenchy Josh,  Deonte and Big E pulled out one. 

They each presented their gifts to the important ladies in their lives. Everybody ripped the lids off the boxes except Nica who daintily took off the bow and savored it for later. 

Each girl pulled out a white elegant dresses all cut and made in different styles. Each dress was gorgeous in its own way and had splashes of different colors in them. 

Shai got up and attacked Josh with kisses and hugs as she jumped on him wrapping her legs around him.  Cheyanne and Lyn gave both of their fathers kisses on the cheeks and ran off  to take their showers first while everyone sucked each others faces off.

"How'd you know my size?" Monica asked Givenchy with an raised eyebrow. 

"I know our little baby is growing inside of there but you're not that big yet.  Plus we got a little help.  We just showed the lady pictures and she guessed it for us with our help" He explained with a grin spreading across his face. 

Monica smirked. "Yeah I knew you couldn't have done it on your own" She leaned up on her tip toes and kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him close. 

Mama Nica started giving Big E a lap dance and that was enough to make Shai and Josh scoff and adjourn to their rooms.

Shayla smiled so wide and hard she was blushing and turning red.  She always wondered how she could be so brown and blush red.  Her smile brightened Deonte up completely. He couldn't wait for her to see what else she had in store.

"Give me a kiss" He demanded and she complied.  He swept her up off her feet and carried her to their bedroom.

Marilyn and Joe had disappeared but no one wanted to think about what was going to happen next.

Chanel peeped them sneak off but she was too busy worried about how she was going to repay her man back for the expensive looking dress he had just obtained for her.  Her mind was raging with ideas and she grabbed his hand pulling him to their bedroom so she could thank him properly.

Shai searched through her drawers looking for a matching bra and panty set.

"Baby come here" Josh said as he laid back on the bed but Shai ignored him and kept digging.  "I know you here me girl" He started chuckling because she was ripping her drawers apart. 

"One minute baby" She held up her one finger as she had just found her pink and white bra set and was placing it on the dresser as she looked through her bag for her makeup. 

Josh grew irritated very quickly and got out of the bed and lifted her up off the ground and threw her on the bed.

She couldn't help laughing and smacked her lips.  "Why you gotta do all that?" She questioned while biting her lip and sliding her hand down his face.

"Why you gotta be so hardheaded?" He retorted and Shai shrugged.  He smirked and began to slide her shorts and panties down in one swift motion.  "Oh you don't know? I'll help you figure it out" He kissed her roughly the way she liked it.  She attempted to take control but failed.

He lifted her shirt over her head after taking a quick pause from kissing and pulled off his own shirt as well.  Shai pulled his shorts down to and rubbed his manhood through his boxers. She kissed his lips and he tried to take her bra off but just ended up breaking it and it slid off.  He placed his hand between her legs and started to move his hand in a circular motion on her clit. As she moaned her mouth was now opened and he gained access to her tongue and put her in a bliss. 

Shai looked Josh directly in his eyes getting lost in the big brown orbs and flipped him over so that now he was laying flat.  She wasted no time attacking his neck with kisses and her tongue.  She pulled off his boxers and took his member into her mouth.  His words replayed in her head. 'Using your hands is cheating'  So she locked her hands behind her back and went to town.  She slurped and sucked while his legs started to shake and he had no choice but to push her off him and stand up. 

He grabbed her ankles yanking her to the edge of the bed placing both legs on his chest and slid in his thick, lengthy manhood and thrust so forcefully all her juices splattered on him immediately.  Shai wasn't used to this position so her hands had no where to go.  She usually tugged at his hair or the pillows but she had nothing. 

She laid in the center of the bed crying out and Josh was loving every moment of it.  She grabbed her own titty and looked at the amusement on her boyfriends face and saw his eyes gleam.  She knew he had an idea.  He threw her legs on either side and leaned forward to slurp her titty in his mouth. 

He flicked all around her nipple ring cause her to become wetter than before and more gushy.  He felt his dick begin to slip out but it was long enough that it wasn't going anywhere.

She placed her hands in his hair and started to scoot back on the bed and he groaned in irritation.  He his flicked up towards hers and she cowered under his stare.  She knew this wouldn't be good but she had to get a break. 

He stood up towering over her.  "Flip over" Her eyes widened with fear and she shook her head.  "Don't make me tell you twice." She whimpered and did as she was told. She flipped over onto her belly and knees and performed the perfect arch she knew how to do so well.  His hand smacked her ass and he slid straight into her gushiness. 

He grabbed her hair and yanked it backwards and used the other hand to press into the middle of her back so she couldnt run.  She was screaming so loud he was sure the whole house could hear.  That's only if everyone else wasn't doing the same.  But he didn't know that. 

He had her in the exact position he wanted her. Josh went harder and stroked deeper than he ever did before.  Shai felt him repeatedly attacking her G spot but there was nothing she could do but scream his name and cum all over his manhood multiple times. 

Josh knew he was close so he pulled out and flipped her on her back and got back to work.  She wrapped her legs around him and clenched her walls tight.  That was all it took for him to nut inside her and roll over on the bed beside her. 

Shai pouted and grabbed her vagina.  "You didn't have to do me like that she all sore now." He kissed her lips and smiled.

"You love it though" He took a couple of breaths and picked her up carrying her to the shower.  The got in together  and washed each other up from top to bottom.

"You think anybody heard us?" Shai asked as she stepped out the shower and Josh shrugged.

"I doubt it they was probably all doing the same thing" He said grabbing her towel off of her and smacking her ass causing it to jiggle.  "Mmm somebody getting thick" He smirked admiring her while drying off.  His eyes swept her over from head to toe .

"Maybe it's you she smiled and began to put on her underclothes. He nodded agreeing with her.

Cheyanne and Lyn were having fun of their own.  As soon as they entered the bathroom Cheyanne had Lyn pressed against the bathroom door with the shower running.  She was holding her hands above her head with one hand as she leaned forward pressing her lips to Lyn's.  The sexual tension had been brewing for too long.

Cheyanne's other hand roamed all over Lyn's body and slipped into her panties. Lyn couldn't help but gasp.  She'd dreamed of this moment but never knew if her best friend felt the same way.  It was very apparent now that they were on the same page. 

It was something about sneaking around that made it even hotter. Something that no one knew about.

Cheyanne backed away removing the remainder of her clothing and they entered the shower together. Needless to say that had more fun than anyone would have even thought. Everyone else was so busy no one realized they were even in the same shower. 

"Givenchy we have a problems to work through.  You still haven't completely proved to me that this is what you want and where you want to be" Monica stated as she side stepped Givenchy and sat down to add some eyeliner and mascara to her face. 

"Monica I'm working on it I know it won't happen overnight but you at least see me trying right?" He asked sitting down beside her placing his hand on her knee.  The white dress accentuated with purple was doing wonders for showing off her shape.  He was happy with the choice he'd picked.  She was amazingly stunning.

"Yes I do see you but I want to see you focusing on me and only me.  You think I don't see the sly smirks on your face when your texting other girls? I'm not the type to go through your phone to find things but I do peep and you know that" She knew sometimes she would overthink extremely to much but what else was she supposed to think.  He had just got off an almost 2 year relationship and wasn't trying to get her heart broke. 

"I'm usually just texting my stick man Jrue calm down mamas I'm not going to hurt you" He was sincere and kissed the top of her head.  He knew he had done some stupid things in the past but he was trying to change for the better. 

Monica didn't let her hopes get to high but she was happy to hear that.  "Let's go" Monica got up as she slipped on her studded slides and led the way out of the room to meet everyone in the living room.

Everyone met up and admired one another in their dresses. "You all look stunning." Joe spoke up standing beside Marilyn. The gentleman were dressed in casual button down shirts and shorts or nice slacks. 

"You all look equally nice" Chanel commented. They all headed out and walked the short distance to the beach. 

"Shai you good you a little wobbly" Shayla asked her and giggled.  Shai blushed slightly.

"I could ask you the same thing" Shai whispered back causing Shayla to gasp.

"Are you ladies ready?" Josh smiled widely and swung the hand that was linked with Shai's. 

"Let's have fun y'all" Mama Nica cheerily hyped them up. 

Had they only known this night wasn't going to go exactly as planned they would have just stayed in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 729 28
People say forever doesn't last always, but that's not what they've believed. They were in it for the long haul. With just only three years of marria...
1.7K 27 22
A story tht follows the obstacles,dangers and risks tht two soul mates take to be with eachother
504K 21.6K 51
Meghan Polinsky was excited to see her long distance boyfriend of four years when she took her trip to Brazil. All that hope was squashed as soon as...
508K 17.3K 15
Previously titled Checkmate on Wattpad... #1.5 in 'Playing for Keeps series' Love is a strange thing, even the toughest of the tough will one day fal...