Short Tiva stories

By ErreMultifandom

One shots of Tiva I have written. If you have any request, feel free to ask. Enjoy! More

Ray
A bad dream
You want to build a snowman?
Rule 12
New Years Eve
Drunk
Camping trip
The dance
The bet
Israel
Morning love
4 years
Crying
Valentines Day
Adam
Somalia
Movie night again
Love you
Elevator
Beach
Faith
Misses you
Unexpected news
Embarrassing
In love with someone
Friends with benfits
Ray and Tony
Dance with me
The kiss
Car crash Berlin
Last seconds
Shalom Ziva
Happy birthday
After...
Phone call
Undercover
The love of her life
Interrogation room
Shoot
It just happen...
Paris
Sick
Mothers day
Am I so easy to forget?
The puppy
Why did you lie?
Soulmates
Little ballerina
Abby's idea
I want you to come home
Jealous
In danger
Alice Kate DiNozzo-David
One year anniversary
Sprained ankle
London: Part 1
London: Part 2
London: Part 3
Secrets
A great life
The surgeon
Team vacation
Crazy in love
It's warmer when...
Horse ride
Festival
Our baby is sick
Christmas... with you
The cabin
First day - High School: Part 1
First day - High School: Part 2
I guess it's faith...
Operation Cobra
I know you in there
I love you
Tate
Surprise
Prom
Snow storm
New Years Party: Part 1
New Years Party: Part 2
Stakeout
Not over you yet
Why: Part 1
Why: Part 2
Ice Skating
Valentine's day
Running
Gym
My heart goes boom boom
New house
Authors update
An interview
Be mine
Did someone order delivery?
Abby's party
Love me like you do
Bad luck
Hide and seek
After Berlin
Undercover mission
Best friends forever
Surprise surprise
Everything
Authors note
Family
Are you alright?
Why so nice?
Are you alright? Part 2
Jealousy
Best friends forever: Part 2
Abby and Halloween
Claire Bear
Dirty talk
Present on your day
Christmas Magic
Authors note
Senior
Authors note
A new start
Goodbye
Cards / Crossover R&I
Competition on Valentine's Day
Goodbye: Part 2
Authors note
Returning home
The news
Authors note: Tony's Farewell
Studying
Paris... you are alive
Mote de Weatherly: long one shot
Undercover burlesque
Athors note
Family vacation
Party girl
Valentine's Day
Dreams coming true
Senior Year
Evening out
Truth or Dare

Dinner

1.3K 35 3
By ErreMultifandom

Last night Ziva had everyone over at dinner at hers, except Tony. When Tony found out the next day, he got upset and started to ask why he wasn't invited. To make him happy, Ziva invited him over to dinner tonight.

7pm
Ziva heard a knock on her door. She wasn't even done. "Hold on, I'm coming soon." She yelled as she slipped on her high heels. She ran to the bathroom and fixed her hair and put on some red lipstick. Then she walked to the door. "You are early." She said. "Yeah I know.. But you look beautiful." "Thank you. You look pretty good self." Ziva said and let him in. "You want something to drink? A glass wine?" "Sure." Ziva walked to the kitchen as Tony stared at her butt. She had some skinny blacks pants on with a red bottom-up blouse, and her butt looked sexy in them. She came back with two glasses and a bottle of red wine. "The dinner isn't ready yet. I hope it's ok that you have to wait." She said as she sat down next to him. "I was early." He said with his famous DiNozzo smile. She pored up some wine and they toasted. "I have to check on the food. Um do something, I don't know." She stood up and walked away. Tony took a sip of his wine then he stood up and walked out to her. He put his and her glass on the counter behind her. Then he wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her shoulder. "What are you cooking?" He asked as he nuzzled his nose onto her neck and she giggled. "Stop that silly. I'm trying to cook." "Now, should we have music on and we could have dance around while you are cooking." He said, as he let go of her. "I wouldn't mind that you hold me" she said smiling at him. He walked close to her again and wrapped his arms around her once again. "Just don't fool around." She said, stroking his cheek. "Ok, I think dinner is ready." Tony took their wine glasses and walked over to the table as she took two plates with food. Ziva sat down next to him and they ate. "This was great, Zi!" Tony said and helped her take away the dish. "Thanks." She giggled. They put the dish in the dishwasher then walked out to the living room. Tony sneaked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "What do you want to do now?" She asked with a smile on her face. He nodded and kissed her neck instead. "Stop fooling I said. Otherwise you won't hold me either." "I'm not fooling. I'm kissing your soft and tan skin." He said and kissed her neck once more. "I know you like it anyway." He said as he turned her around to face to face. Ziva smiled slightly. "Your skin taste like sweet pea." She giggled. "And I wonder how your lips taste.." He said smiling. She bite her bottom lip as he pulled her little closer. Then he kissed her. She snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She kissed him some more times then pulled away for air. He looked at her with a huge smile. "That was nice." She said, looking him in the eyes. Her fingers started to fiddle with the bottons on his shirt, slowly slipping his shirt off. His shirt laid on the floor and he slipped her blouse over her head and threw it behind them. She pressed her lips on his. He plunged his tounge into her mouth. They stood in Ziva's living room, half naked, making out for a couple of minutes. Then he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed all the way into her bedroom. Then the fun began and they did unspeakable things all night.

For people who read my rizzles fanfic, I'll try to update it tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 71 38
Lovisa Lindhe, syrra till Dante. Hur ska det gå när Dantes bästa kompis får ögon för henne och hon för honom. Och när han sedan sviker henne. Lovisa...
3.3K 463 36
Life of two individuals who care for each other without knowledge.
11.8K 150 74
Vem var du, innan de förstörde dig? Martinus träffar en tjej genom Snapchat, som han direkt blir fast vid, men vad händer när han får reda på att hon...
117K 2.4K 50
Hon var hans elev, han var hennes lärare, men shit, vad privatlektioner kan leda till. "Vi borde inte" viskade hon tyst. "Jag vet, men jag kan inte...