Langst one shots

بواسطة Elliahrose

Lot's of Langst, and some Klance plz read! المزيد

March Blues
Fears
Greatest fears
Insomnia
The very Blue paladin
Too Loud; Part 1
New story!!
Too loud; Part 2
Wings
Too loud; Part 3
Truth Fruit
Home
His fault
Test
Truth Fruit Part 2
Caught
Stop! (please)
The Curse
The curse part 2
Maybe I just like you!
The seer
The cuts
Suicide hotline AU
The cuts Part 2
The Curse part 3
The omega's cries
Group Chat
Gender swap
The truth
Soulmate AU
Oops (an accidental confession)
The orb
Help!!!!!!!
Too Loud; Prologue
Truth or Dare
Coming home
Water is the fiercest element
Exhaustion killed the cat
A petal for your troubles
Origins
My boyfriends (are deadly assassins)
Strange Magic Part 1
Strange Magic Part 2
Strange Magic Part 3
The boy of the stars
Nightmares
A trip down memory lane part 1
Hey nerds
A trip down memory lane part 2
A trip down memory lane part 3
Insecurities and cuddles? Yes please.
Wings AU
PRIDE MONTH MOTHERS!!!!!
Homesick
Strange magic part 4
Regret is the strongest love song part 2
A mute paladin
Reasons why Shiro doesn't like me
SHIPS!!!
I got tagged
The garrison trio
Homesick Part 2
IMPORTANT!!!
You....what?
Yo...another book? Whhhy!
Hi guys...guess who's not dead
The dark hallways
What am I good for?
There, amongst the rubble, lies a gem
The last words...
Weed...a character study
Self-Harm...a character study
The New Lance
Umm i got tagged again so thats a thing
Hah. Tagged again
Do you like Iron Dad? Because oh Boy, do I have a story for you!
You know what time it is... Anybody like Harry Potter?

Regret is the strongest love song

6K 203 160
بواسطة Elliahrose

The battle was going quite well. Everything was going perfect. That is, until, the ship aimed an ion cannon at the red lion. Lance's heart stopped. "KEITH!!!!" he screamed as he pushed blue forward so that she'd take the blunt of the blast.

The blast hit blue making Lance jerk backward in his chair. Lance grunted as he felt wetness seep down his face. "LANCE!!" he heard Keith cried.

"I'm okay," Lance grunted. He heard Keith sigh in relief. "Let's just get this dumb battle over with already."

"Right!"

=========

"Lance what the fuck were you thinking?" Keith cried, slamming Lance against the wall angrily.

"What are you talking about?" Lance asked, staring at Keith in surprise.

"I'm talking about how you deliberately disobeyed Shiro's orders so you'd look like hero," Keith snarled.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Lance cried. "I didn't do that so I could be a fucking hero I did it so that I could save my boyfriend from impending death!"

"That's not an excuse," Keith spat. "You could have died, Lance! That's not a fucking joke!"

"You think I don't know that?!" Lance snapped. "I was scared out of my mind--"

"Then why the fuck did you do that?"

"Because I couldn't see you get hurt!"

"Are you being serious right now?!" Keith hissed. "I'm so fucking sick of your selfless bullshit! Why can't you just worry about yourself for once in your stupid fucking life?!" Keith's eyes widened as he realized what he said. "Lance...I..I didn't mean it like that--"'

"Yeah, you did, Keith," Lance snarled, but his voice was more hurt then angry, making Keith feel even worse. "Or you wouldn't have said it."

"Lance I--"

"You know Keith," Lance spat, cutting Keith off from his apology. "I did that because I love you. I hate the idea of you being hurt. I thought that maybe you loved me too. Turns out you think I'm just some stupid fucking prick with a dumb fuking life. Whatever. Not like I care." and with that Lance walked swiftly out of the hangar, leaving Keith standing there, watching as his boyfriend walked away.

If there's one thing Keith regrets in life, it's that he didn't stop Lance. If he did maybe Lance would still be alive.

===========

Lance avoided Keith like the plague, and it was killing Keith. He'd see Lance talking to Hunk or Pidge but as soon as Keith walked into the room Lance would stop talking, mutter some sort of excuse and leave. Hunk and Pidge didn't know about the fight but they knew something was up.

"Keith what the fuck did you do?" Pidge said, slamming her fist on the table making the entire table jump a foot in the air. It was dinner and Lance had skipped it...again.

"What are you talking about?" Keith asked, pretending to not know what she meant.

"Don't pull that shit with me, Kogane," Pidge snarled. Shiro pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed pointedly at Pidge. Her glare softened. "Sorry Shiro. But I mean it, I haven't seen Lance like this since..."

"Since?"

"Since Marco." Pidge said sadly. Hunk stiffened in his seat and for the first time Keith saw an angry look pass over the gentle samoans face.

"Who's he?" Keith asked.

"A douchebag--sorry Shiro jeez---who Lance dated," Pidge explained, her face twisted in a hateful glare. "He was super abusive but Lance refused to see it. Not until he ended up in the stupid hospital for it. He ended it, thank God, but he was heartbroken. He always sees the good in people, even when there's none to find. He moped for months before I got him drunk--"

"You did WHAT?!??!" Shiro exclaimed, the juice that he had spit out dribbling from his mouth.

"The drinking age in Cuba is different in the US and we had gone to visit his parents to cheer him up," Pidge shrugged. "He needed it."

"Okay so you got my boyfriend drunk," Keith said, staring at Pidge with an unreadable expression. "Katie Holt I swear to God if you did something--"

Pidge pulled a disgusted expression. "Eww, hell no," Pidge said, shuddering. "But he did explain everything that Marco had done and he got everything off his chest. He felt immensely better after talking about it. That and the guy he hooked up with but that different."

"PIDGE!"

"Sorry not sorry," Pidge snickered. "Anyway he got over that asshole after a few months and he was finally happy again. But now he's acting like he got his....heart...broke...again..." Pidge snapped her heated gaze at Keith as realization hit her and Hunk at the same time.

"What. Did. You. Do?" Pidge actually growled. Keith gulped.

"We..we may have gotten into a fight," Keith said, shifting his gaze away from the angry duo.

"And what else?" Pidge snapped.

"That's it."

"No it's not," Hunk said, anger rolling off of him in waves. "Because if it was just a fight Lance and you would have made up by now. Something else happened."

"I may have said somethings that I regret," Keith said sheepishly.

"What. Did. You. Say?" Pidge asked, stalking closer to a knife that made Keith looked at her fearfully.

"I may have said something along the lines of....'do something right for once in your stupid fucking life'..."

Pidge screamed and ran towards Keith, the knife somehow in her hand. "Are you fucking serious!? What the fuck is wrong with you?! You know how insecure Lance, and you pulled that dick move? List one reason why I shouldn't cut off your weiner and shove it so far down your throat you'll be shitting cum for the rest of your fucking life!!!!!!"

Hunk scrunched his nose in disgust. "That's nasty, Pidge."

Pidge's unyielding grip did not move. If anything she pressed the knife closer against Keith's neck before it was gone and Pidge was being held above the ground by the collar of her shirt, Shiro prying the knife out of her grip.

"Pidge, you do not attack your teammates," Shiro scolded, before throwing a glance at Keith. "No matter how much they deserve it." Keith gulped. "Keith, you need to make up with Lance, now."

"Yes Shiro--" the alarm blaring through the castle cut Keith off. "It's going to have to wait, Galra!"

"Team, form Voltron!"

============

Lance opened his eyes, his head pounding. He glanced around to see himself in Blue's cockpit. How did he get there? Then the memories of the battle hit him. The galra had attacked at they went to form Voltron when he got hit by a stray asteroid, knocking him into the blast from the ion cannon and that's the last thing he could remember.

Lance moved to sit up but stopped when a wave of pain hit him. It was dizzying. Lance looked down and sobbed. Somehow during the fall from the battle he had slid forward and a jagged piece of the control panel that had broken had impaled him through the stomach.

The blood flowed out of him like tap water. Lance knew he was dying. Wow. "Blue..." Lance croaked out. "I'm dying."

Blue whimpered. "Do you...do you think could send a message to them before...Before it's too late?"

Lance flet blue reply yes and suddenly a light appeared at the end of the dashboard. "Are we...are we recording?" Lance asked. The same reply was heard. "Okay.....hey guys! I'm sorry to leave like this....but I don't have much time. I'm sorry....I had so much I wanted to do, you know? I'm not ready to die......I wanted to play one last game of twister with Hunk.....I wanted to be there when Pidge finally found her family.....I wanted Shiro to be proud of me just once........I wanted to braid Allura's hair.....I wanted to grow a mustache so Coran and I could be twins........and I....I....I wanted to tell Keith that I'm sorry for being useless....and I wanted to tell him that I love him.....and I wanted to kiss him one last time......maybe cuddle?.....I really wanted...." Lance pauseed to cough up blood, grimacing as the crimson liquid mixed with the tears flowing freely down his face.

"I really wanted to see my mom again......Mama, I miss you so much," Lance voice broke as he choked on a sob. "I wanted to taste her garlic knots again.....I wanted to play soccer with Tulio......I wanted to paint Lily's nails......I wanted to congratulate Alejandro for graduating college.....I wanted to be there when Eliza gave birth....I was going to be the godfather...." It was getting harder to concentrate now, his mind getting hazy from blood loss.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come home, Mama," Lance said. "Goodbye everyone.....I love you.......you were my space.......family.......goodbye Keith.........Te amo...........goodbye.." and finally Lance fell backwards, his head hitting the chair as he breathed his last.

Lance McClain, Blue Paladin, was dead. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

41.4K 587 23
Read the title dudes. It's not hard. Request taken on the 1st chapter. Everything belongs to DreamWorks. Only the plot is mine. Enjoy!
43.8K 576 12
A collection of Langst Oneshots inspired by various scenarios, prompts and books. I hope you enjoy them, requests are welcome but I try to stick to h...
84.6K 1.4K 102
I love Klance soooooo much! There will be cursing, smut, angst, and other things. Warnings will be given at the beginning of each chapter. Request w...
27.2K 1.1K 30
Klance witch and familiar au!