ChanBaek: Behind The Cameras

soranokonan

What is Chanyeol doing to Baekhyun behind the cameras? When no one was around? When no fans around clicking t... Еще

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#9
#10
#11
#12
Note.
#13
#14
#AftermathNote
#Extra
!!!
#Extra
#15
#Finale
Q&A Survey
#KaisooxHunHanBehindTheCamerasII
#KaiSooBehindTheCameras

#8

4.2K 165 68
soranokonan

I woke up and I instantly regretted it after I remembered Chanyeol went to Japan early in the morning. I glanced at the window and it was already sunset. I didn't realize it has been hours since Chanyeol was away from me.

I roamed my eyes around our shared room.

What should I do to busy myself to not think about him too much?

My phone blinked on the nightstand and a message from my manager-nim appeared as I unlocked my phone.

"Baekhyun remember to go to Prive's dinner meeting later @8pm. I'll fetch you."

I nodded in understanding and replied with an okay. It was only 5pm. What is Chanyeol doing around this time? Is he resting or on his way to meet the producer?

My mind said to sleep more and wait until it's 7 to prepare but my phone rang and my mood quickly went up after seeing Chanyeol's caller i.d flashed on the screen.

"How's my baby?" His voice made me weak. With how deep and hoarse it was, it made my energy go down the drain.

"I-I'm fine. I just woke up actually." I replied and lied back on the bed as I stared on the picture frame on the bedside table. I smiled and held my phone tight.

"You're not fine. Do you want me to dump my meeting and go back there?"

His question stunned me. He would really go to do that? I nearly said yes but I don't want to be selfish and make his trip all the way from here turn to nothing.

"N-No! I mean yes, I missed you so much already but just do your thing there and I'll wait for you till you come back..." I pulled the blankets up to my shoulders when I felt a breeze passed after I said that.

"I missed you too baby. Unfortunately I still need to set things up here till tomorrow and I'll go home the day after tomorrow." Chanyeol sounded tired and even so, at least he called me just like what he said last night.

"Don't forget to rest Yeollieee..." I cooed and I heard him giggled as I grinned silently and went to stare at the ceiling.

"I will and when I get back get ready for your reward. Are you still on bed?" I heard him sighed and cleared his throat. He sounded like moving to somewhere until the muffled sounds stop.

"I am and a little bit sleepy."

"Very good..."

I was about to ask why when a knock came on the door disturbing our call.

"Someone knocked. Who is it?" Chanyeol asked sounded dominant than before. I shrugged but then remember we're talking over the phone.

"Baekhyun? It's me Sehun..." His voice resonated through here and I swallowed nervously. Why of all times he came right when we're talking?

"Chanyeol it's-"

"I know, I heard and that's a very good thing."

"What do you mean Chanyeol?" I asked but Sehun knocked again interrupting us for the second time.

"Baekhyun are you busy? I know it became awkward for the two of us but please let me apologize." Sehun pleaded but Chanyeol quickly jumped in.

"You know I missed you so bad right baby?" I quickly got nervously excited without knowing why yet I replied with a hum and his voice sounded mischievous and was planning something.

Whatever it is, it won't turn out good.

"Y-yes..." My voice trailed off as my breathing hitched and my palms getting sweaty.

"Can my Baekhyun touch himself for me? If you do I would feel motivated hearing you moan my name and I might finish my work here as soon as possible." I quickly sat up surprised and felt my fingers shaking from excitement yet my body tensed as soon as I remembered Sehun standing outside the room.

"B-But Sehun is just outside. He might hear-"

"If you cum, I'll facetime you later after your Prive dinner meeting." My eyebrows furrowed. Only manager-nim and I knew my schedule. I only told him that I'd have a meeting with them but not the dinner word.

"How did you know my schedule? Did you perhaps ask manager-nim my schedule?"

"Strip or I'll end this call and never call you again."

I never did this before with a phone in my hands and when I do, I moan too loud that's why I keep on avoiding to do this whenever I'm in our dorm. It's too embarrassing.

"I'm going to hang up."

"Wait! I'll do it..." I said with a shaky voice. A sound of feet shifting outside was audible that it made me wary while pulling my pants down my knees.

"Are you talking to someone Baekhyun? Just tell me I'll come back later."

"Tell him to wait on that damn door." Chanyeol ordered and I badly wanted not to do it but I don't want to get spank again when Chanyeol come back home.

"S-Sehun-ah? Can you, can you wait there for a few minutes? I'm... I'm cleaning." I lied and felt guilty lying to my dongsaeng and my group mate.

"If that's what you want."

I sighed and turned back my attention to Chanyeol's ragged breathing over the phone.

"Chanyeol? A-Are you doing something?" I whispered and he moaned loud with a grunt after making my cock twitched in his delightful sounds.

"Fuck- Baek... I'm so hard right now. Start touching yourself baby..." I nibbled my bottom lip and hesitantly, I removed my brief and held the base of my cock, finding myself pumping my semi erect member in a slow motion.

"Ah... Chanyeol, I want to see yours so bad..." I blurted out as I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"Me too baby. Hnnghh, damn damn damn I wanted to come in your mouth. Imagine bobbing your mouth on my huge cock, gagging for a moment. Fuck-" I was speechless as I only moaned in reply. He's good at talking dirty and it turns me on so bad I started arching my body up as I pumped myself faster.

"Chanyeol... I want, you so bad-ah!"

"Is there something wrong Baekhyun?" Sehun's worried voice nearly ended the bliss to my nearing climax good thing Chanyeol was moaning on the other side and I only ignored Sehun with a long moan.

"Baby-fuck! I'm close... Feel my size Baek-ah- I"

"Chanyeol... God, God, God! Ahhh- hnnh –ah..." A satisfied moan left my mouth while I was sent me to my climax. I spurted on my chest as I closed my eyes waiting for my cock to stop coming. I used up too much energy that I nearly fainted back to sleep. But with the stickiness and cum dripping from my chest and my tummy irked me that made me wanted to take a bath in instant.

"Did you come good Baekhyun? Coz I swear I could have filled you mouth." I blushed. My chest was going up and down with how my climax went earlier. However the audible sound of footsteps outside the room fading, I quickly got nervous remembering how I moaned so loud without giving a care if Sehun might hear it at all!

"I-I did, but Sehun I think heard it." I said nervously.

"That's my plan after all. Just as promise, I'll video call you later Baek." I face palmed. I got to think of something to excuse myself from Sehun later. I don't even know how to face him.

"But you'll be back soon right?" I asked and I regretted it after I felt sad thinking when he would come back.

"Of course, for my baby I will." Chanyeol was obviously smirking when he said that.

"I..."

"I love you, I love you more, I love you the most. Remember not to let anyone touch you later okay?"

--

"Mr Park we listed everything you told us to do and to make next week."

I nodded in satisfaction and raised my eyes to the supervisor.

"Can you repeat what's in the list?" I averted my eyes to his planner as I drum my fingers on the table.

"The limousine that will fetch the two of you as soon as you arrived around 1am, your room will be in room 912 with roses on bed, champagne with two glass wine, and exactly 6am-"

"Make it 7 please." I requested and he nodded as he visibly moved the 6am breakfast to 7am. Baekhyun might sleep first after we arrived and woke up at 6 and that's not where it ends, he cuddles more than he sleeps. So 7am sharp is the best option.

"and exactly 7am sharp your breakfast will come with 5 french toast, 3 sunny side up eggs, and 4 strips of bacon. After that you will have dinner here in our hotel with songs you requested for the both of you for two dinners. That's all Mr Park."

It's all his favourites and spoiling him with everything is my hobby. Just can't say no to him. From there point, I got it everything planned just like how he wanted to have for an anniversary. It's my offering for not doing anything last year because we're both busy from Lotto promotions and recording our winter song For Life. I fucking hate that time most especially when I saw him crying alone in the bathroom after we went back from recording studio to our dorm. Everyone thought he's in pain or something until I forced the bathroom door open and saw him fell asleep inside the dry shower.

"Thank you for your effort Hiragashi-san." We bowed to each other and he walked away as I fixed my mask and my cap. I took my handbag and went upstairs to get my things to check out.

I can't wait to bring him here with me, just the two of us. It's perfect because we just ended our album promotions this year and have all the month of September for us but we could only be gone for two days, unfortunately. Luckily it's in province and less people, more fun for us.

--

"We chose Chanyeol to be in charge of this collection and to collaborate with but he said this would fit more to you and he did not disappoint us after I found out some of your fashions are high end." The woman that supposed to be one of the executives started. It was nerve wrecking because we all were in our formal suits and dresses in one big table. Good thing manager-nim was beside me to catch some questions I wasn't fond of.

"I am surprised that you're not disappointed ma'am and I already thanked Chanyeol for what he did. Maybe he's too busy with music which is his passion that's why he passed the privilege to me." I said and I sighed in relief as I saw them smiled and our food came, luckily drifting their attentions from me.

"Good job Baekhyun." Manager-nim whispered and I simply nodded then I beamed a smile to everyone and our conversation went to the real deal.

The dinner went well with scallops and shrimps, all about seafood. Just as I expected, manager-nim helped me answer some nerve-wracking questions about business subjects and the meeting adjourned well with smiles plastered on our faces. We have decided to release the collection around spring, next year.

"Wait for me outside Baekhyun. I'll get the limo." I replied with an okay and proceeded exiting the lobby. The lights in the city brightened up the night sky and good thing the hotel was a further away from the highway that's why there were only a few people around the hotel. As I exhaled I suddenly remembered Chanyeol. Is he sleeping already? Or might be composing another song again. It's one of the things that makes it hard to force him to sleep early with me. He would eventually mixed instrumentals and tones and a few minutes after, he was already writing a song on his pad.

I smiled and fished my phone out after I felt it vibrated.

"The meeting's done right? Go home safe we will facetime each other as promised when you get home" He texted. I grinned and felt excited to go home as I roamed my eyes to look for the limo but my phone vibrated again.

"Don't you dare go somewhere and let manager-nim take you back to dorm." It was like I could visualize Chanyeol's furrowed eyebrows when he's commanding, his pouting lips when he talks as his deep voice resonates inside my ear after I read his message.

I tapped my phone and I was about to send a reply when a hand caught my wrist making me turn around.

"Let me take you home." Sehun's blank face appeared in front of me. I got nervous and quickly snatched my hand from him as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"S-Sorry Sehun-ah. I have manager-nim to do it." A black shiny limo was approaching our place and I felt safe. I did not face Sehun until the limo stopped and the window rolled down and our manager-nim's face popped out.

"Oi Sehun-ah? Why are you here?"

"I just went to a mall nearby and remembered Baekhyun has a dinner meeting with the Prive. I was thinking if we could go back to the dorm together so that you can rest early tonight manager-nim." Sehun looked back at me and I avoided his eyes. He's lying. He's obviously here to talk to me and how did he know my schedule too? Why do I get the feeling that every member has my schedule?

"You don't need to bother Sehun-ah. We're fine, right manager-nim?" I secretly pleaded at manager-nim to get the message but I think he was more agree to what Sehun said when he pointed at Sehun and waved at me driving his way from us.

I'll get back at you manager-nim!

--

"I've wanted to talk to you about my confession last time. Please stop being comfortable around me Baek." Sehun got his eyes on the road but he has his mind and words directed at me.

"It's fine Sehun-ah. But just like what I said before, we can only be friends." I looked at him and held on my seatbelt like my life depends on it because of my fast heartbeat.

"Friends..." He clicked his tongue as he turned left and I saw the familiar road towards our dorm.

"I know what you did in your room earlier Baekhyun and don't you try lie about it because I know that you and Chanyeol-hyung are together." He said as we came to a stop realizing we were in the parking lot.

"Then you know why we can only be friends." I retorted and unbuckled my seatbelt and was ready to get outside but Sehun has his hand on my arm, pulling me back in force.

"You're so unfair Byun Baekhyun! Then what about me? Don't you think I deserve you more because we've been friends and we know each other so well rather than Chanyeol-hyung who only befriended you before because we are in a group!?"

I bit my lip and glared at him gotten irritated at what he said.

"Stop being stupid Sehun-ah because you know nothing about how Chanyeol and I ended up with each other." I rolled my eyes at him and for the second time of getting out he didn't let me. I was about to fought back when my phone vibrated with a tone indicating someone was calling me.

I pulled my phone out with my free hand as I saw Chanyeol trying to video call me via Facetime.

"Baekhyun please don't let me get hurt for the second time..." Sehun's voice sounded hurt as I looked at him.

"You can't dictate a person's heart with only your selfishness." I spat and tried pulling my arm but I gasped when he unbuckled his seatbelt as he hovered me and my phone nearly fell from my grip.

"What the fuck are the two of you doing?!"

My eyes widened after realizing I accidentally answered his video call.

Chanyeol's angry voice seemed to reach us from Japan.

A/N: What are your thoughts? Leave your comments for the next update.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.2K 332 2
Baekhyun started doing it as a joke, chanyeol decides to show Baekhyun just how funny it is.
11.6K 1K 29
"Are you a drug? cause I'm craving you." Chan's new roommate is totally what he didn't ask for, She's loud, clumsy and most annoyingly, secretive. Bu...
183K 12.5K 28
WARNING: WILL BE DELETING THIS SOON Chanyeol and Taeyeon are best friends. Their friendship is strong, and when Taeyeon asks a small (big) favour, Ch...
6.9K 279 4
Denying Chanyeol the thing he wants most is hard. Baekhyun's seen it in the way he looks at him -- in the dorm, on stage, even in front of the camera...