FORCED (Jungkook FF)

Autorstwa AH_AMORA

"what are you doing" I asked him but he just gave me an evil chuckle which scored me to core... "I've just so... Więcej

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15...
part 17
part 18...
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23..
part 24..(is this love)..
part 25
part 26..
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30..
part 31..
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39..
part 40.
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45..
part 46
part 47
part 48
Note
part 49
part 50 (the end)
IMPORTANT

part 16

8.6K 300 10
Autorstwa AH_AMORA

jk: ..............................

Jm: what happened....

Jk:................

I was staring at the table... Blankly...

Jm: yah... What the hell is wrong with you say something.. Tell me what happened...

I didn't look at him and said...

Jk: I---....... sold..... h-her...

Jm: WHAT... YOU SOLD WHO....

JK: I... sold... Y/n....

Jm: are you FUCKING kidding ME....

JK: no it's true....

Jm: this is the IMPORTANT THING... which you had to DEAL with...

Jk: y-yes..

Jm: WTF... HOW COULD YOU DO THIS SHE IS AN INNOCENT GIRL.. WHOM... you sold her....

Jk: t-taeyon....

Jm: are you in your senses... We had to bring her back... Before something illegal happen.... Let's go....

Jimin stand and run out of the house.. I also follow him to his car... We went in the car and drove off of to taeyon mansion.... I--- how can I do this.. the revenge make me blind... I hate myself.....she try to tell me but I just cut her off.... I'm an asshole. A jerk... She was right I'm going to regret and I'm regretting....

Your pov.....

I wake up.. Everything was blurry.. Slowly slowly everything was clear..
Suddenly... My head pain like hell and I make a loud grown.....

T: oh my babe head hurts...

I flinched and look around the room then I saw a handsome guy sitting on the couch... Looking at me with a smirk...

Y/n: w-who are you...

??: I'm the one who buy you from jeon jungkook...

Y/n: buy.......

??: awww my babe didn't like the word buy...  if you don't like that word.. So I can call you mine I owned you...

Y/n: shut u-up... I'm not yours ... And stop calling me  babe..

??: don't be this rude to your owner.. Baby girl.....

Y/n: I'm going...

I stand from the bed.. I was silently crying because I know he can do anything...

I went towards the door but it was locked.. Before I can turn he wrapped his arm around my waist...

Y/n: w-what are y- you d- doing please l-let me go...

??: nah I won't let you go baby.. Well let me introduce my self I'm teayon.. And I want you.....

Y/n: w-want.... Me

T: yeah.....

He then throw me on the bed.. I was shaking in fear...I look up at him.. He pushed me again.. He grab my leg and made me lay straight.. And then he hovered on me... I hit his chest but it was no use... He take my wrist.....and said...

T: I know you don't like this..

Y/n: then l-let me go...

T: ( evil chuckle)... No I won't ...I'll  inject you and do whatever I wanted to...

Y/n: no no no pleases don't do this..

I was crying begging to him.. But no use.. He take out an inject and give it to me.. I started to feel dizzy and then I blackout......

I woke up and find myself in a familiar room.. I get up from the bed and went down.. And when I went down I saw jungkook.  Jimin. And the boys...

Y/n: what am I doing here...

( sorry for the small part.....)
(I hope you all like it...)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

43 5 1
Everyone deserves love... Where did I go wrong? ...
1.2K 29 30
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
320K 9.5K 82
***** Dark Romance "I'll inflict every bit of pain in you. You saw what's being loved by me was like. It's time for you to see what's being despised...
43.7K 2.8K 47
"Yuh think mi did a joke when mi seh mi did want yuh,"he said moving his hand up my thigh. "Yuh caah leave mi alone!" I said pushing his hand away,on...