Welcome Home - HS - Completed

By Ceeceeinatl1

This is about Harry Styles moving into his SoHo apartment in NYC and discovers a beautiful new neighbor who b... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Good to Be Home
Chapter 2 - Chinese Food
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Tequila
Chapter 5 - Dessert
Chapter 6 - Dance with Me
Chapter 7 - Taste so Good
Chapter 8 - Come with Me
Chapter 9 - Ecstasy
Chapter 10 - Calgon Take Me Away
Chapter 11 - Time for Bed
Chapter 12 - Damn
Chapter 13 - Good Morning Sunshine
Chapter 14 - Oh Shit
Chapter 15 - Shower Time
Chapter 16 - Papi
Chapter 17 - Where is my Wallet?
Chapter 18 - Drawn to you
Chapter 19 - Dark Room
Chapter 20 - Ed
Chapter 21 - Fantasy
Chapter 22 - Picture This
Chapter 23 - Partying
Chapter 24 - Where is she?
Chapter 25 - Don't Answer
Chapter 26 - Pussy Ass Bitch
Chapter 27 - You Are Mine Now
Chapter 28 - You Need To Move On
Chapter 29 - No He Didn't
Chapter 30 - You Don't Have To Stay
Chapter 31 - I Like Dreaming
Chapter 32 - Vincenzo Ferrari
Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon
Chapter 34 - Maria Ferrari
chapter 35 - That Pussy is Mine Now...
Chapter 36 - Mangia (Eat)
Chapter 37 - Fuck Me... Please
Chapter 38 - Mile High Club
Chapter 39 - Marcel
Chapter 40 - Magic
Chapter 41 - Pizza Time
Chapter 42 - Dinner Party
Chapter 43 - Pony
Chapter 44 - Damnnn
Chapter 45 - Oh Mitch
Chapter 46 - Karaoke
Chapter 47 - Time to Cool Off
Chapter 48 - Party Animal
Chapter 49 - I Remember
Chapter 50 - Where is the Key?
Chapter 51 - Temptation
Chapter 52 - OMG No...
Chapter 53 - Something is Wrong
Chapter 54 - Call My Father
Chapter 55 - I Owe You Everything
Chapter 56 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 57 - I Love You Too!
Chapter 58 - Locked In
Chapter 59 - Fuck... I Love You
Chapter 60 - Keep Him Happy or I will
Chapter 61 - What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 62 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 63 - Hen Party
Chapter 64 - The Wedding
Chapter 65 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch
Chapter 67 - London Bridge On My Ass
Chapter 68 - OMG Louis
Chapter 69 - My Heart Is Hurting
Chapter 70 - What the Fuck did you just say?
Chapter 71 - Sweet Angel
Chapter 72 - New York Bound
Chapter 73 - Wait... What???
Chapter 74 - I'm So Sorry!
Chapter 75 - Harry Lost his Mind!
Chapter 77 - Beached Whale
Chapter 78 - Wedding Day
Chapter 79 - Smile for the Camera...Bitch
Chapter 80 - Wait... What????
Chapter 81 - Am I Dead?
Chapter 82 - Flatlines
Epilogue - Infinity

Chapter 76 - Fireworks

1.3K 44 7
By Ceeceeinatl1

Christina's POV

Dinner was amazing!  I have no idea how Harry was able to pull all of this off so quickly.  He really is the best boyfriend ever and I am so lucky that he is mine.  I look over at Harry and he is staring at me with those mesmerizing eyes of his.   Damn...

What if I really am pregnant?  Would it really be so bad?  To have a baby that looks like Harry...  "Babe, are you ok?  Christina, hey baby girl..." Harry calls me.  I look at Harry and realize that I am staring at him with my mouth open and probably have drool coming down my chin and all I can do is tell him that I am perfect, simply perfect.

Harry's phone rings and he excuses himself to answer it.  I wonder who could be calling him now.  I watch Harry as he is talking and I can't figure out what he is saying but he has a huge smile on his face.  He hangs up and goes to talk to the captain.

Harry comes back and tells me that we are going to dock the boat so the captain can leave and we can have some time alone.  Oh yeah, we all know what that means...

The boat docks and the captain tells us he will return later in the evening.  Harry whispers something in his ear and the captain smiles and nods his head.  What is Harry up to?

It is dark out now and the city is lit up.  It is so pretty to look at but not as pretty as Harry.  I can't even understand how someone can be so beautiful inside and out.  I swear there must be hearts floating out of my eyes right now. 

Harry grabs me by the hand and brings me to the back of the yacht and looks at his watch and tells me to look up.   Just as I do, I see fireworks begin to go off.   "Oh Harry, look how beautiful!  Did you know that fireworks were going to happen now?" I ask.

He looks at me and says, "Yes, I knew.  I made this happen for you."  I look at Harry with a confused look and he continues, "Christina, since I have met you my heart has been exploding like these fireworks.  You make me happier than I have ever been in my entire life.  I hope that I make you just as happy because..."  Harry gets one knee...

Harry's POV

Thank goodness for Jeff, I know he is the last person who I would of thought to help me pull this night off but thank goodness he has so many connections and did.   Just the look on Christina's face when she saw the yacht was enough to know this night would be amazing.

Christina is looking at me but looks a million miles away.  I wonder what she is thinking about...  I ask her if she is ok and she tells me that she is perfect, simply perfect.  Fuck... I love her...

My phone rings and I excuse myself and get up and answer it.   Jeff is telling me how everything is set and the fireworks will begin in exactly 20 minutes and that we need to get back to the dock.   I hang up and go tell the captain that it is time to get back to the dock.

I go back over to Christina and tell her that we are going back to the dock so we can have some time alone.  She looks at me like she knows what I mean by that.  I really do want to get her alone but, I want to ask her something and I am not sure if I will or not.  Suddenly I am feeling a little sick to my stomach.  Am I doing the right thing?

After we dock I tell the captain that I will call him when we are ready to leave.  He smiles and tells me to enjoy.  Oh I plan on it.  I then tell the captain that it is going to be a very special evening and I hope she says yes...

I look at my watch and see that it is almost time for the fireworks to begin so I grab Christina by the hand and bring her to the back of the yacht and tell her to look up.    Just then the fireworks begin to go off.    Christina looks up and I look over at her and I can't believe how lucky I am to have this beautiful woman in my life.   Christina looks at me and says, "OMG, look  how beautiful!  Did you know that fireworks were going to happen now?"

I look at her and say, "Yes, I knew.  I made this happen for you."   Christina looks at me with a confused look and I tell her, "Christina, since I have met you my heart has been exploding like these fireworks.  You make me happier than I have ever been in my entire life.  I hope that I make you just as happy because..." I get on one knee and take out the ring from my pocket and look up into her beautiful face with the fireworks going off behind her and say, "Christina, I have never knew what true love was until I met you.  I have felt a connection with you from the moment I laid eyes on you.  I know that I need and want you to be in my life forever.  I want you to have my babies.  I want a future with you baby girl...  Will you give me the honor of being my wife?  Christina, will you marry me?"

Christina looks down at me and her mouth is open and tears are streaming down her face and squeals, "Yes!!!!! Yes, Harry!!!!! Yes, I will marry you!!"

I can't believe she said yes.  OMG...  I stand up and put the ring on her finger and bring her face to mine and kiss her lips softly and notice that we are both crying.    

Christina's POV

I am watching Harry get on one knee and my heart is about to beat out of my chest.  What is he doing?  He can't possibly be about to propose to me...  Then he says, " "Christina, I have never knew what true love was until I met you. I have felt a connection with you from the moment I laid eyes on you. I know that I need and want you to be in my life forever. I want you to have my babies. I want a future with you baby girl... Will you give me the honor of being my wife? Christina, will you marry me?"

I feel my knees getting weak and I feel like I am about to pass out.  The tears are now streaming down my face.  I open my mouth and feel like nothing coherent is going to come out of it, but it does...  I scream, "Yes!!!!! Yes, Harry!!!!! Yes, I will marry you!!"

Harry puts the ring on my finger and pulls my body close to his and then cups my face and kisses my lips.  I can taste the salt from both of our tears that are flowing freely from our eyes.  I am the happiest woman alive.

Harry then tells me to take a selfie with him with the fireworks still going on in the background.  He lifts my hand to show the ring and we are both beaming from ear to ear.  Next thing I know he is sending the picture out to someone.  I ask him who he is sending it to and he tells me that I will see.

My phone begins to beep with a message from Harry with the picture with the caption of, "She said YES!!!!!!"  I laugh and ask him why he would send that to me saying that when all of a sudden my phone starts to blow up.

I start getting replies from my mother, my father, Harry's mother, his sister, my brother, Ed Sheeran, my grandmother and Jeff congratulating us.  I look at Harry and ask him, how could he send that to so many people so quickly and he said he made a group text list so he could send it all at once.  How fucking sweet is this man?

"Wait... Harry, you talked to my father?" I ask.  He looks at me and says, "Of course I had to ask your father for permission for your hand in marriage first."  OMG...

Harry looks into my eyes and I say, "I am the luckiest woman alive.  No one in this universe is as happy as I am at this moment."  He takes me by the hand and brings me to the bedroom.  He opens the door and there are candles and rose petals everywhere.  I look at him and try to figure out how he had time to do this.  Then I realize that the captain must have done this right before he left.

I look at Harry and say, "You were so sure I was going to say yes, huh?"  He looks at me and smirks and says, "One way or another I was going to make you say yes."

Harry's POV

We stare into each other's eyes as I lift her dress over her head and she begins to open the buttons of my shirt.  I have never wanted someone as badly as I want Christina right now.  I need to feel her body next to mine.  She pushes my shirt off of my shoulders and lets it hit the floor while biting her bottom lip.  My dick begins to twitch from watching her do that.

She feels me twitch against her body and lets out a moan that brings a sensation from the bottom of my toes to the tip of my head and I feel goose bumps all over my body.  Still staring into each other's eyes she moves her hand to the button of my trousers and opens it.   She pushes them to the floor and I step out of them and my shoes.  

Thankfully, neither one of us are wearing anything under our clothes.  I pull Christina into me so I can feel her naked body against mine.   She feels so good.   Christina wraps her arms around my neck and tells me, "Baby, you have made me the happiest woman alive.  Let me show you how much I love you."

She tells me to lay on the bed.  I lay back on the pillow in the middle of the bed as I watch her walk to the bottom of the bed.  She pushes my legs apart and begins to give me little butterfly kisses on each foot then kissing and licking her way up my legs to my thighs.

I feel her nip my inner thigh with her teeth and a moan escapes my mouth.  She is biting her way up to where I need her mouth to be.  She lifts my balls up and licks underneath them and softly caresses them with her mouth.

I bring my hands to her hair and begin to pull on it.  She moans my name and I am about to lose it.  Her tongue finds that spot between my asshole and my balls and begins to flick it.  I scream out her name and bring my hand to my dick and begin playing with it.  She moves my hand away and tells me that she needs to feel me in her mouth.

I remove my hand and watch her lick the head with her tongue while staring me in the eye.  I can't hardly take it anymore.  I moan, "Christina, put in all the way in your mouth.  Take that dick in your mouth.  You know you want it."

She looks at me and slowly guides it into her mouth.  Her lips get all the way to the base of my dick and squeezes her throat muscles around it and I damn near cum at that very moment.  How the fuck did she do that?

Slowly she moves her mouth back off of me and does it again.  Fuck...  Her eyes are full of lust as she continues to stare at me while slowly repeating this torture.  Shit, if I knew she could do some shit like this, I would have asked her to marry me a long time ago.

I don't want to cum yet and I know if I keep letting her do this I will explode in her mouth.  I pull her face off of me and lift her on top of me.   I tell her that she is the only one for me, the only woman I have ever loved and that she has made me the happiest man alive.

I roll us over and now I am on top of her.  I move her legs over so I am between them.  Christina wraps her legs around me and is begging me to make love to her.  I bring my hand down and feel how wet she is and yell her, "Damn baby, you are ready for me aren't you?"

She screams my name and lifts her pelvis up to meet mine while moaning how she needs me.  I line myself up to her and rub my tip along her slit then rub it on her clit.  She is squirming underneath me and tells me to stop teasing her.

I push up into her and we both gasp at how good it feels.  My mouth finds hers and our tongues both fight for dominance.  We are holding onto each other for dear life like the other is trying to get away.

I begin to pump in and out while telling her how much I love her.  She is moaning into my mouth for me to go harder.  I grab hold of her hips and begins to slam my dick into her over and over while she is screaming about how good my dick feels.

I start to slow down and she looks at me and says, "Harry, I love you with all my heart and I cant wait to be your wife but I need you to make this pussy scream your name."  Fuck......  I lift one of her legs onto my shoulder so I can get deeper in it.  I know I am hitting that spot because Christina's eyes are rolling back into her head.

I know she is close, I can feel her muscles begin to squeeze around my dick.  I tell her to cum for me.  I tell her to cum all over my dick.  I feel a sensation in the pit of my stomach and I know I am about to explode so I scream for her to cum for me and we both explode at the same time.

OMG... that was incredible.  Maybe the best sex I have ever had.  I put her leg down and collapse on top of her.  We are both sweating and trying to catch our breath.  I slowly pull out of her and lay next to her.

Christina, puts her head on my chest and looks into my eyes and says, "Harry, I love you."  I kiss her and tell her that I love her too.  We lay there for a few moments when it happens...

Christina jumps up and grabs the garbage can and throws up...  uh oh...

Thank you for reading my story!!

I am sorry it has been a while since I have updated.  Please forgive me!

Please leave me comments and vote!!!  Love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 206K 58
Samantha Anderson's life was finally coming together. She had gotten into her dream school, NYU, received an opportunity to intern at the newest fash...
2.5K 161 32
Emily Rudd, 18 year old girl that had a normal life. She was good student. She has been living with her grandmother ever since she was little but her...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
113K 1.5K 32
Raven moves into an apartment with friends and meets Harry Styles. Harry and her grow apart but a year later he becomes her college professor and the...