Chapter 76 - Fireworks

Christina's POV

Dinner was amazing!  I have no idea how Harry was able to pull all of this off so quickly.  He really is the best boyfriend ever and I am so lucky that he is mine.  I look over at Harry and he is staring at me with those mesmerizing eyes of his.   Damn...

What if I really am pregnant?  Would it really be so bad?  To have a baby that looks like Harry...  "Babe, are you ok?  Christina, hey baby girl..." Harry calls me.  I look at Harry and realize that I am staring at him with my mouth open and probably have drool coming down my chin and all I can do is tell him that I am perfect, simply perfect.

Harry's phone rings and he excuses himself to answer it.  I wonder who could be calling him now.  I watch Harry as he is talking and I can't figure out what he is saying but he has a huge smile on his face.  He hangs up and goes to talk to the captain.

Harry comes back and tells me that we are going to dock the boat so the captain can leave and we can have some time alone.  Oh yeah, we all know what that means...

The boat docks and the captain tells us he will return later in the evening.  Harry whispers something in his ear and the captain smiles and nods his head.  What is Harry up to?

It is dark out now and the city is lit up.  It is so pretty to look at but not as pretty as Harry.  I can't even understand how someone can be so beautiful inside and out.  I swear there must be hearts floating out of my eyes right now. 

Harry grabs me by the hand and brings me to the back of the yacht and looks at his watch and tells me to look up.   Just as I do, I see fireworks begin to go off.   "Oh Harry, look how beautiful!  Did you know that fireworks were going to happen now?" I ask.

He looks at me and says, "Yes, I knew.  I made this happen for you."  I look at Harry with a confused look and he continues, "Christina, since I have met you my heart has been exploding like these fireworks.  You make me happier than I have ever been in my entire life.  I hope that I make you just as happy because..."  Harry gets one knee...

Harry's POV

Thank goodness for Jeff, I know he is the last person who I would of thought to help me pull this night off but thank goodness he has so many connections and did.   Just the look on Christina's face when she saw the yacht was enough to know this night would be amazing.

Christina is looking at me but looks a million miles away.  I wonder what she is thinking about...  I ask her if she is ok and she tells me that she is perfect, simply perfect.  Fuck... I love her...

My phone rings and I excuse myself and get up and answer it.   Jeff is telling me how everything is set and the fireworks will begin in exactly 20 minutes and that we need to get back to the dock.   I hang up and go tell the captain that it is time to get back to the dock.

I go back over to Christina and tell her that we are going back to the dock so we can have some time alone.  She looks at me like she knows what I mean by that.  I really do want to get her alone but, I want to ask her something and I am not sure if I will or not.  Suddenly I am feeling a little sick to my stomach.  Am I doing the right thing?

After we dock I tell the captain that I will call him when we are ready to leave.  He smiles and tells me to enjoy.  Oh I plan on it.  I then tell the captain that it is going to be a very special evening and I hope she says yes...

I look at my watch and see that it is almost time for the fireworks to begin so I grab Christina by the hand and bring her to the back of the yacht and tell her to look up.    Just then the fireworks begin to go off.    Christina looks up and I look over at her and I can't believe how lucky I am to have this beautiful woman in my life.   Christina looks at me and says, "OMG, look  how beautiful!  Did you know that fireworks were going to happen now?"