Chapter 38 - Mile High Club

Two weeks later

Christina's POV

"Christina, we are going to be late!  Come on baby girl the car is downstairs waiting for us! I don't want to miss our flight" Harry yells. 

I walk around the room looking around because I know I am forgetting something.  Hmmmm  I see Harry come to the door to get my suitcases and he has the biggest smirk on his face.

"What is wrong with you?  Why are you looking at me like that?   I feel like I am forgetting something."

Harry clears his throat and says, "Uh, I think you need to look in the mirror."   What is he talking about?   I go to the mirror and gasp...  Oh shit, I forgot to put my shirt on!    OMG!!!   The paparazzi would just love that wouldn't they?  "Stop fucking laughing and get my suitcases, please." I say as I kiss his sweet ass lips.

I get my shirt from the closet and throw it on, grab my purse and keys and head for the door.  As we are walking out I realize I forgot my camera equipment.   I run to get it and it isn't there.   "Harry, I can't find my camera equipment!!!" I yell as I hear him say that he already has it. 

Why am I so nervous?  I have flown before, I have been to L.A, before...  not with Harry though...

The doorman brings our things to the car and I stand there and look Harry in the eye and ask him if he is sure about this...  He grabs me by the hand and says, "Come on baby girl, lets do this." as we walk towards the door. 

All I see is flashing lights and people yelling questions at us.   Harry has me by the hand and doesn't let go.  We get to the car and he puts his hand on the small of my back and guides me in the car.   I get in the car with him right behind me.

I am trembling and Harry puts his arm around my shoulder and tries to calm me down.  I look into his eyes and he is smiling from ear to ear.  "What the hell is wrong with you?  Why are you smiling like that?   He looks at me and says, "Baby, we just told the world that we are together."

I feel my heart  in my stomach...  oh shit...  "I guess we did, huh?  He looks at me and says, "Yupppp..." 

Harry's POV

Poor Christina looks like she is about to have a heart attack.  I just hold her tight and tell her  how everything will be ok. 

We arrive at JFK pretty quickly.  Once the car pulls up to the curb, I  tell Christina that we have to wait for my security team to come get us and escort us in, otherwise we will be mobbed.  

Security opens the door and grabs our luggage and tells us to follow them.    There are so many fans and paparazzi waiting for us. They must have realized we were going to the airport when they saw the luggage. 

We are whisked inside and brought to a secure area to be checked in.   Sometimes it pays to be famous, you don't have to wait in lines.  We are brought to a VIP area near where the flight is leaving from.   We are told the flight will be departing in 40 minutes and we will be able to board in 30 minutes.  Since we are in first class, they will let us board last so no one will see us.

I grab Christina and bring her towards the bar.  I ask her what she would like to drink, like I don't already know.   Of course she wants tequila.   I look at the bartender and order 2 shots of tequila.   I watch Christina throw it back and ask for another and I smirk.

"Why are you smirking at me, Harold?" she says.  "Oh so it is Harold now."  I laugh, "Keep drinking like that and you will be calling me Sexy Daddy within the hour."