Chapter 40 - Magic

Christina's POV

"Oh Harry, this is so beautiful! No wonder you couldn't wait to get here!" I say as I am looking around in amazement.  I look over at Harry and he is just staring at me.  "Why are you staring at me?"   He apologizes and says, "I am sorry, it is just..  it is because you are so truly beautiful."  I can't help but blush, "Oh Harry..."

Harry grabs my hand and shows me all around the house.  One room is prettier than the next.  I can't help but squeal with excitement.   Then we come to the master bedroom.   Harry stops us in front of the door and tells me that this is where the "Magic" happens.  I roll my eyes and say, "Really Harry...  Did I need to know this is where you made "Magic" with all the women before me?"  

I see panic set in on Harry's face and I can't help but laugh!  "Babe, don't worry.  I know there were women before me."   I grab his face and kiss it all over!   He looks at me and says, "Baby girl, I am so sorry.  I didn't mean it to sound that way.  I honestly was thinking about the magic we would make here."

"Harry, open the door." I say laughing.  He opens the door and I can't help but be in awe.   This room is amazing and OMG the view!  "Oh Harry, this room IS magical. I walk over to the glass doors that lead to a balcony.  I can't believe how beautiful the view is.  I turn around and tell Harry that he is so blessed to have a house like this. 

"Has anyone ever done a photo shoot of this house?  This needs to be in a magazine.    The view, the architecture, the décor just simply beautiful." I say.   Harry looks at me and says proudly, "I am so glad you like it.  I knew when I bought this house it was amazing.  I personally picked out the décor myself."  I reply, "You have a really good eye Harry.  This is amazing!" 

Harry walks over to me and says, "Yes, I do have an good eye.  I knew from the moment I saw you, that you were for me."  I look down and blush and he lifts my chin up and looks me in the eyes and tells me, "Christina, I wish you knew how beautiful you are, inside and out."  Then he kisses me so sweetly I can't help but melt in his arms.

He picks me up and spins me around the room and throws me on the bed and starts to tickle me and says, "Now about that magic..."  I scream, "OMG Harry!!!!  I am going to pee on myself!!!  Stop!!!!!!!!!!  Bwahahahahaaha  Harry, please....  I can't breath....   bwahahahahahaa"

He stops and we gaze into each others eyes and I feel the mood shift.   We are laughing one minute and searching each others eyes for answers to questions that do not need to be spoken.   Are you really the one?  Is this real?  Will this last?

I look at Harry and bring my lips to his and say, "Yes, Harry."   He grabs me into his arms and kisses me passionately, lovingly, longingly...  We lay there just kissing and holding each other feeling nothing but content.  Nothing can ruin this moment...

Harry's POV

I am tickling Christina and something happens.  We are laughing one minute and get so serious the next.  I gaze into her eyes and I wonder if this is real... Is she the one I want to spend the rest of my life with?  Then she kisses me and says, "Yes Harry."   Can she read my mind?  Are we that in tune?

I grab her into my arms and begin to kiss her so passionately like I can't get enough of her... like she is leaving me and I don't want to let her go... like this is love...  What I am feeling is more than just a sexual magnetism, it is a fulfillment on a deeper level.   Why do I always fall so hard so quickly?  I really hope Christina doesn't break my heart.