Chapter 22 - Picture This

As we start walking towards the bar I see Harry and he is looking right at me.  OMFG WTF... I can't...    I try to get Antonio to walk to the other bar when I hear Antonio say, "Harry, what a surprise! I didn't know you would be here, small world." Oh you have no idea how small this world is...

Harry looks at me then to Antonio and opens that sexy mouth of his and says, "Yes indeed, a very small world.   As he smirks...    Are you a fan of Ed?" Antonio looks at me and says, "Well, Christina here is a really, really big fan!" I look at him and smack his arm!!! "I actually work for Rolling Stone Magazine and I am here to get an interview with Ed and Christina is a photographer who I have hired to take photos" he tells Harry.

Harry looks at me and says, "Interesting... Christina, do you also work for Rolling Stone Magazine? Which I reply that I am a freelance photographer. Harry says that he would love to see some of my work as photography is his favorite hobby. Oh shit...   Antonio starts praising my work which was really weird since he never does and tells him that I am an amazing photographer and that he is sure that I would love to show him my work. Oh shit...

Now I really need a drink! I look at the bartender and order a shot of tequila. I hear Harry choke on his drink and I try not to look at him because I already know what he is thinking.  Antonio then says, "I have no idea how she can drink tequila. I hate it, I prefer wine or a beer." Harry says, "I actually loooove tequila myself. I am drinking it right now. It makes me feel good and just lets me be myself". Don't look, don't look... FUCK, I looked... damn, that man is sexy as hell...

Steve comes over and tells Antonio that he will come and get him in about 30 minutes to sit with him and go over the questions that he will be asking Ed and Antonio nods and says, "Sure". By now I am already asking the bartender for another shot to help me get through this night. Antonio tells me that he needs to use the restroom and will be right back.

As Antonio walks away, Harry comes closer to me so he can whisper in my ear how fucking sexy I look and how bad he wants to fuck me right now.   Oh fuck yeah, I would love to fuck him right now...    I look at Harry in shock and tell him to please stop saying that. He smirks and moves back to where he was standing. Here comes Antonio... He grabs me by the hand and says, "Let's go out on the terrace. I bet you could get some beautiful shots of the city."

I ask for another shot from the bartender and tell Antonio that I will meet him out there as I have to go get my camera. Just then Steve comes up to Antonio and tells him to follow him so they can go over the questions. I tell Antonio to go and I will go get my camera and meet him later.

By now I am feeling the 3 shots of tequila and I know Harry knows it too. I look at Harry and excuse myself to go get my camera. As I am walking I feel someone very close behind me. I turn around and see it is Harry. I ask him where he is going and he just says that he is mingling. Mingling my ass...

I get to the room where my camera equipment is and I feel someone come up behind me and lock the door. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. I know it has to be Harry because I am feeling that same electricity I felt the first time his body was near me. I turn my head and see that it is Harry and I sigh... "Harry, what are you doing? You can't do this to me. I am here with Antonio." He doesn't say a word he just keeps kissing my neck and he brings his left hand up to my breast and starts to massage it which makes me let out a moan. "Harry, please... I can't..." I say lowly. I can't believe the way this man makes me feel. I moan once again which makes Harry tell me, "Christina, I can't keep my hands off of you. You are so fucking sexy. I have to make you mine."