Chapter 73 - Wait... What???

Harry's POV

"OMG!!!  What the fuck are you two doing?  I can't with you two..."

I jump up and realize I have my dick in my hand and look over at Christina and she has her fingers inside of her.

We both look at Jaime as he is yelling at us with our mouths open.  What do you say to something like this...

"And you said I wasn't going to see your dick..." Jaime says as he walks away giggling...

OMG!!! WTF just happened?  I look at Christina and she is looking at me with the same Oh Shit face on...  Why did I dream about Krystle?  That was some seriously hot Stockholm Syndrome shit though...

I want to ask Christina what she was dreaming about but, she may ask me the same question so I don't.  I look down and my dick is still rock hard.  I grab Christina's hand and pull her into the bathroom up where we are at. 

I close the door and push her up against the door and grab her face and kiss her passionately.   She is as excited as I am.  I guess our dreams have us both horny.  She is moaning into my mouth and making my dick twitch in my pants.

I open my pants and pull them down to my thighs.  I grab hold of Christina and I lift her dress and she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist.  I lean her up against the door and position my dick at her entrance and push up inside of her.

Christina has her hands in my hair pulling it while moaning into our heated kiss.  My hands are holding onto her ass as I begin to thrust in and out of her tight wet pussy.   Fuck she feels so good.  How could I even dream about another woman?

I remove my lips from her mouth and bring them to her neck and start to suck on it which makes her cry out in pleasure.  I don't even care if anyone hears us.  I fucking love this woman and I am going to marry her one day....   Wait....  What????

Christina's POV

Holy shit...  How the hell??  How embarrassing is this?  I look at Harry and he has the same look on his face as I do.  I wonder what he was dreaming about? 

Next thing I know Harry grabs me by the hand and pulls me into the bathroom.  He literally has his pants down and has my legs around his waist in seconds.  God I love this man!  He begins thrusting inside me and I am losing my mind.  I am screaming his name like we are all alone at home and not on a plane.

I am pulling on his hair and crashing my lips onto his.  Harry starts kissing my neck when all of a sudden he stops.   I try to look in his eyes to see what is wrong.  I pick his chin up and look him in the eye trying to read his mind.

"Baby, what is wrong?  Are you ok?" I softly say.  He looks at me and I see tears welling up in his eyes.  "Babe, did I do something wrong?  Are you ok?" I ask.   He looks at me and says, "Christina, please don't ever leave me again.  I don't think I can live without you."

I look at Harry and say, "Harry, I am never going to leave you.  I want to have your babies one day."  He looks up into my eyes and has the biggest smile I have ever seen and says, "That is what I want too."

I am holding onto Harry for dear life as he continues to thrust in me with more passion then ever before.  We both reach our high at the same time as we proclaim our love for one another over and over again.

We hear a knock on the door and Jaime says, "If you two don't get your sexy little asses out of this bathroom right now...."   We can't help but laugh.  Oh Jaime...

We emerge from the bathroom with our heads down trying not to laugh.  Jaime says, "I hope you two invite me to the wedding!"  Wait... What????