Epilogue - Infinity

Christina's POV

There is so much to do to get ready for my baby boy's first birthday party.  I can't believe little Harry is one today.  I pick him up and kiss his sweet face.  He looks so much like his daddy, thank God.  He has brought so much happiness into my life.

My doorbell rings and I take my sweet baby boy with me to see who it is.  I open the door and it is Anne and Robin.  Anne's face lights up when she sees little Harry.  She immediately reaches for him and is smothering him with kisses all over his face.

I can't help but smile as I hear little Harry giggle as she is loving him up.  Robin reaches out for me and hugs me and asks how I am doing.  I tell them that I am feeling very tired but ok as I rub my belly.  He tells me that they are here to help with anything I need to be done.   I tell them that Louis is picking up the cake and should be here shortly. 

The doorbell rings again and it is my parents.  My mom and dad hug me and ask how I am feeling.  I was about to say that I am okay but tired when my mother screams "OMG, look at Nonna's bambino!"  She runs over to Anne and they are both are so very happy kissing and hugging my son.

I feel so blessed to have so many people in our lives that truly love and care for us.  I don't know what I would do without them.  I feel a tear start to fall down my cheek when I feel a hand wipe it away.  I look over and it is Louis standing there.  He puts his arms around me and kisses my forehead and tells me that there is no need for tears today.

I look at Louis and say that these are happy tears.  "I am truly blessed to have all of you in our lives.  I don't know what I would do without each and every one of you.  I love you all so very much." I say as I hug Louis.

Louis tells me that he made a promise that he would always be here for us and he certainly has been.  I can truly say Louis has been such a big help. 

Louis looks at me  and says, "Christina, let me know what else you need me to do.   I put the cake in the kitchen."  I begin to cry and tell Louis how much I appreciate him and thank him for being here for us. 

 Louis walks over and puts his arms around me and tells me how much he loves me and rubs my belly which has gotten pretty big.  He tells me it is my hormones that have gotten the best of me.  Yeah, I guess...

The doorbell rings again and I walk over and it is Niall and Liam.  They both hug me and rub my belly asking me if I am ok.   Niall looks at me and asks when I am due and I tell him I am due any day now.   He hugs me and tells me how happy he is being an uncle again.

I really can't believe I am pregnant again.  Funny how life happens.  How I wish Harry was here.  I know it isn't possible.

Louis' POV

God Christina is so beautiful.  Even though she is nine months pregnant, she is still as beautiful as ever.  I will always be here for this woman, I promised her that.

Niall and Liam walk over to me and hug me and ask what they can do to help.  I give them a list of things each.  I am so glad we are always going to be there for each other.

Enough of this sappy shit...    I have to get this place ready for the party.

Anne walks over to me and hugs me and asks me how I am doing.  How I love this woman.  She has always been like a second mother to me.  I let her know that I am doing ok.

She grabs my hand and says, "Louis, I want to thank you so much for being there for Christina.  I know it has to be so hard for her today that Harry can't be here for little Harry's first birthday."