Chapter 59 - Fuck... I Love You

Harry's POV

She looks at me and says, "Harry, why are you so mad when you know that I am still yours?" I don't even know what to say... I hear my phone ring... I don't even want to answer it, I hit ignore... it rings again... I hit ignore again... It rings again...

I hear, "Harry... Harry... your phone is ringing..." Fuck, I answer it...

Me: Hello...

Caller: Hey Harry, this is Krystle

I open my eyes and see Christina staring straight at me when Christina says, "Tell that bitch that if she ever calls you again that I am going to fuck her up!"

Wait... What... Does she know something about Krystle?  Are we in her hospital bed still?  Where is Louis?

Me: Don't call me anymore...

I hang up and look at Christina so confused.  She does not look happy at all.  Does she know something?  I mean I didn't do anything with Krystle.  Oh shit... maybe she saw the texts oh God and that picture she sent me the other day...

I go to say something and Christina interrupts me and says, "Is there something you need to tell me about Krystle?"  I start to talk when Christina says, "You know I wasn't even going to mention anything yet."  "Let m..." I try to say.  "I can't believe that bitch." she says.  "Bab..." I try to say.  "I thought she was my friend." she says as she looks me in the eye.

"Let m..." I try to say.   "Harry, why didn't you tell me that she was sending you texts and pictures?" questioning me.  Wait... What...  did she say pictures?  Plural?  Oh God did she send me more pictures?

"Christina, I..." I try to say.  "Harry, I am sorry.  I am not the type of person who looks through people's phones but, you were getting one text after another and I tried to wake you.  You wouldn't wake up so I checked your phone in case it was your mother.  I thought something might have happened and she needed to ask you something so I opened your phone and saw you had texts from Krystle.  I couldn't believe what I was reading and then she sent her boobs through the phone." she yells at me.  She  sent her boobs???????

"Look Christina, first of all, there is absolutely nothing going on with me and Krystle.  I need you to know that." I say as I hold her face in my hands.   "I know that Harry.  I read all of the texts.  I just don't understand why she would do this to me.  I thought she was my friend."

"I was going to say something to you about it but then your crazy ex-boyfriend decided to show up." I say as I realize I probably shouldn't have said that.  Christina puts her head down and I see a tear roll down her face.  Fuck..  "I'm sorry.  I never should have brought that up.  Please don't cry.  He will never hurt you again.   Come here baby girl." 

"I can't believe she wanted to come to dinner at the house with us.  She must have been planning to seduce you with me right there." she tells me.  "Well, actually she wanted a threesome with us.  I think she wanted to seduce you more than me." I laugh.  She smacks my arm and tells me this is not funny.

I start to recall my dream and ask Christina if Louis was here when I was asleep.  She looks at me strangely and says, "No, why?"   I tell her no reason.  Hmmmm...  I think I need to watch Louis.  Something just doesn't seem right to me about him.

Christina's POV

As I am laying there in Harry's arms the door opens and it is the doctor.  We both sit up.  The doctor tells me that all my tests came back ok and that I can go home now.  Hallelujah!!!!!!!  We thank the doctor and wait for the paperwork to sign to be discharged.