Chapter 71 - Sweet Angel

Christina's POV

Harry looks down at me while I have his cock in my mouth and Caroline is fucking me with her tongue and fingers and says,  "Caroline, lay down on the coach.  Christina come lean over the side of the arm and put your ass in the air for me baby."

What exactly does Harry expect me to do?  OMG... I don't know if I am ready to do this?   I look over to Harry and he is looking at me and says, "It is ok... do what ever you feel comfortable with."   

Caroline then leans up and begins kissing me and slowly pushes my head down her body until I have reached her core.   I lick up her slit which brings a moan from her mouth.  That moan made me want to hear more so I continued my assault on her wet pussy.  The more she moaned the more I licked and sucked.

I feel Harry grab onto my hips and force his dick into me.  We both gasped from the force.   God his dick is so fucking perfect.  Caroline is moaning and pulling on my hair while Harry is pounding me from behind.  I am about to explode and I know Harry can feel it because he slaps my ass and tells me not to fucking cum.  OMG how can I not do that?  Fuck me...

I hear Harry making all kinds of noises as he mutters, "This is one beautifully sexy scene I can watch for a long time.  My ex being eaten out by my current while I am fucking her... Damn Styles..."

Wait... What????  I turn around and say, "What the fuck did you just say?"   Harry just looks at me with his eyes and mouth wide open.   I get up and look at the both of them and say, "You two used to be together?  OMG Harry....  What the actual fuck!!!"

Caroline looks at me and says, "I thought you knew.  Christina, please don't blame Harry.  I was the one who came onto you.  We haven't been together in years.  You are the one I wanted.  When you kissed Harry I wanted to feel your lips on mine, not his.  You are so very sexy.  I see why Harry is with you."

I look at Harry and he says, "Babe, I am so sorry.  I thought you knew who she was.  I never would have let this happen if I thought you didn't realize who she was.  I promise we haven't been together since I was a teenager.  I never touched her either.  I just wanted you to be pleasured."

I don't know what to do.  I just stand there.  Caroline gets up and walks towards me and says, "Christina, I don't want Harry.  I want you." as she brings my lips to hers.  She kisses me very passionately while bringing my body close to hers.

As soon as I bring my arms around her neck I feel Harry behind me.  He puts his arms around my waist and I feel that big beautiful hard cock on my ass.  He is now kissing my neck.  My God these two!!!!  Fuck it...  I am just going to enjoy the moment.

Harry notices a pool table in the room and pulls me over to it.  He tells me to lay down on it with my ass to the edge.   Caroline just watches us and walks over to me and she jumps up on the table next to me and begins kissing me again. 

Harry puts my legs on his shoulders as he slides into me groaning with each thrust  he tells me, "Touch her Christina.  Go ahead.  Make her cum for you."  I bring my hand to her dripping core and rub on her clit which makes her hips buck and a moan to come from her mouth.

Fuck her moans make me crazy.  I insert two fingers in her and she is fucking my fingers as Harry is fucking me.  She looks at me and says, "Christina, I need you."  Wait... What does she mean?  I look at her and ask her what does she want...  She throws her dress off to the floor and straddles my face.  Oh boy...

She looks down at me and says, "Christina, I want to fuck your face and cum in your mouth."  She grabs my hands and puts them on her breasts and lowers herself onto my mouth and begins moaning again.  That moan sends shock waves through my body.  I open my mouth and happily lick and suck all around her clit as I squeeze her nipples between my fingers.  The more she moans the faster I lick and suck on her.