Chapter 24 - Where is she?

Antonio's POV

I can't wait to get Christina home.  I have missed her so much.  She looks so sexy tonight I swear I could take her into that room back there and fuck her real good.  Look at her, she is smiling so much.   I know she is heaven sitting here with Ed Sheeran.  She has been such a big fan of his for years. 

I tell Ed and Harry that unfortunately, we have to leave when Ed tells me that we should stay and hang out with them.   Christina looks so disappointed.  I know she doesn't want to leave.   Then Harry says that he will make sure she gets home safe since they live in the same building.

Christina looks at me with those big brown eyes practically begging me to stay.   How can I deny her to hang out with her favorite singer...  Then Harry has to go and say that he will make sure she gets home safe since she lives in the same building. 

Ed jumps up and says, "It is settled, Christina will stay.  I promise she will get home safe."  Christina jumps up and whispers in my ear how she will make it up to me if he lets her stay.   Her voice makes my dick instantly get hard.   I put my arms around her and let her know it is ok.   My hand goes down to her ass and I let her know that she has a lot to make up for.

I notice Ed and Harry both notice my hand on her ass.  That right mutha fuckas...  this is my ass...    I don't know why but, I have a bad feeling about leaving her here with them.    I say my goodbyes and leave her there.  I mean I trust her...

As I am walking out, I see this woman come in and asking where Ed is.  I hear someone say that that is his girlfriend Cherry.  I start to feel better knowing there is another woman there and that I didn't just leave her two very famous singers...  I must be out of my mind...

I am standing outside looking for a cab when I hear someone call my name.  I turn around and see Rihanna.   Damn...  she looks so fucking fine...  I am surprised she even remembered my name   I interviewed her a couple of months ago.   

I walk up to her and give her a hug and say hello.  Damn she smells good...  She asks me where I am going and I tell her I am on my way home and that I was at Ed Sheeran's album listening party getting an interview.   She says that that is where she is going.   She has put her arm around my waist and brings me closer to her.  Oh fuck...  I think she has been drinking.

She tells me that she has been thinking about me.  Wait... what...   Rihanna then offers me a ride home in her limo.   She says that she has some questions for me, work related she says...   hmmmmmmm

She grabs me by the hand and tells me to get in.   She says something to her driver and he nods.  He then asks me for my address.   As soon as I sit down Rihanna reaches for the bottle of tequila.  WTF is up with these people and tequila???  She offers me some and I decline and she was not going for it.  She pours me some and holds it up to my mouth and tells me to drink.   I look at that sexy fucking mouth and open mine as she brings it to my mouth and pours it in my mouth.  Damn, that is strong...  She laughs at me and pours more and more.  Why I can't say no is beyond me.

She knows I am feeling the tequila and that is when she makes her move.   She moves onto my lap and straddles me.  Fuck...  She whispers in my ear how sexy I am and how she has been thinking about me.    My dick immediately gets hard.  I was already horny as hell.  

Rihanna feels how hard I am under her and she smirks and brings her lips to mine.  I try to talk but, she starts kissing me hard and brings her fingers up to my hair.  OMG...  I pull away from her and tell her that I have a girlfriend and that I can't do this.  She says the last thing I thought she would say... "So!"