Chapter 69 - My Heart Is Hurting

Harry's POV

We pull up to my mum's house and my sister comes outside and tells me to go to the store with her and tells Christina to go in the house that my mum wants to talk to her.  I look at Gemma trying to figure out what she is up to.   I kiss Christina and tell her I will be right back.

I get in the car and start to drive off and Gemma tells me to pull over and then says,  "Harry, I need to tell you something."  I look at her and know there has to be something wrong.  "Harry, I found out who Krystle blames Christina for sleeping with."  I look at her and tell her that I already know she is saying it was Louis.  He had called to warn me that she was telling people that.

"Did he tell you that she has him on audio tape talking about her?" she tells me.  "What?  I guess that is what Louis was talking about when he said that I shouldn't believe what I hear.  I need to hear what he said." I say.

"Are you sure you want to hear it?" Gemma says.  I nod and she takes her phone out and tells me that Matt sent it to her.  I look at her and tell her to play it...

I hear some music and noises but can't make out what anyone is saying until I hear Louis...

Louis:  So let me finish telling you about this fucking sexy ass woman.. Christina...   No matter what I do, I am thinking of her.  She is such a tease.  I loved when she ****inaudible****   Her lips ****inaudible**** I would give anything to have my dick inside of her.   ****inaudible**** 

WTF...

Unknown man:  Damn... Louis... when are you going to see her again?

Louis:  Not soon enough...    She has a man...   

I feel sick...

Unknown man:  Wow...

Audio ends...

I look at Gemma and try to figure out what I just heard.  My blood is boiling right now.  I have to go back to the house and ask Christina about this.

I walk in the house and ask my mum where Christina is and she tells me that she went to take a shower.  I run up the stairs and her phone is getting one notification after another.  I pick it up to see if it was from her parents.  There are 7 messages from Louis and 1 from Krystle.

I open Louis' messages and see...

Louis:  Christina, I am so sorry. I don't know how she got audio of me talking.

Louis:  Fuck Christina... I promise I didn't tell anyone about what happened with us.

Louis:  Christina, just deny everything...

Louis: I pray Harry doesn't hear the audio.

Louis: Christina, I am so sorry. I swear I am so sorry...

Louis: Christina... you ok?

Louis:  Oh shit, I think she is sending the audio to Harry...

OMFG!  Louis... I thought you were my best mate... 

What the fuck happened between them?  Just then Christina walks in the room from the shower.  I look up at her with her phone in my hand with questioning eyes.  I tell her that we need to talk and to read her messages...

I am watching her read Louis' messages and there is sheer panic on her face.  She looks at me and tries to talk but, I cut her off and tell her to listen to Krystle's message first...  She is shaking... did they do something?