Chapter 77 - Beached Whale

Christina's POV

My God that was amazing!  Fuck... sex with Harry is beyond anything I have ever felt before, emotionally or physically.  I can't believe how happy Harry makes me feel.  How can this beautiful specimen of a man want to marry me?

I lay there trying to catch my breath when I feel the room start to spin and my stomach starts to clench.  Oh noooooooooo...  I have to throw up.  I jump up and grab the trash can because I know I am not going to make it to the bathroom.

I begin to throw up and I feel Harry grab my hair out of my face and rub my back as he asks me if I am ok.  I finally stop throwing up and lay back on the bed.  Harry grabs the trash can and brings it to the bathroom to clean it out.

I watch as he comes back into the room with a wet wash rag so I can clean my face and puts the clean trash can back.  I can barely open my eyes.  My body feels like I have been in a fight.  I am not sure if it is from the sex or from throwing up.

Harry takes the wash rag from my hand and asks me if I am ok.  I tell him I must have eaten something that made me sick.  He looks at me with a smirk on his face and says, "Love, I have a feeling it isn't what you ate."  My eyes open wide and I begin to panic. 

"Oh Harry... What if...  How can...  Should we... We can't..." I try to talk without making a full sentence.  Harry looks at me and says, "Christina, we can and we will if you are...  You just agreed to be my wife."

I begin to cry happy tears.  Harry tells me he loves me and wipes the tears from my eyes and tells me to get dressed so we can go home.  I watch Harry call the captain to tell him that we are about to leave so he can come back and then calls his driver to come pick us up.

On the way home we stop at a drug store to buy a pregnancy test.  I tell Harry to wait in the car.  Could you imagine if we bought a pregnancy test together?  It would be on the front page of the news tomorrow! 

I buy three different tests just to be safe.  I pay for them and run back out to the car.  We arrive at our building and thankfully no one is around.  Strange...

We walk into my apartment and I walk straight to the bathroom to rinse my mouth and brush my teeth. As I spit into the sink, I feel it coming on again... Nooooooooooo!!!! 

There I go again.  I am now leaning over the toilet while Harry once again is pulling my hair out of my face and putting it up into a bun then rubs my back.  I finish throwing up and I honestly feel so weak.  I fall to the floor and hold my head in my hands.

Harry helps me up so I can once again rinse my mouth and wash my face.  I thank him and ask him to get the tests.  We might as well see if I have food poisoning or I am pregnant...

Harry refuses to leave me in the bathroom so I can pee on these things.  Oh lawd, I guess I better get used to Harry seeing me at my worst.  He opens all three boxes and gets them ready for me so I can pee on each stick simultaneously. 

I finish and I place them all on the sink and now we wait.  I wash my hands and I tell Harry that we should go into the bedroom and wait so we don't stand there and stare at them.

We walk into the bedroom and Harry pulls me into him and says, "No matter what the test results are, I am marrying you woman!"  I look up at Harry and he is smiling like a Cheshire cat. 

We wait holding each other and not saying a word.  I then hear Harry's alarm go off and I look up into his eyes and he is grinning from ear to ear.  He grabs me by the hand and leads me into the bathroom.

Harry's POV

I am standing here holding Christina to me and rubbing her back.  My poor baby is so sick.  What if she really is pregnant...  I honestly would be so happy.  I really would.  She said she would marry me already so I guess we are about to be husband and wife and maybe parents as well...  My mum is going to be so excited!